ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Completions: Celebrity Magazine

Discussion in 'Completions Lists' started by Pooks, Apr 11, 2011.

1. justsayin'

justsayin' Patron with Honors

ah, no wonder i haven't heard from an old friend. she's still on course. i just don't get the "lifers".

2. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I really liked Katia and Manuel Vianna. It's sad to see that they are still in.

It's easy to see that Scientology supports re-cycling.

3. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh the irony!!!

SCIENTOLOGY TOOLS FOR OVERCOMING FINANCIAL STRESS COURSE and other courses promising financial prosperity - does any Scientologist ever for a moment think the real answer to their financial problems might not be to pay for another CoS course but maybe quit the cult dedicated to sucking every thin dime from you? I mean isn't pretty obvious your main money problem might be the constant regging that's akin to a hover vacuum to your cash?

Also anyone think of a good reason (besides too much money, too much time & too little common sense) why M. Doven is taking a bazillion courses? Some kind of amends for failing to get JP back? Cult so desperate for stats or someone on course they go to a trusted member and offer some freebies just so the stats aren't so grim? Doven being ordered to get on course? Just curious as to the opinions on the cause of this sudden nonstop course taking looks like a full time job. (is he or isn't Doven SO? Or was he? I guess he couldn't be SO or else he would never be able to afford all those courses or have time to be A "famous only to the cult" photographer.

4. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

So it seems that this list must be for either 8 months or 1 year.

11 Grade IV comps, 3 Ned CC, 0 Clears, 0 Auditors made of any class. :melodramatic:
    At this rate, all the critics and Anons could quit today! Scientology is history.

But basic courses is booming!

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

So does that mean it takes about 1-2 years on average for people to be certain that this is just a bunch of assholes out for their $$$ ?

6. justsayin'

justsayin' Patron with Honors

the woman that i know on that list has been in scientology for over 40 years. one toe in. one toe out. one toe in...