ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Complete texts of Exes' letters tabled by Sen Xenophon

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by UkAnony, Dec 22, 2009.

1. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...etters-tabled-sen-xenophon-58777/#post1107543

2. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Blimey, what an eye-opener :omg:

3. Div6

Div6 Crusader

wow!

4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

5. Feral

Feral Rogue male

They've been up for a while.

I'm grateful to the blog owner for taking the time to do that.

6. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

What a great blog!!! I listed it as a blog I'm following on my blog. :D

7. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

Awesome! accounts. good on ya. Many have been hurt. Hopefully it will stop others from being hurt.

Only those who personaly experienced the crush reging can know the excruciating pressure and how soul devaluating it is to have no other option than to do what you don't want to. Sign a counter check you know you shouldent have. And have the stinking reg tell you your apprehension is your mental BANK resisting betterment. To not go up the bridge is a Supressive Act against yourself and humanity.

NO its your common sense saying I'm in deep shixt for the next year I wont be able to afford rent or food or a car since I signed that check. The only option left is welfare or the SeaOrg. Oh GOD what did I do!!:omg: