ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Confirmations needed for ex list

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TrevAnon, Aug 1, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Over on WWP we are working on a list of people out of COS who have spoken out against it. For the following people we need confirmations if they were once in. See the following post by RightOn, primary researcher.

If you can give us confirmation that they were once in, if you have any additions or comment, please post in this thread of send me a PM.

2. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Leslie Farrow doesn't look like she's out. I checked Facebook and she's got a lot of "still in" friends.

3. TrevAnon

Already found Paul Coco myself! :happydance:

4. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

I've seen Jane White on a FB page for critics, I don't know if she was actually in herself but she mentioned she had introduced her dyslexic daughter to the cult because she had read and believed Tom Cruise's claim that the cult cured him of his learning disabilities. She seems like a nice lady and is now disavowed of that belief. If she herself was in, and if she resigned she probably was, she would have attended one the orgs in SA.

5. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I knew an Auditor named David Reynolds early on. Maybe 1967 or thereabouts. He did a bunch of Rehabs on my " States of Release". That David Reynolds would be approx 65 or 70 years of age now.

phenomanon

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Leslie's definitely not out. She pm'd me last year that she unfriended me on Facebook after getting an "advisory" from JoJo Zawawi.

7. TrevAnon

Now we have a whole new bunch for whom we can use info:
    - verification if they were ever in
    - evidence of speaking out

Any info can be helpful!

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

She is on FB along with her Dad, and his wife. I think Charise's sister is in there too. They have an Indy group page, and I think the father and the rest of the family are going to purchase some ranch property in NC, as I recall, and open shop there. It's an Indy family. Charise remained on Debbie's 'friend' list through it all. I have no idea what that means, but to find out her status, I'm sure you could drop her a note and ask her if she and her fam would like to be listed in the database.

9. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Feel free to add my name to any list of people speaking out against the cult.

Charles Jeronimo
    S.O. INCOMM LA mid '83 to late '84 - no cult contact '85 to 2011 - Public, scammed hard by ASHO and the IAS out of 57k USD - Jan. to Apr. 2011

Miscavige is a criminal, the $cientology cult is a criminal conspiracy and a plague on humanity. Kirk Steele ASHO Reg is fucking liar & thief and Tim Edwards & Ted Bragin & Miriam whatserface of the IAS are the lowest of the low lying criminal conmen and thiefs; who can all eat shit and die. You motherfuckers should be glad I don't win the 253 million lotto this week, I'd spend every last fucking penny of it working to put you pieces of shit out of business.

10. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember Lisa Tighe form Mountain view Mission before she married Kevin.

She was one lovely lady. She was brought in, if I recall correctly, by her friend Jeni.

I forget what she did at he mission, at the time, but Kevin was a Flag Rep or something like that and they hooked up, she left, they were married and she moved on.

I only saw her sporadically after that...

If she is out, then: Yahoo!:biggrin:

Jack

11. blueplanetfree

blueplanetfree New Member

hello trevanon

Would you mind to take the name of covadonga jimenez icaza , out of the list your are making?
    thank you so much:yes:

12. TrevAnon

She's not on the big list if that's what you mean (see sig). (Or you are? I happen to notice your handle. :yes: )

Other than that there is evidence on the web that she audits e.g. http://scientologistsfreezone.com/auditor-list.shtml and I can't edit those things.

In the above post I asked for evidence of her being in once so we could put her on the big list. I think that's a fair question. No one has been able to give that evidence by the way.

Should you think the question is not fair then I would advice to report my post and let a mod decide.

ETA: if you post a little more you'll be able to use private messages so you're able to reach me without posting on an open forum.

13. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Richard Didcoate was in the SO for 25 years - he is NOT out of Scientology still trying to get back into the SO and, on occasion, I have heard he does errands for OSA. Kathy not sure. sorry this is so late!