What's new

COS's email response to the Flag Down event

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't even think that the stats are made up or 100% accurate are an issue. What is, is that they put the stats in the email as if it they had any relevance.

Right in the middle of the paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-type rantings there is this weird list of books and square feet of renovations. We expect stats in the weirdest places with the cult, it is what they do, and when we see them, tend to focus on their accuracy. We should rather be wondering why they are there at all.

Who is this letter speaking to? If it is to Scientologists why would they need to know what Flag is? Hubbard and Miscavige would also be familiar. Apart from Miscavige being Hubbard's trusted friend, that is a new twist for me, it is just another freedom mag article or condensed event speech.

If it is to non-scientologists, :hysterical: Oh dear. They are in trouble.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I don't even think that the stats are made up or 100% accurate are an issue. What is, is that they put the stats in the email as if it they had any relevance.

Right in the middle of the paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-type rantings there is this weird list of books and square feet of renovations. We expect stats in the weirdest places with the cult, it is what they do, and when we see them, tend to focus on their accuracy. We should rather be wondering why they are there at all.

Who is this letter speaking to? If it is to Scientologists why would they need to know what Flag is? Hubbard and Miscavige would also be familiar. Apart from Miscavige being Hubbard's trusted friend, that is a new twist for me, it is just another freedom mag article or condensed event speech.

If it is to non-scientologists, :hysterical: Oh dear. They are in trouble.

I think what's hilarious is they are pointing out the inefficacy of their own SP/PTS "technology" by showcasing all these rabid SPs that weren't weeded out and spotted with the razor-sharp state of the art laser-accuracy tek on how to spot SPs - confront and shatter suppression - and basically reduce suppression to gibbering pulp in its powerful wake. Let alone Hubbard, the source of all these wonderful policies and procedures, who was somehow duped, hoodwinked, outwitted and just generally wrong about suppressives of the darkest dye such as Pat Broeker and Heber Jentzsch and just about everyone else for decades. Hubbard married suppressives, sired suppressives, trained and audited suppressives, let himself be audited by them, promoted them to the topmost ranks and personally lauded them. Lol.

Anonycat

Crusader
I think what's hilarious is they are pointing out the inefficacy of their own SP/PTS "technology" by showcasing all these rabid SPs that weren't weeded out and spotted with the razor-sharp state of the art laser-accuracy tek on how to spot SPs - confront and shatter suppression - and basically reduce suppression to gibbering pulp in its powerful wake. Let alone Hubbard, the source of all these wonderful policies and procedures, who was somehow duped, hoodwinked, outwitted and just generally wrong about suppressives of the darkest dye such as Pat Broeker and Heber Jentzsch and just about everyone else for decades. Hubbard married suppressives, sired suppressives, trained and audited suppressives, let himself be audited by them, promoted them to the topmost ranks and personally lauded them. Lol.

If Tom Cruises' appointed auditor is an SP, what makes any of them think their auditor is not? An "SP" is simply someone who calls bullshit on scientology. Which is eventually everyone.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
The only stats are clears made and auditors made.

It seems that all those clears had to re- do the levels so therefore by their own count there were never very many clears.

Therefore the auditors were never any good because they could not produce any clears. So there were never any auditors made.

So now they count how many people started. I suppose that is a lot easier to do.

Reasonable

I received this long long email from flag regarding the flag down 2014 event. It is self explanatory and the usual "handful of apostates, removed for malfeasance". The bullshit and DM ass kissing is amazing.

I am curious as to why they were sending this to you. I still get propaganda every day but I didn't get this.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
I am curious as to why they were sending this to you. I still get propaganda every day but I didn't get this.

I am am a never in and have never emailed or contacted Flag. This is the first email that I ever received from Flag, in fact I almost deleted it from my spam email.

Back in November of 2013 I fell into some rabbit hole which took me to a Scientology website offering free information which I requested. Shortly after that I received an email from Kolja Hinrichsen (new era publications international). He said my information was on its way and asked me four questions How did you find out about Scientology?
What made you request the DVD?
What aspect of Scientology interests you the most?
Is there areas of your life you would like to improve with Scientology?

I answered them with the best sounding bullshit I could come up with and emailed him back.
i never received anything. I figured that the dude googled my name and checked my Facebook page and saw that I was an SP magnet and thanked Xenu he dodged my evil bullet.

well.....about 2 weeks ago I received an envelope in the mail from Scientology!! I ripped that envelope open to find what appeared to be a booklet entitled "Scientology an overview". It contained 2 DVDs,
"What is Scientology" & "How we help".

Then came the email. Maybe because I had just been sent the DVDs they assumed I might be possible new raw meat. Maybe they are expecting Flag Down 2014 to make the news ( I certainly hope so) and they wanted fill my head with their bullshit PR. But then again maybe I was just a stat. Check out the date and time it was sent.

The Answer to a Sick, a Dying and Dead Society
To: Xxxxxx<[email protected]>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2014 2:30 pm

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Tom Cruises' appointed auditor is an SP, what makes any of them think their auditor is not? An "SP" is simply someone who calls bullshit on scientology. Which is eventually everyone.

Kind of makes me wonder if the Cruiser ever walks around doubting the standardness of the auditing sessions he receieved from the Mart Man.

Well I am sure that it indicates to him that Katie left him because he had an SP for an auditor and he probably reported in to get some Qual Review auditing at his own expense.

Got to hand it to The World's Most Dedicated Scientologist.

Rd00

Reasonable

I am am a never in and have never emailed or contacted Flag. This is the first email that I ever received from Flag, in fact I almost deleted it from my spam email.

Back in November of 2013 I fell into some rabbit hole which took me to a Scientology website offering free information which I requested. Shortly after that I received an email from Kolja Hinrichsen (new era publications international). He said my information was on its way and asked me four questions How did you find out about Scientology?
What made you request the DVD?
What aspect of Scientology interests you the most?
Is there areas of your life you would like to improve with Scientology?

I answered them with the best sounding bullshit I could come up with and emailed him back.
i never received anything. I figured that the dude googled my name and checked my Facebook page and saw that I was an SP magnet and thanked Xenu he dodged my evil bullet.

well.....about 2 weeks ago I received an envelope in the mail from Scientology!! I ripped that envelope open to find what appeared to be a booklet entitled "Scientology an overview". It contained 2 DVDs,
"What is Scientology" & "How we help".

Then came the email. Maybe because I had just been sent the DVDs they assumed I might be possible new raw meat. Maybe they are expecting Flag Down 2014 to make the news ( I certainly hope so) and they wanted fill my head with their bullshit PR. But then again maybe I was just a stat. Check out the date and time it was sent.

To: Xxxxxx<[email protected]>

That is really interesting! So now they are dealing with bad PR before you even say anything. Then are combating it with telling you how much stuff they own to get you to think that they are now actually getting results.

This is really desperate.

I wonder what the person who wrote the letter really thinks. Chances are she is 22 years old and has no other life experience to base her ideas on so DM will fill her head with his ideas.

The nice thing to know is that buying things you do not need is bad for any business, so this will surely fail.

I wonder how many people got this e-mail and who they are ( what category such as "raw meat" or "been out for a while.")

Hail Xenu

Maria

Patron
I wonder what the person who wrote the letter really thinks. Chances are she is 22 years old and has no other life experience to base her ideas on so DM will fill her head with his ideas.

This is most likely true. Young scientologists are very removed from reality. They really believe that the world is full of bad people that need to be salvaged and that they are the only ones who can do it. Young people that have been born into the church have been raised behind a curtain that keeps them away from the real world, only they don’t know they are being scammed. How sad. :no:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I couldn't read it all, it is so full of grandiose hyperbolic crap!

That email takes "WTF?!?!?!!!!" to highest evers!

yep, i didn't bother reading it either. the same as i skip the leaked promo videos tony puts on his page.
there was a time, not so long ago...when i would have.

even five years ago, after having left the cherch almost thirty years ago, i was still worried that *i* might survive a "nucular"war, whilst those around me died because they did not have the purif.

my true hope for flag down is that we may salvage the "salvaged".

i barely have time for anything these days. but, i hope empathy, compassion, and TRUE understanding, (not fake arc) win the day.

i will be rooting for all of you.

PM me for a way I can donate. (i posted it on facebook in the SP group, but as coincidence would have it several of my online accounts were hacked, and it has caused me a minor problem.)

ah, fuck it.
WhiteBearStudios.US... it redirects to my ETSY page.

although i haven't had time to make much lately, anything you purchase from my page using coupon code flagdown1, all proceeds, minus shipping will go straight to the flagdown fund.
of course, i don't know where the flagdown fund is either.

surely someone will tell me.
and hello OSA.
if you can remember my new passwords please send them along to me, they are too complicated. lol.

as i said on facebook, i am just a minnow here, so probably my pswd thing was a coincidience.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I received this long long email from flag regarding the flag down 2014 event. It is self explanatory and the usual "handful of apostates, removed for malfeasance". The bullshit and DM ass kissing is amazing.

(BIG SNIP)

Such was the dream of L. Ron Hubbard and such is the work of David Miscavige.

Indeed...

Evil-Hubbard-and-Mini-Me-scavige.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
Kind of makes me wonder if the Cruiser ever walks around doubting the standardness of the auditing sessions he receieved from the Mart Man.

Well I am sure that it indicates to him that Katie left him because he had an SP for an auditor and he probably reported in to get some Qual Review auditing at his own expense.

Got to hand it to The World's Most Dedicated Scientologist.

Rd00

Maybe he thinks it's neater to believe that Marty caught a SP in his life. Subject over! Yay!

Night_Owl

Patron

< snipped - Wall of desperate and panicked text ->
Hey! Sidney! Any chance the headers for the long, long email from flag could be posted?

TIA!

Anonycat

Crusader
Sure. I posted the header on the previous page but will be happy to post again.
Check out the day and time it was sent!

To: XXxxxx <[email protected]>

I bet they meant the Full Header ;)

To view email headers:

AOL makes it easy for you to identify mail that originated from outside the AOL service by replacing the mail headers with a simple line that reads "Sent from the Internet (Details)."

At the top of the email, to the right of Sent from the Internet, click the Details link.

---------------------

To Set up email headers:

1. Sign on to the AOL service, and then click the Settings icon.

2. Click the Mail Settings link.

3. Click the Advanced tab.

4. Under the When reading mail in Full View, click one of the following options:

Always minimize headers
Always minimize headers when I scroll
Never minimize headers

5. Click the Save button.

Night_Owl

Patron
Sure. I posted the header on the previous page but will be happy to post again.
Check out the day and time it was sent!

To: XXxxxx <[email protected]>
Thank you Sidney. I did have a look through the previous pages but obviously missed your prior post. Yes, the time and date are very interesting.

I was hoping for something like this:

Subject: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: 2 May, 2014 2:35:34 PM PDT
To: Night Owl XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Return-Path:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Received: from cds043.dcs.int.inet (LHLO cds043.dcs.int.inet) (10.0.122.37) by cds043.dcs.int.inet with LMTP; Fri, 2 May 2014 15:35:41 -0600 (MDT)
Received: from pd4mr2so-ssvc.prod.shaw.ca (pd4mr2so-ssvc.prod.shaw.ca [10.0.141.213]) by cds043.dcs.int.inet (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0D0D3C40035 for <XXXXXXXXXXXX; >; Fri, 2 May 2014 15:35:41 -0600 (MDT)
Received: from unknown (HELO pd4mi1so-ssvc.prod.shaw.ca) ([10.0.141.22]) by pd4mr2so-svcs.prod.shaw.ca with ESMTP; 02 May 2014 15:35:40 -0600
Received: from unknown (HELO carol.mx.prtst.net) ([81.4.127.119]) by pd4mi1so-dmz.prod.shaw.ca with ESMTP; 02 May 2014 15:35:40 -0600
Received: from archer.ap.prtst.net ([10.0.0.100]) by carol.mx.prtst.net with esmtp (Exim 4.80) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1WgL7G-0001Fl-FF for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Fri, 02 May 2014 22:35:36 +0100
Received: from www-data by archer.ap.prtst.net with local (Exim 4.80) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1WgL7G-0007pd-7F for XXXXXXXXXXXXX; Fri, 02 May 2014 22:35:34 +0100
X-Cloudmark-Sp-Filtered: true
X-Cloudmark-Sp-Result: v=1.1 cv=r3lJfVJ84DCy6G/yru9rJEDWHzbg/AHnv8Wbh6cJMVs= c=1 sm=1 a=Y8ikJzsitn4A:10 a=BnFK8MZDaTYA:10 a=BLceEmwcHowA:10 a=i7s4YuWtaOcA:10 a=bzwK1awAixMjLAMDTo3QaA==:17 a=9Hcif-JGAAAA:8 a=WRZkGKMlnKVSdH76ou8A:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=veF2jaHk9SaA1v56o2YA:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117
X-Php-Originating-Script: 33:Sendmail.php
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_165de47609efed1d1518a78aae24cec3"
Mime-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

lkwdblds

Crusader
Hubbard allegedly was a highly paid pulp fiction writer, and wrote lots of science fiction in the 40's. Yet NONE of it would be read today if it wasn't pushed by Scn.

His contemporaries?

Robert Heinlein, still being reprinted and enjoyed by people.

Isaac Asimov, still being read. His "I, Robot" book, published in 1950, was made into a movie with Will Smith in 2004.

E. E. (Doc) Smith: still being read

Arthur C Clark: same

Hubbard's stuff was crap. Yes, he could churn it out, and it filled pulp magazine pages, but NONE of it was quality writing that could stand the test of time.

That "Mission Earth" series? Even back when I was "in", and bought it and intended to read it, it was just too crappy for even a motivated reader to get into. I never got past the middle of the first volume.

I agree pretty much with you Enthetan but I thought a few science fiction books by Hubbard were pretty good. I liked the series he wrote called "Ole Doc Methusela", a series sort of like a movie serial - maybe that's what he was hoping for but it never happened. Another story, more of a psychological thriller than pure sci-fi was called "Fear", I believe, and Stephen King the big time author was quoted as saying that he liked and recommended it. The other one I thought was pretty good was Battlefield Earth. Now, mind you, I am talking about the book and not the movie. That movie was absolutely horrible!

I agree that Heinlein, Azimov and also Ray Bradbury were writing at the time LRH was pumping out Sci-Fi and all 3 of those authors wrote better sci-fi than he did as a rule, although the 3 I mentioned may have approached the quality level of those authors.

BTW, Hubbard kept in touch with Heinlein from their writing days until just before Hubbard died. I'm sure that you know that but probably not to many on ESMB are aware of that.
Lakey