What's new

Clearwater voters approve new aquarium next to Flag.

Au contrair, mon cheri, just have a meal at the Sand Castle out on the dock. You'll know really fast if birds fly or not. A) there are the big swarms of them flying over the bay in the evening B) just try and leave your food untended while you walk over to get a fork or something from the side table - you'll see it flying off in the beak of the ever present gulls there.

Mimsey

seagull404_685447c.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
Au contrair, mon cheri, just have a meal at the Sand Castle out on the dock. You'll know really fast if birds fly or not. A) there are the big swarms of them flying over the bay in the evening B) just try and leave your food untended while you walk over to get a fork or something from the side table - you'll see it flying off in the beak of the ever present gulls there.

Mimsey

seagull404_685447c.jpg

Haha! Maaaaate!! You don't know birds fly till you've lived in Australia!

[video=youtube;9wHreVKgOT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHreVKgOT4[/video]

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Will they be building a shark tank at the aquarium? I know 2 psychotic midgets (DM & TC) who should be overboarded into one.

Jump

Operating teatime
The aquarium is a plan to bring the blown South African whales back from the wild . . .

WhaleMeritorious_zps04c84d4e.jpg

CauseOverOil

Supportive suppressive.
This is very exciting news! I'm going to try to be at the aquarium grand opening and am looking forward to seeing Clearwater's revival. Good timing. I have a feeling some hotel space will be opening up soon. And maybe the SP building could eventually be opened to the (wog) public as a museum/cautionary tale. Oiliness table tickets, I want them! :yes:

This is very exciting news! I'm going to try to be at the aquarium grand opening and am looking forward to seeing Clearwater's revival. Good timing. I have a feeling some hotel space will be opening up soon. And maybe the SP building could eventually be opened to the (wog) public as a museum/cautionary tale. Oiliness table tickets, I want them! :yes:

Welcome to the board!

The Anabaptist Jacques