ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Cpt Bill Debrief PART10-Indie Scientology Podcast#40

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by Andy Nolch, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Andy Nolch

Andy Nolch Patron

FIND OUT THE TRUTH HERE!
    This is the final part of me reading out the famous Captain Bill Robertson Debrief. He was a top Sea Org member and friend of LRH, and this is his story of the church being taken over by the government while he was in it.
    If you'd like to read the debrief yourself then click here:
    http://galac-patra.org/sector9.html
    The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!

2. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

You can READ???

3. Irayam

Irayam Patron with Honors

Read does not mean understand :cool:
    :)

Irayam

4. strativarius

Well Andy, I managed to stick with it up until around the three-minute mark where you actually start reading CBR's text, at which point I felt I'd had more of listening to that monotonous australian drone of yours than I could bear. To be brutally frank, I've heard four-year-olds (non scientology four-year-olds) who are more articulate, but thanks for the good laugh I had listening to your garbled introduction. Now why don't you just go away and annoy somebody else?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  5. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Be quiet, Strat. I'm busy listening to Andy discuss L R Haitch.

6. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Soporifics zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. strativarius

I could strangle him just for his haitches mate! :biggrin:

8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

It may help to add John attak comments as being one of the most credible and respected player at the time
    :oops:

Anyone else reported a 3rd kind encounter with a Marcabian ???
    Has it been reported by authorities or falls into the conspiracies secret files ?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    HelluvaHoax! likes this.
  9. Wilbur

Around about the 37:30 mark, as he's reading out the Debrief, he reads out "and she became all cotton-mouthed". And then Andy says, "wait a minute, while I just look up the word 'cotton-mouthed'. So he sits and word-clears 'cotton-mouthed' in the middle of the video.

10. Wilbur

Actually, Andy makes a good point at several points in the video. At various points he asks "Do you know what I mean?" I think that's a very good point Andy. For me, it was the key datum for the whole video.

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

When I was at Saint Hill the only person I noticed saying "haitch" was Bob Bolger. Much later I heard someone else from Melbourne saying "haitch" and decided on this wealth of evidence that it was a Melbourne idiosyncrasy.

I just looked it up. Wrong! See https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-11642588

Paul

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Last week I was listening to one of Andy's other videos entitled: "PARANORMAL PC POWERS & PARKING POSTULATES".

At 1:29 of the lecture, he encountered another MU, the word "set", which has 464 definitions. I fell asleep after watching another 11 minutes ,while he was clearing each definition and making sentences- - -all of which ended in the up talking interjection "Roiiiiiiitttttt?" (example: "When you are assessing Gorilla Goal Implants you want to first turn your e-meter needle to set, Roiiiiiiitttttt?")

I woke up the next morning (video at 9 hours and 16 minutes) and Andy was still bogged down on the clay demo of how gorillas even got into outer space in the first place--in order to administer Gorilla Goal implants.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  13. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

I forced myself to stay awake and watch until Andy actually took a sip of that tea or whatever the hell it was he was threatening to drink.

And I had to put it on X2 speed at that.

14. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

CapstanTech?

lol

15. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

AArp Koala tek.

:)

16. Wilbur

The tea slurps, for me, were the second-best parts of the video. I found myself waiting, with bated breath, for the next one. And each time he asked, "Do you know what I mean?" I had a cognition. Later in the video, when he asked, "Do you see what I mean?" I thought, my God, this guy is a consummate auditor. He varied the question in a way that was effortless and natural, and yet naturally coaxed the listener towards a whatsa line. My whatsa line was usually expressed in the form "WTF?"

I had win after win after win after win listening to that video. Thanks Andy.

Andy: Helpful dictionary footnote: the word 'bated' above is not mis-spelled. It's actually a different word from 'baited'. I'd tell you what it means, but that would be verbal tech, so please go and look it up in a dictionary (preferably the Oxford English Dictionary or Webster's - don't use a dinky dictionary which will only substitute another word for the word you are looking up.

17. Wilbur

Sorry Andy. Just pulling your leg. You're a fellow comedian, so I know you'll understand.

I'm not being 1.1 and low toned, honestly. A - E- I - O - U.

Shit, did I just breach a $50,000 bond, or something?

18. Wilbur

What does L. R. Haitch sound like at double speed? Perhaps if we run Ron's taped lectures at double speed or backwards, we will find that OTIX and X are secretly encoded in there.

19. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

OMG. I can only handle about 2 seconds of this blokes videos ... and my only thought is along the lines of 'what could make a person want to repeatedly embarrass themselves like this ?'

It will be on the net now forever ... I honestly would have thought he'd just lay low for a few decades and STFU, he must crave attention really badly.

:faceslap:

20. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

You guys are very naughty degraded evil body thetans
    You can't stand an ego without attempting to torture an dessstroyyyyyyyyyy it....

Trubs you made me die laughing so hard

Anglo saxon humour is so funny to me..but it's very rough to a delicate scientologist skin :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019