What's new

Child Abuse Scientology Today

ExKane

Patron
Anonymous is currently pushing for a massive drive on the subject of child abuse in the Church of Scientology. Media outlets are being notified. Can anyone here think of any way to help push this subject into the spotlight or inform more people? Any and all connections on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You can also digg here (but should really do more than just that ;) ):

http://digg.com/world_news/Scientology_Child_Abuse_RECORDED_ON_TAPE (Of course the real issue here is not Wally Hanks but more along the lines of things AnonKat posted above)

Or, you could just ignore me. :bigcry:

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Anonymous is currently pushing for a massive drive on the subject of child abuse in the Church of Scientology. Media outlets are being notified. Can anyone here think of any way to help push this subject into the spotlight or inform more people? Any and all connections on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You can also digg here (but should really do more than just that ;) ):

http://digg.com/world_news/Scientology_Child_Abuse_RECORDED_ON_TAPE (Of course the real issue here is not Wally Hanks but more along the lines of things AnonKat posted above)

Or, you could just ignore me. :bigcry:

ANON REQUESTS ESMB ASSIST

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
i think our stance on "the Tech" might earn us a snub from FZ people
guys - the ashtray, it's never ever in billion sqintillion years gonna move

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
i think our stance on "the Tech" might earn us a snub from FZ people
guys - the ashtray, it's never ever in billion sqintillion years gonna move

Maybe not, but it's not meant to move. That's not the point of the drill (TR-8). From the Tech Dictionary:
TR-8, a drill to make students clearly achieve tone 40 commands.
To clarify intentions as different from words. To start students
on the road to handling objects and people with postulates and
to obtain obedience not wholly based on spoken commands.
(HCOB 7 May 68)
Intention is useful in controlling people. Whether one *should* control people or not is another matter. I don't think there would be a whole lot of argument against the idea that in life one can sometimes pick up a person's unspoken intention, whether by body language or other means.

It is also useful in handling objects: at least to the extent of one's intention affecting oneself in relation to that object (maybe lifting a heavy weight, for example). The idea that the object itself is affected in some way by one's intention, maybe to the extent of making itself more amenable to be picked up, is definitely controversial, and I don't know how many scios even think along those lines.

Visualization of future goals is a common activity of athletes and competitors, mocking up the desired result in present time as if it were occurring in reality right now. Intention is much more useful here than simply saying the appropriate words.

Sorry for digressing. Back to child abuse in the CofS.

Paul

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good to see that Vickie is still a lying beeach. Does anyone have the childrens rpf issue?