ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Buying Scientology Items

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Babel Fish, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Bob R

Bob R Patron

:) I'll settle for a clear bracelet too! Just stuff I find interesting. But Passport is #1 on my list.

2. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

I think a Clear bracelet might be a tiny bit more achievable. We've had people post about them before.

3. Bob R

Bob R Patron

Yeah my guess was that less people would be willing to part with a passport because it is more personal, has a name on it, etc...but one can always hope. I did search around and saw that some users threw theirs in the trash because they wanted to get rid of all ScN related junk, so that would be the type of person I need to find. That said I think the sample size of people who were given a passport worldwide is probably very tiny. A man can dream.

tesseract likes this.
  4. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Miss Ellie

Saw Target II and thought it was a version of my favorite shopping place... I am an old fart!

pineapple likes this.
  5. Bob R

Bob R Patron

First thing I thought of too! haha

Emma likes this.
  6. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

BOB'S-SCIENTOLOGY-MUSEUM.jpg

Bob R likes this.
  7. Bob R

Bob R Patron

^^^It was worth a try!

TheOriginalBigBlue likes this.
  8. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Hell yeah! :)

sort of want.jpg

9. Bob R

Bob R Patron

Bump :)

10. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Passports are probably hard to find because the orgs usually kept them, not the person.

11. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yes, that was CofS human trafficking (a trap).

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  12. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

I wasn't talking about real passports, but the "Bridge" passports.

But yes, you are right.

13. Bob R

Bob R Patron

Yeah

I'll keep looking...they seem to be very rare

14. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Curious, how much are you willing to pay for the scn passport?

15. Voodoo

Voodoo Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

I'd almost forgotten those silly things. I think I still have one, but it would take some digging to find it.

16. Bob R

Bob R Patron

Bump...anyone with a passport? :)

17. Leland

Leland Crusader

I remember when those came out.

Big Event at the Shrine in LA.....and all the hoopla to create this "new scientology must have...."

I thought to myself....what utter bull shit. ( I'd had a real passport my entire life....and traveled all over the world, several times.)

Its funny that one could have extrapolated from that scientology passport promotion....that the Cult was something to get the hell out of....if they did continual stupid things like the "passport...."

But...it just didn't occur to me at the time.

Of course...to me, it really painted the Exec Strata in a bad light....that they would think up such a stupid project/promotion.

It was like the Exec Strata would do anything to get a few bucks out of the public.

Looking back on it.....I bet that they didn't realize that the Orgs would have to buy thousands of rubber stamps....

That might be why it never panned out....

18. Bob R

Bob R Patron

Love the story. Thanks for sharing!

19. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    Bob R likes this.
  20. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, I remember when my org started issuing them. Whenever anyone asked to have their passport stamped on completion of a service they were told the org didn't have the rubber stamps. So the passports were useless and soon were forgotten. I had one which remained unstamped and I think I threw it away.

Leland likes this.