ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Case on Post; what you may not know

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Don Crom 3rd mo can, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Don Crom 3rd mo can

Don Crom 3rd mo can Patron with Honors

:banghead: Now that I have every one nicely restimulated, let me 1st say HELLO to the OSA/WDC/ GO or whatever you're going by this week. ESAD!!! <stands for=eat shit and die>.
    My name is Don Crom, I was 3rd mechanic, [hence 3rd mo can] on Apollo in '75. And the "worst" ""they"" could come up with to shove me out the door with was Case on Post. (not once but twice mind you, Amnesty Return '80 also)
    BUT DID YOU KNOW, the "inoculation" for that particular affliction was actually covered in a 1959 P/L in the '74 version of OEC Vol Zero??? Page 119-120, title; STAFF AUDITING REQUIREMENTS. Now here's the kicker, ya know how sometimes when you open a ref book to show someone else what you are talking about you "usually" have to flip pages forward or back to get to the page you want?? (Pls, someone with upper levels help me here) Once in '74, onboard the Excalibur to show Jerry Parz, AND once in '87 or '88 at the Tampa Org for FBO Roy Pulliam I opened it to the exact page. ??OT ability? Tone 40? or just dumb luck??
    In a nut shell, if a person's temp status were to be upgraded to permanent "they" needed to be and were expected to be audited on "Process S2". The P/L was very specific in saying, "AFTER THAT" they were expected to operate on post with no CASEONPOST .
    Could it possibly be that "tech" was lost somewhere along the way?? Just a thought...
    And I hope to hear some feedback, I've wandered around the forum for a while and I feel I know so many of all of you. You are all brave, and deserve all the joy in life that is yet to be had. C-ya DC:coolwink:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Good to see you posting. Welcome!

Hey, what is "Process S2"?

3. Welcome Dom! Glad to have you join us here! How are things going for you? :)

I'll bet you have some really good stories to tell! :biggrin:

4. ClearedSP

ClearedSP Patron with Honors

Process S2 would have you asked, repetitively, ”From where could you communicate to a victim?”

I could never figure out how just ordering us to have no case was supposed to work. If it was really that easy to ditch your case, why bother with all that scientology?

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Whoa!

I guess it's one of those sure-fire processes that are boldly promoted but make no sense whatsoever.

The "One Shot Clear" command that is in THE CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY is an example that comes to mind. It is guaranteed to work on 50% of the population.

"Be three feet back of your head"

Nobody went three feel back of their head. Nobody went Clear. Nobody is C/Sed or run on that command, ever.

But it still is in the book. The book that they are selling.

How insane is that? LOL

6. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome to ESMB and thank you for your participation!

In regards to the exact page opening phenomena -
    I am very familiar with it too, even though I am not an OT or even Clear.

I was a very standard Supervisor/Student/Auditor/Scientologist at one time though.
    It comes with a territory. I like to call it Dictionary skills. Or just skills and familiarity.

Peace to you.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  7. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Also, ”From where could you communicate to a victim?” never made sense to me.
    Still doesn't, really. Never mind I ran it on many PC's. We all pretended it makes
    sense somehow. But no. It makes no sense at all. What a horseshit. MU my ass.

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Hey Don - welcome aboard, always good to have someone who was "there" and willing to speak truth. I do hope you get around to telling a few yarns, perhaps even bolstering some of the magnificent recollections we already have of those days.

Interesting process, you mention. Can I take it that by the time someone is likely to experience it, they would already have been filled with the L Ron Hubbard Kool Aid in regard to "pulling it in" and the resulting, at-effect perjorative attitude towards victims?

(Fair Use + my emphasis)

. . . heh! "1st one-shot OT process". I'm guessing there were only two, and neither worked?

10. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

well, that goes to prove that you can open up any $cientology book at any random page and always have faith in finding a load of rambling shite, and it is very reliable at doing that too

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Guess that means it ran best when the auditor kept his mouth shut the whole time.

Just like we're all saying. :biggrin:

Paul

12. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Hello, Dom :hi: and :welcome2: - Glad you are posting. Any good stories? :drama:

13. Don Crom 3rd mo can

:biggrin: Thanks all for the warm welcome. Stories? You like stories? I do have a few, the ? is, where the hell do I start? I'm like the prank can of spring loaded snakes, (Oops! a vipers nest of snakes is what this msg bd is all about, isn't it???) hell, it took time to start at caseonpost.
    Yes, for a very long time I was a loyal koolaid drinker, for more years than I like to admit I held onto that thin frayed tread of hope of "clearing" my name re: ethics cycles.
    9.09 I installed phone service in my name for the 1st time in 7 or so years, in less than a month guess "WHO" I get a call from. Yep! Co$. 1st the love bomb, next the "concern"/ "con"sessions, ie "you were asked to leave so per P/L&FO you have no FL debt & are member in good standing. Next the bait, THE BASICS. (small win??) I did get it discounted down b4 I bit. BUT THEN they jumped the gun, started 'pushing', attempted tight 8c over the phone, (never worked well with me in person) etc etc etc.
    Soooo, with a new computer & the net, I took (a brave) step and started looking. One of the 1st stories I came accross was Chuck Beatty, (tears 4 him) & after I talked with him it was Katy Bar the Door. {see Through the Door #306} Or should I say Thank You Emma for TtD.
    I have yet to do my offical Doubt Formula and tell the "other side" my decision, but a common US Navy casual reply comes to mind. "FUCKEM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.":eyeroll: More later. C-Ya DC

14. olska

olska Silver Meritorious Patron

The question:

From where could you communicate to a victim?

The answer:

From the position of victimizer.

:biggrin:

15. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

Don, you brought back a fond memory of mine. I used the fuckemiftheycanttake ajoke line on a Co$ staffer one time. She had called at some ungodly (fu*king rude) time of night in an attempt to get me to buy some bookstore sh*t in order to "use" money I had left on account years ago. I had been gone from Co$ for many years at that point. She explained that they wanted me to get some use from that money and not leave it just "sitting there" (yeah, right). I told her to tell the finance folks "fuckemiftheycanttakeajoke." What makes this a fond memory of mine is the absolute joy I got from that staffers dumfounded response, ie no response. I can quite clearly remember laughing my ass off. One of the first times I realized that I was absolutely free of their B.S.control. I've been out over 35 years and that memory still brings smiles.

Welcome to ESMB Don Crom 3rd mo can! Stories pleeze. :thumbsup:

. . . . :biggrin:

16. SanDiegoMember

SanDiegoMember Howard Dickman

Don, so good to have you voicing what you kept silent for these many years. Yes, your stories are worth writing about. Keep up the good work, my friend of long ago. :)

Howard Dickman

17. Oooooh! GOOD ONE!!! :clap:

That's the story of the RTC, CMO and the SO in a nutshell!!! :omg:

That is SO RIGHT ON!!! :clap: :yes:

18. Don Crom 3rd mo can

:headspin: Re: S2, I was pretty sure it had never been run on me, so I considered it my "ace in the hole" where it concerned review ethics cycles. Since I no longer "ahem" care what the lord hi muckymucks think,care,say or do its still an ace in the hole.
    Self awareness, this is what it seems to me that a lot of us on this msg bd seek. Yes, some of us are loyal to Scn (but not necessarily to lrh <which btw stands for laugh really hard>) Some of us have a real hardon for anything scn OR scnists, thats' your right, opinions are welcome here, please, just don't try to shove it down my throat. You might not like the response. So my "goal" will be (a) relate key moments in my lifetime history, (b) pose questions on P/L's & B's that, by my understanding, were bastardized, ignored, or just flat out violated, and seek others opinion/comment/eval, and (c) join the speculation crowd as to where, when, and maybe why it all turned to shit.
    As to my "story", it my be odd, but it seems best to start in the middle. 7.'85 I treated myself to a drive-in movie for my b'day, don't recall what the hell the movies were, BUT, what made it important was that during the consession stand film between movies, I saw subliminals. EAT/BUY, clear as day, bold as brass. Hence, I KNEW I was it present time. Don't know where this ranks on anybody else's scale but for me it was/is "up there".
    Oh yeah, 1 more thot on lrh and LRH, wasn't HE and hence all of us lucky his father DID NOT choose Morris/Monroe/ or Mortimer as his 1st name?????? C-Ya DC

19. AlphOhm

AlphOhm Traveler of time/space

:welcome: Don, thanks for the story :)

IIRC (which sometimes I don't--so much for eidetic memory...) process S2 was mentioned also in one of the PTS/SP tapes. It was supposed to be the magic case cracker for "SPs". Ron and his hobby horses...

That and "what was the problem?" and "how did you solve it?" or some such.

20. Don Crom 3rd mo can

:dizzy: Another effective tool in deflateing/demolishing the individual was the "NON-ENTUBULATION ORDER". If I'm not mistaken, the original purpose/usage of this "ethics tool" was to provide a safe insulated environment to those on Power/PowerPlus/Clearing Crse. IE: the non-interference zone. How & when it became the bludgeoning club that it was in the mid 70's & was the imputus of my departure, I'm not sure.
    I received no Court of Ethics, conditions assignment, not even a "fine how do you do" from MAA/Ethics Officer. I was supposed to know what I had said to whom that caused so much upset. Worse yet, to me, it appeared to have no time limit, no amends project, no cramming action, no path back to "grace" within the confines of the system. Talk about slapping down "reach". Talk about bastardizing P/L&B's, no recourse, no guidance back to path of straight&narrow, no exit from the dog house. Walking around mumbleing and muttering to myself at the ever increasing layers of HE&R over the no win sit I'd gotten myself into, I "pulled in" a 2nd seperate Non-Enburb Order within 3 weeks. I deflated so badly, a flat sheet of paper would have looked like Mt. Everest.
    Energy? Gone. Purpose? Dead! Knowingness that this is all just personal vendetta from those in power who were seriously NOT qualified to be in power? Absolute!!!
    For years & years I was pissed that I was not even Offered the option of RPF, part and parcel of relief & "recovery" that IS THE ESSENCE of ESMB, is the discovery of just how lucky a SoB I really am. I shudder to think of "who" I would be, "where" I would be etc. had I been offered/completed RPF.
    For all those poor souls that I knew from '73-'76, and '80, at all the various locations. You have my deepest sympathies, and for whatever good the practice may create. I pray for you. To All On ESMB, LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! C-Ya DC:coolwink: