What's new

Congresswoman Corrine Brown Indicted. Spoke at Scientology Gala.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

The following is from another123 on WWP.

WWP: Congresswoman Corrine Brown's [Alleged] Slush Fund & Scientology Ties?

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/congresswoman-corrine-browns-slushfund-scientology-ties.131984/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[note: anytime a Florida politician pops up in a money woe story, i consult the google and it did not disappoint]

WP: ‘A personal slush fund’: The charges against Florida congresswoman Corrine Brown, explained

A longtime Democratic congresswoman from Florida was indicted Friday on charges she and her chief of staff allegedly set up a fake nonprofit they used as their "personal slush fund." [more at link]

and google brings up this pic, i don't know if there is fire , but i see smoke:

attachment.php

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Attachments

• Congresswoman Corrine Brown.jpg
    Congresswoman Corrine Brown.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 260

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Press Release featuring Congresswoman Corrine Brown.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CorrineBrown-001.jpg
    CorrineBrown-001.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 209
  • CorrineBrown-004.jpg
    CorrineBrown-004.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 206
  • CorrineBrown-003.jpg
    CorrineBrown-003.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 204

The_Fixer

Class Clown

The following is from another123 on WWP.

WWP: Congresswoman Corrine Brown's [Alleged] Slush Fund & Scientology Ties?

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/congresswoman-corrine-browns-slushfund-scientology-ties.131984/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[note: anytime a Florida politician pops up in a money woe story, i consult the google and it did not disappoint]

WP: ‘A personal slush fund’: The charges against Florida congresswoman Corrine Brown, explained

A longtime Democratic congresswoman from Florida was indicted Friday on charges she and her chief of staff allegedly set up a fake nonprofit they used as their "personal slush fund." [more at link]

and google brings up this pic, i don't know if there is fire , but i see smoke:

attachment.php

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

I guess it would seem apt for her to speak for scientology then? Or qualified, at least...

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe she was just doing an amends project for her lower condition based on her slush fund uncovered in her auditing session,,,errr excuse me ..her OSA profiling investigation of politically blackmailable OLs. Ya know like what was done with the Kazakhstan motherDina Tylevich of Riginahttp://tonyortega.org/2016/07/05/battle-for-a-scientology-soul-kazakh-20-year-old-prisoner-is-back-home-but-will-she-stay/#more-32505 , who worked for the scientology front group" Meanwhile, back in Kazakhstan, Dina was still being told she needed to make amends for her “non-enturbulation order” before she could have any hope of joining her daughter in Florida. So that’s how she became involved in one of Scientology’s stealthy front groups, Youth for Human Rights International," claiming to stand up for human rights as an amend project for wanting to rescue her daughter from the slavery of scientology? Twisted yah you bet it is but so is the S in the scientology symbol...ARC and KRC all wrapped up in a scam..Scientology Scam indeed. Slavery is Freedom
Kinda along the line of OSA needs to get more politicians allied with scientology so let's profile all politicians, select out and target those with possible indictable offenses and then show those politicians how naughty they have been and need to help scientology because scientology is the most ethical group on the planet. Super Power...discount available. Wasn't that one of the parts of the Super Power project, to clean up scientology staff, then clean up the government and then ...Clear the Planet ....of all opposition by bring all into the scientology delusion?
I guess it would seem apt for her to speak for scientology then? Or qualified, at least...

freethinker

Sponsor
Any chance you can find a listing of these Great Humanitarian efforts Scientology is being awarded for?

News clippings, media sound bites, anything to support this award?

I think it would be a fruitless effort aside from Scientologies own PR campaign on themselves.

Scientology Press Release featuring Congresswoman Corrine Brown.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php