What's new

Cult drops bombshell in Monique Rathbun case

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Today's date was a date that Scientology watchers would have had in their calendars. October 18th. Apart from being our wedding anniversary (Love you Tansy) it was the next hearing in the Mosey case.

All I can say is WATCH THIS SPACE.

Seriously. This could be the beginning of the end. For real.

Is it this?

BOMBSHELL_zps761cc398.jpg

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Re: What's the date?

Karma is a bitch & the Church of scientology got LOTS of it coming their way.

Hey DM, WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?? :lol:

Lone Star

Crusader

I do not know the scoop. I just know by reading in between the lines of the OP that Slappy is majorly unhappy because of what happened today in Texas.

I'm betting the story is delayed for a special reason.

"The beginning of the end" I think the OP said?

I read on this board a few days ago that people at Flag are supposed to stop using Miscavige's name.

Now his lawyer said that Miscavige doesn't have a lot to do with the Church.

Unbelievable!

That's probably why the big event was cancelled.

I bet they will drop him from the promo until the trial and appeal is over.

I've been told that tonight's graduation at Flag was very short.

The Anabaptist Jacques

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Karma is a bitch & the Church of scientology got LOTS of it coming their way.

Hey DM, WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?? :lol:

Nothing that a year in Club Fed for every year he ran the church couldn't handle...:thumbsup:

30+ years and counting? :yes:

AND we get to stipulate his cellmate :biggrin:

TG1

Angelic Poster

No matter what happened in a Texas courtroom, specifically, what are the odds Miscavige showed up for Friday Night Graduation down in Florida tonight?

guanoloco

As-Wased

I read on this board a few days ago that people at Flag are supposed to stop using Miscavige's name.

Unbelievable!

The Anabaptist Jacques

That's an interesting angle, TAJ. About a year or so ago someone posted a pic of an IAS course pack or something similar and instead of an LRH quote on the back it actually, factually had a Miscavige quote sans Elton Elray. Unbelievable.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Whatever happened, it must have been really bad for Dave. I hacked into the close circuit camera at the Hole. This is going on right now. Oh the humanity!

[video=youtube_share;u4ZgVRJ-H8U]http://youtu.be/u4ZgVRJ-H8U[/video]

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

I think Shadow's post on the other thread, "Mosey sues cult", is a good indicator of what the big news relates to. ESMB thread/post link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...or-harrassment&p=863176&viewfull=1#post863176

Link to New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung article: http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_2356cf94-386e-11e3-bcb2-001a4bcf887a.html

Excerpt:

Plaintiff’s spouse can help in trial

Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 10:25 pm
By Dalondo Moultrie New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung |

At a hearing Friday in the case of a Bulverde woman suing the California-based Church of Scientology, a Comal County judge ruled in the plaintiff’s favor allowing her legal team access to certain church documents and help from her husband, the woman’s attorney said.

“The Church of Scientology was trying to have certain records in the case sealed or held confidential and was trying to keep us from consulting with Mrs. Rathbun’s husband, Mark Rathbun,” attorney Ray Jeffrey said. “The judge ruled in our favor. We are allowed to consult with Mr. Rathbun.”

JB

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Unbelievable!

The Anabaptist Jacques

I think you are right on this TAJ - so the longer this trial takes by the churches own credo of lengthy litigation the longer the Dwarf has to stay out of the limelight. Yummy!

I think the Church and Miscavige will lose this civil suit.

But I think Davey will run things from behind the curtain from now on.

The Anabaptist Jacques

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

I hope that Mosey wins! (fingers crossed)

This is a civil case AFAIK so it won't be enough to send DM packing off to Bulgravia.
But it WILL wind up as a news item on Yahoo! home page (amongst other places) as yet another nail in the coffin for CofS, as we know it.