What's new

Current scene in Sydney/ANZO ( June 09)

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Thanks for posting this Carms,
I have been walking past the Org on many occassions as it is near my work, and as my hours are different I have walked past early mornings, midday and after 8.30pm sometimes too, and I never ever see any renovations in progress. No trucks, no tradesmen nothing. Its just dead. So if they have made Ideal Org monies...where is it? and why aren't the renovations in progress? It amazes me that the public are not saying anything, especially those who have donated thousands & thousands of dollars to the cause with zero activity occurring. Mmmmm it will be interesting to see how long it actually takes for it to start. I'll keep you all posted if I see any movement at the cult.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Pat was a tours org reg for quite some time. I think that Sue was too once upon a time. This would have been during the 80s. I used to like it when the tours org was in town cause it mean there might be some pay that week, or we could handle some of the repayment claims... or perhaps pay Mr Polites (landlord). Sue was a stunner. darkish complexion, dark hair, very beautiful. Pat is a decent enough fellow who maintains a cheerful facade despite everything.
He became a ED of the org as garrison missionaire while his kid grew up. Boy, whose name escapes me for the time being. I had lots of reg cycles with Pat and many conversations with him. Cant imagine him ever getting out tho. I dont know what he would do as the SO has been his life for more than 30 years. Felt a bit for him when he was in Adelaide with the struggling org, working a couple of moonlight jobs, looking after a kid and driving around in a very beat up old falcon which had about 300k on the clock.
I was not impressed that he had Jason Painter declared tho for out 2D as this was the only tech terminal the org had and it had taken years and years to train him. Then a bit of hanky panky and out on his ear. Dont know the full story with Jason obviously.
Anyone know if Robert Robbins is still around and did his missus Carole ever get back from her interminable training cycle. She could have been a psyche about 3 times over in the time it took to get her to class 6 cs. Her story would be an interesting one.
The org dont call me no more. :bigcry:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
He became a ED of the org as garrison missionaire while his kid grew up. Boy, whose name escapes me for the time being. :

Hullo Min. Was it Orlando???

Pat was unfailingly cheerful - I don't know how he managed it. He was bone thin for a while there - ED during the day, and some job at night. I met him a couple of times going into the org on his bike. He would have had 5kms to go and goodness know where he rode from. Seriously dedicated. It would be great to see him out - boy would he have some stories to tell.

Carmel

Crusader
All this talk about Pat is making me sad! I audited him as a public, when he was an air steward for Qantas, just before he joined the SO.

Bloody hell! All the best to him and his!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, this is so true.
Most of the guys and girls in the CofS and SO are good people.
They may have done some crazy stuff from time to time but I certainly hold no grudges given the duress they're under in this organisation.
Let's wish them all a painless exit and speedy recovery from it all.

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, this is so true.
Most of the guys and girls in the CofS and SO are good people.
They may have done some crazy stuff from time to time but I certainly hold no grudges given the duress they're under in this organisation.
Let's wish them all a painless exit and speedy recovery from it all.

While "most" are good guys and girls, lets not forget that everyone still does have a choice, and some of those very guys and girls have made some very bad choices.

In the end, some actual person is responsible for carrying out an order that damages another! Sure there will always be excuses but until someone makes it clear that ordering someone to have an abortion is not ok, we will be left with even more pain and suffering before this cult is put to bed.

Its not a grudge at all, just pointing out that we are all responsible for our own actions

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
You're well entitled to your opinion, mate.
I'm not saying that you (or others) shouldn't hold a grudge, if you choose to that's your business.
I'm saying that *I* don't hold any grudge and suggest that we all wish them a painless exit and speedy recovery from it all.
It's just my personal point of view, I don't see a need to argue it.

Last edited:

ttamaad

Silver Meritorious Patron
You're well entitled to your opinion, mate.
I'm not saying that you (or others) shouldn't hold a grudge, if you choose to that's your business.
I'm saying that *I* don't hold any grudge and suggest that we all wish them a painless exit and speedy recovery from it all.
It's just my personal point of view, I don't see a need to argue it.

Hey Panda,

Totally agree there, there's not even an argument in it (or a grudge, for that matter).
My point of view is along the lines of the laws of the land. Commit a crime and the laws of the land will be applied. Personally, I hope those people responsible for breaking those laws, whoever they are, are dealt with appropriately.

I think that you can still be held guilty for a crime even if someone else tells you to commit it? In this country anyway?

Lets hope all who are involved are afforded a painless exit and speedy recovery but the laws of the land should still be applied in all cases.

You shouldn't be allowed to do scientology, do stuff against the law as part of that, and then expect to get off... where does that leave the victims of such crimes, for instance?

That's just my personal view.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Fair enough, but that'd probably see all of us (yourself included) charged with "aiding and abetting". Let's hope that good sense prevails.

Xclam

Patron
Yes Pat M was on Tours ANZO late 80s. Did he take over in Adelaide after that? Anyone knows what happened to the Hudsons, Grant, Jan, Warren?

Interesting to hear that Jason Painter was declared.. is he out now? He was up and coming in the tech department when I was there, even if he was away in Sydney a lot.

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Jane and Grant Hudson moved to the UK. Grant audited for a while and then had his certs taken. The last I heard he was teaching at the Greenfields School. He and Jane divorced and Jane remarried. She joined staff at St. Hill foundation. I don't know if she is still there.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jane and Grant Hudson moved to the UK. Grant audited for a while and then had his certs taken. The last I heard he was teaching at the Greenfields School. He and Jane divorced and Jane remarried. She joined staff at St. Hill foundation. I don't know if she is still there.

Jane Weyman was at St Hill Foundation for a while. She worked in Qual for a while which made me happy as she covered the examiner’s post. I always seemed to get an F/N after a session when she was behind the meter. She was such a wonderfully cheerful person, I couldn’t help but feel good. She was so much better than some of the other unsmiling ‘robots’ they had there.

She remarried and left Foundation around 5 years ago I think. Didn’t see her at St Hill after that. I hope she has got out now. Previously she and Grant were listed as joint Patrons of the IAS and when they split up, her name was removed, so it is possible I suppose.

Axiom142

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Yes Pat M was on Tours ANZO late 80s. Did he take over in Adelaide after that? Anyone knows what happened to the Hudsons, Grant, Jan, Warren?

Warren is out. Before I got out, he came to see me to try and tell me that $cn was a lot of old cocky shit. I was not receptive at the time and thought that poor Warren had really lost it and gone over to the dark side. If you're here Warren I apologize. You were right!!!!

Xclam

Patron
Warren is out. Before I got out, he came to see me to try and tell me that $cn was a lot of old cocky shit. I was not receptive at the time and thought that poor Warren had really lost it and gone over to the dark side. If you're here Warren I apologize. You were right!!!!

Glad to hear that (when was that btw?). They were all nice and helped to maintain some sort of sanity around the place I think.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Warren was a nice guy - I think he did an internship or some such in Sydney in the nineties.

I do remember him auditing in the HGC on the second floor there and I think he was berthing with CLO crew at the time - possibly sent over for training from Adelaide.

Dunno why he was in the org and not at the AO tho' - I probably did at the time.:confused2:

Glad he's out tho' - smart man.:thumbsup:

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Warren was a nice guy - I think he did an internship or some such in Sydney in the nineties.

I was doing ot something at the AO in 93 and then again in 95? One of those times Warren was there. Some sort of corrective action I think, but he was pretty unhappy, and looking back on it I wonder whether he was not supposed to be talking to anyone. Ethics handlings are so humane (not). Our conversations were very brief.

I reckon he got out about 2005 are thereabouts.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hiding the Org

Thanks for posting this Carms,
I have been walking past the Org on many occassions as it is near my work, and as my hours are different I have walked past early mornings, midday and after 8.30pm sometimes too, and I never ever see any renovations in progress. No trucks, no tradesmen nothing. Its just dead. So if they have made Ideal Org monies...where is it? and why aren't the renovations in progress? It amazes me that the public are not saying anything, especially those who have donated thousands & thousands of dollars to the cause with zero activity occurring. Mmmmm it will be interesting to see how long it actually takes for it to start. I'll keep you all posted if I see any movement at the cult.

UPDATE!!!!....
Well since I posted the above, I walked past the Org today and the main front window has now got a big ugly green sheet/curtain blocking any view into the Org. It looks really quite tacky. I guess they just dont want people peering in to see the zero activity occurring and how no renovations have really started yet. This way it can possibly appear that something may be going on, yet there are never any tradesman's trucks or vans out front. Any way I will let you know if I see any more movement at Sydney Empty class V Org.............2 B continued......