ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

CoS recruiting Indians?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BC1, May 18, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

Apparently I'm back up on the call rotation list, two nights out of the last three I've been called by the "mailing department" of the CoS. The odd thing is that these called previously have always come from California. Now they are coming from Miami and the callers have been Indians. They don't speak English very well and have been very hard to understand, which makes me think that they are fairly new to Miami.

Anyone else getting these odd calls?

2. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Geez, maybe the Church of Scientology will start "outsourcing" this sort of phone contact stuff just like the "tech support field" has now so routinely done for so many companies. And, then you will bet getting calls from Indians in INDIA!

When I call my local satellite service provider for "help", I get relayed to INDIA! Every time.

3. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

Yes, the joke around our house this week has been that the CoS has resorted to outsourcing. Each time they call it sounds like pure chaos in the background, so it's not really a professionally run operation. I would liken the noise in the back to a college frat party, sounds like everyone is drinking and shouting.