ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Betrayed Sea Org Story part 1

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Betrayed, Jul 1, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Betrayed

Betrayed New Member

Well like many people I was born into Scientology... I did join the Sea Organization at a very young age... it was the worst experience of my life after the 1st year of being in the SO, I came to realise that this is not the group that I want to be part of.

So where do I begin. Well first of all had to leave my school and my friends who in the end missed me and were very upset that I all of a sudden left without any explanations as to why.

My first day off the EPF I got placed onto a post that I didn't want at all... I was devastated... I decided to give it a chance and go for it... after all I was told that you can route out at any point in time no matter what....bullshit.

Well at first it was like everyone was being nice to you, for the first week that is... after that it included fights with seniors... :catfight: ordered to say back... not sleeping for 72 hours and this happened about 4 times .... I mean I was only 15.... Any other 15 year old would be in bed sleeping ready to go to school or spend time with friends. :angry:

I got placed in the galley to scrub dishes with the RPF on 2 occasions at 3:00am in the morning because there were spelling errors in the writings that I was doing... I mean at that age and deprived of sleep... well no wonder anyone could consider this to be the reason... but no.. I was told that I was out of PT and dramatising case on post... so go and scrub for 1 hour.:floor: My senior was a nut...

I had CSWed for Libs 6 times and each time I had to then either limit my time or not go because something came up that is more important then seeing my parents... Once again only 15 and a girl that didn't spend alot of time away from home... this was hard...:bigcry: :bigcry:

Well this is only the first 3 months... Already a horror show... It then came to Christmas.... I wanted to go away... but I was threatened that if I didn't do something then well I don't go... Well I went and wanted to go home... this was my first year ppl... I want to stop scn kids from entering the SO... no right should ppl go through that...:hand:

This all happened in the six or so months of me being in the Sea Organization. Just wait for the next lot it will blow your socks off :happydance: :happydance:

2. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to ESMB!

Thanks for the start to your story, looking forward to more.

I spent 6 years in the Sea Org and most of it was hell.

3. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

The cult is evil.

4. Patricia Curtis

Patricia Curtis Patron with Honors

You are such a lovely young girl for speaking out and telling you story so boldly. Go on and blow our socks off, sweetpea. Speak your heart and your mind. I'm loving every syllable.

5. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Betrayed. I look forward to the rest of the story.

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Good start, Betrayed, take your time and tell it like it is. :)

7. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Grrrr, no justification for child labor violations and slave labor! I can't wait to hear more.

8. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Betrayed.

Two things for sure, you are a clever young woman for not staying in the SO for a long time and for posting here.:thumbsup:

Waiting for the rest of your story.

Opter

9. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Welcome, Betrayed - So glad you are here now, and not there. :)

Yep, sure get it on you wanting to stop kids from entering the SO. Hopefully there will soon be no SO - Your posting here on ESMB (including what you've written previously and posted by another) is helping toward that end.

Good on ya, Darlin'! :thumbsup:

10. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: Betrayed.

Thanks for the first part of your story.:thumbsup:

For too long now child labour has been an integral part of the cult's package of oppression.:angry:

It needs to stop, and the more people who do what you're doing, the quicker it will cease.:yes:

11. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Welcome Betrayed.

I know who you are now because the 'in the groove' Carmy sort of explained it.

I'm real glad to see you posting. Good on you.

I want to see the cult stop recruiting juniors too, well adults as well, unless it pays a living wage!

12. Hide your Children the Sea Org exists

Yes your senior is certainly one big fat nut!! How gross is this situation!! OMG you must have just died inside, this makes me sad but most of all it makes me F*$#@! mad! I am so so so glad that you got out. The spelling errors is just a joke, they obviously don't check on the knowledge of the tech, they should have a look at how some tech terminals write.. for gods sake the Sea Org has really become the nazi regime hasn't it just.

I had a picture just then of walking up to that senior of yours (who ever he or she is) and throwing a litre of off milk that has all gone chunky all over him and saying "this is because you are a spelling teacher fool!, not a sea org member WAKE UP!!!

I can not wait till you get the rest of the story up because that is the best wauy for you to get cause & heal!!!!

:welcome2: Welcome and bless your youg soul who ever you are and now you can really discover what this world is about and believe me it obviously is not in the Sea Org:omg:

Well your exits here now and here is a song for you, its called oppurtunity by a great singer called Pete Murray. It made sense when I was leaving so I hope ya like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMtDX4ewdXQ

13. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

From the two of us

OOps I accidently posted above post when my husband was logged in...Sorry Stably Exterior:blowkiss: Any way we will make it from both of us.:coolwink:

14. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Welcome Detrayed

Your story was well, a little too close to home as I im from that same sort of situation born in, joined the SO young and well, Betrayed as well.
    You story was all too familiar:bigcry:
    Loved the start, keep it coming when you are ready :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  15. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

:welcome: to ESMB, Betrayed! I'm glad you were able to see the SO for what it is, and were able to leave.

I look forward to reading more of your story.

16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

YAY Betrayed!!

Tell it all to the world.

They need to know what this cult is like.

17. Whitedove

Whitedove Patron Meritorious

:wave: Betrayed. Very happy you joined us. :yes:

NO children should be in the SO. NO ONE! Well, the SO should just be banned all together. But only people over 18 should be able to join if it (God forbids) is going to stay around.

When you are ready, keep sharing your story with us.

:hug:
    Whitedove

18. BlackCatTango

BlackCatTango Patron

Welcome to ESMB, Betrayed.

Its bad enough to see the youth of the US suffering in the deteriorating public schools these days and know about the things that go on there, but to put the youth of any country in the SO is criminal. Keep posting, Betrayed, I am listening/reading.

19. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome:

Betrayed,

I am very glad that you are now out of the Sea Org and posting on this board. I am sure this is a new beginning for you, all the wiser for your experience. You will find many friends here.:yes:

20. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

You go for it Girl Friend

Well now that's my girl, we are so very proud of you, we were extremely proud of your decision to join the Sea Org, I recall vividly sitting in my vehicle with you discussing the decision we all had made, that it was your time to go and follow your purpose of being a Sea Org member you were just 15 years. You were delivered into the "care' of the SO and Wayne was to be your guardian until you were 18, we all trusted him and I am sure Wayne thought he would discharge his responsibility well, we honestly believed we were doing the best thing, we knew this was a strong purpose of yours and not one we would stand in the way of. To have two daughters in the Sea Org was a point of immense pride at the time.

We handed over a rare diamond, we trusted the group to take exquisite care of you, when you went in you were bright, happy and excited to be there, a mutual friend of ours happened to be there the day Wayne met you in the foyer at the AO and took you into the care of the church, she said you were radiant. We always looked upon our duty to you as being guardians and protectors, keeping you safe until such time as you could do it for yourself and be in a position to realise your potential, we took that role to heart, we still do. Now we were transferring that duty to those in the Sea Org. We would look on but we realised this was your journey now. :omg:

The dreadful loss as parents we experienced when you left is really too hard to put into words, the disappointment we all feel is huge, :bigcry: :bigcry: I am so so sorry ...we readily forgave the let downs when we didn't get to see you at Xmas or the broken agreements for time off, these were disappointments we would live with so long as you were happy and there is the trap, you were never in a position to say you weren't happy.:no: It took too long for us to get it, shit!

We absolutely expected the group the one group we felt could be trusted above all others to do what they said they would do, their duty was to enable your purposes to be realised and expanded upon, you went in wanting to help. When you were growing up you never had to be "handled" your ethical attitude to things and to life was always above reproach, god I wish I'd had your sense of right and wrong at your age. So to find later they had decided you had to be "handled" scrubbing dumpsters and the likes we knew was an effort to crush you and make you over into someone other than who you are, something like them. :nazi:

We now know they never intended to do more than what they did...they intended to betray your trust, your faith, your good intentions and mould you into something less than than they could only ever wish to be.:devil:

But you were too much for them!!! So it is thanks to you and your guts and determination that you wouldn't submit to their domination.:no: :bowdown: Good on you my girl may you never be put in that situation again.:faceslap: It is very very good to have you out and that is an understatement. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009