ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Debbie Cook and The Big Email List

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by AnonyMary, Sep 15, 2012.

1. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

According to Marty, Debbie Cook never had possession of the big email list.

So, if it wasn't her list, that means she never emailed any of those people on it. If so, then who did? Was the person or persons who did sent out her email willing to stand up and take responsibility in court in defense of Debbie when she was accused of mailing it out?

Here is how the dialogue went:

Local Person | September 11, 2012 at 2:26 pm

If you can figure out some way to get this Indie 500 data known to the Corporate Scientology community, to penetrate the concrete information bubble Miscavige has erected over Scns still “in”, then Scn Inc. might fall apart right there.
    Key to Miscavige maintaining his hold is strict information control on the current victims. Once those people see that more people are out than in, and those people are prospering and having wins, and they are not suppressives in league with the psychs, etc, then most will ask themselves why they are still staying with Scn Inc.
    It’s fear and information control that is keeping them in the group.

Cured Robot | September 11, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Maybe a email missive to D. Cook’s email addresses can be sent out! Wow can you imagine the lookie loos to see if anyone they know is on the list, hahaha

Mike Hobson | September 12, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Debbie Cook’s email list for her New Year’s blast was never in anybody’s possession but hers. Most likely it is now in Darth Midget’s possession as part of her secret settlement terms.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

martyrathbun09 | September 12, 2012 at 6:06 pm

It was never in her possession ’cause she never had one. It is safe – and continually updated and expanding.

Mike Hobson | September 13, 2012 at 10:09 am

So many things I don’t know. This implies that someone else sent out her New Year’s email blast for her. I don’t want to know.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

2. AnonyMary

Not sure if Marty will approve my comment but here's what I wrote:

Mary McConnell | September 15, 2012 at 5:49 am |
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Good to know it's safe and being updated and expanding. However, I need to know how to get my name and email address off of it. I haven't been a scientologist for over 15 years. Somehow I was added to it in error. I've recently started to receive emails that have gone out by someone using the list. I have asked twice in reply to the senders to please remove me from the list because I am the wrong public. I never heard back. Can you please help to remove my name and email address from it? I would appreciate that.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/the-indie-500-and-the-tipping-point/#comment-227138

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Sooo, do you think Debbie C sent the email to an Indie, who then forwarded it to co$ scnos? Or do you think she sent it to someone inside who then sent it to other co$ scnos? Or do you think M received it from Debbie - or the person she sent it to - and then he sent it out to a list of co$ scnos he had?

And why would you want off the list, when you can get so much insider info from receiving emails from those on it? :coolwink:

4. AnonyMary

Not sure on any of those but they are all possible.

Looks like Steve Hall is in charge of the list Marty is discussing, according to his reply

martyrathbun09 | September 15, 2012 at 7:09 am

Yes, I’ll pass this on to Steve who I am sure will remove you immediately.

martyrathbun09 | September 15, 2012 at 9:03 am

I checked with Steve and you are not on his list, at least by your name. You should simply write to him at the website and explain your problem.

I guess Steve Hall is not the only one with a list because I received mass mailing emails from Mark Shreffler c/ of SuperPowerFraud & Karen de La Carriere regarding Alexander's death, both addressing me as "Dear Scientologist"

Back to Debbie and the email..... perhaps she knew and gave consent for the email to be sent like it was to all those people. But it's interesting that she was not the one who emailed it out.

5. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

I could swear that I saw some back and forth on Marty's blog at the time Debbie's email broke where Samantha Domingo was burning the midnight oil to get the email into the hands of as many Scn as she could find. Maybe the list you're on was formed at that time as a result of the Indies' combined efforts to get Debbie's email out?

6. Plausible deniablilty for legal defense reasons...

7. AnonyMary

Thanks. I'll PM her on Facebook :)

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

LOL. What a moron. The only loon that wears the 'Independent Scientologist' logo on his sleeve, and thinks he knows it all -- gets a slap down from Marty.:lol:

9. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

It's not easy being a Janitor and keeping tabs. Nobody likes the hall monitor. :biggrin: