ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

COS registers Marty & Mike Domain Names, causing consumer confusion.

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Kha Khan, Jun 25, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Full text from anti-Marty site:
    Yes, because we should obviously believe an account: (1) on an anti-Marty site; (2) by someone who blames Marty's for getting him "booted out of the Sea Org"; and (3) by someone who is considering "petitioning to come back [to the Sea Org] now that Marty confirmed that he is an SP."

Yep, no questions of motive or reliability there.

Oh, and Marty reminds him of being Hitler, and Mike reminds him of being Mussolini? Then what is the DM he is "considering" petitioning to run back to? Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot rolled up into one?

I'm not saying I believe Marty's account, or disbelieve it. I recognize that the domains were registered in 2002. I asked about that issue on Marty's blog. Marty allowed the question to be posted. Marty has not yet answered the question.

But I also take with a grain of salt a story by someone who on the one hand claims to not be an OSAbot, but nonetheless is "considering" filing a petition to return to the SO.

Also, as Sponge pointed out on WWP:

/

2. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Patron with Honors

Just wonder

Are these RTC guys:
    1) on policy,
    2) just improvising or
    3) clueless?
    :unsure:

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

What RTC guys? Is Marty bitching about something he himself ordered done in 2002?

The way he wrote his blog article certainly makes it sound like this is the first he heard of it, but surely he *must* have known about it earlier. Maybe it just slipped his mind.

Paul

4. themadhair

themadhair Patron Meritorious

Worth quoting again.

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Yes, it IS. :yes: