ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

David Sonenfild - hat write up, body reg, Cincinnati Org

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Anonycat, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

There's a good thread on this at WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...opening-new-org-and-its-crashing-stats.98524/

Basically, apparently Cincinnati and Kentucky border each other and there's a lot of overlap of the two areas.

There seems to be a lot of this kind of thing in the midwest, like the Quad Cities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quad_Cities

Also reminds me of Omaha, Nebraska which butts up to Iowa.

2. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

I just read the write-up. Cringe, cringe and cringe again. Someone should put it on the front page of the NY Times.

1. If anyone out there thinks that Scientology isn't about the money, they should read the write-up.

2. The title of the write-up should be "How to con someone out of all their savings, stocks, mutual funds, 401K, and real estate."

3. I have to hand it to Sonenfild for putting together all the operative PL's that are in use in Scientology. (locate, love bomb and keep love bombing until, they think you are their one source of hope, threaten them with eternal damnation, get their money).

4. Nowhere in the write up did I see any interest in actually helping someone or making sure that they were made more capable. It's a production line mentality. [find someone, extract all money, NEXT, find someone else, extract all money, NEXT].

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Glad you ressurected that document. before it was lost to the megaupload closure, it was posted to WWP in 2011

Karen#1 gave us more information over at OCMB. Perhaps David is long out of the cult by now?:biggrin:

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Wow! Thanks for posting this, Mary. This is very, very interesting.

David is disaffected? Thinking about it, it doesn't surprise me. I have to be honest; Dave Sonenfild is not my favorite person in the world. Nor is Jeannie, for that matter. David could really, really, really be an asshole in a way that only big Australian men are able to be.

That being said, in his own way David did have integrity. If he was convinced of something, he was a total and absolute butthead, and nothing could sway him. Jeannie was tough too but she was way better with the politics.

I was just thinking earlier that it must have been a constant struggle for them to ward off the SO recruiters who would have undoubtedly focused in on their son. He's a perfect candidate. And, technically, if two parents are in the SO and they have a kid who is with them, the kid is supposed to join the SO too. That is what happens if the parents are on an SO base.

There must have been a lot of issues between them and the mothership in the last twenty years.

5. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Just as an aside, Karen and Jeannie were twins on the PAC RPF in the 80s. They were very close at one time.

6. AnonyMary

Well, without giving details, because he is a minor, I will say that their son seems to be living a normal life, except he is stated in a recent news article to be taking further studies at the Church of Scientology in Florence, KY where they lives with his parents.

So I gather David is not out. Or looking at the internet anymore Oh well...

7. Boojuum

This is such wonderful gossipy stuff.

I think Jeanne has got to be one of the top dogs in the Church of Scientology now. Although not in the exec strata at Int but one of the few old timers left who were trained by LRH and haven't been blown apart by the Miscavage regime.

I look at her and see a veteran of many wars, many RPF assignments, many condition assignments, and retrains and have to believe that having a child was one of the things that's kept her sane.

Jeanne was a great-looking woman who was bright and charming and upbeat but realistic. You could level with her. A very hard woman to say no to.

She must be dying on the inside watching the way the Church is being run. Imagine watching the organization you've dedicated your life to suffering one public humiliation after the next--over and over and over.

But she's shilling for a con man! She's propping up the con. How much cognitive dissonance can one person tolerate?

I'd love to see her on ESMB. Maybe in 2013.

8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

9. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

David Sonenflid's writeup speaks volumes about the extortion that Scientology victims are subjected to. Well done, David: you've provided more evidence of the evil and pointlessness of the cult. (What the heck is all the money for, anyway? They've never yet spent it on anything useful. Just out-of-court settlements and doomed library campaigns.)

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Yeah, but the links are dead, and the OP left that forum.

11. AnonyMary

I know the links are dead. I didn't say you resurrected the document from there. I thanked you for resurrecting the document that was once up on megaload and posted about on that thread but was gone because megaupload was shut down, hence the document not there anymore. You brought the document back to the internet, where ever you got it. I appreciate that.

That the OP left that forum, well, many good ones have.

12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I didn't say that you said I did :)

It's good to know that things are still around.

13. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Well, well, this gets more and more interesting. David's married to Jeannie who used to be Franks and Bogvad, whom I also knew at Flag. I liked them both.

David, Jeannie, if you're reading this -- come on out. It's never too late.

14. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

All your friends are here! Come on out!

15. Boojuum

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! The hat write-up is very damning.

I would love to see a hat write-up that exposed how he got each sucker (parishoner) to cough up the money AND
    the results of the auditing.

E.g.:
    Bob Smith (age, 38): re-fi'd his house, ($220K) after we promised to fix his 2D. Still single but not seeing hookers.
    Alma Jones (age, 57): cashed in her 401K ($433K) after we listened to her tell us about how her kids and husband ditched her and she was laid off. She was happier while she got the auditing but now is worried about her retirement funds.
    Gene Poswitz (age, 27): maxed out 7 credit cards ($62K). Joined staff and filed for bankruptcy.

16. Gib

Gib Crusader

Great post. What are the follow-up stats of all the individuals that bought services training and auditing wise. Are they more able objective wise? Or are they just "happier" subjective wise?

17. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

18. Stat

Because it's already assumed that auditing is beneficial, unquestionably. Reges are mindfucked too. OT V in David's case. And tons of FPRD. And god knows what else.
    My point is, most reges believe they are doing the right thing. Not that it's right. Just putting it in as a part of equation.

19. Stat

My observations agree with yours very much, Lulu.