ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Debbie Cook, Karen de la Carrier and now Mark Shreffler - email going viral?

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Idle Morgue, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

I got the e-mail too!

Mark was a "crush" regger and he did not know it. :bigcry:

He was just doing what LRH wanted him to do.

We forgive you Mark - at least you are doing some DAMAGE - delivering the effective blow!!

The public keep getting these e-mails - and it basically says the same thing over and over and over. Now forward these to your local Morgue, Flag, Asho and Aola! Let the staff see it too!!

This is good news. Dismantling the Cult - one e-mail at a time! One news station at a time. :happydance:

2. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

It really kills when these overly dedicated lemmings examine and attack the Scientology organization with "standard LRH data".

:hysterical:

I fully understand that finding fault with the crazed Scientology organization is usually STEP ONE of the unraveling process.

But, I laugh and laugh reading this stuff. These people are still SO severely "devoted" to the Hubbard paradigm. They still see and interpret everything through the filters of their Scientology mindset. They are so "KSW"-minded, and all about trying to apply "standard tech". :duh:

For example, Mark says this:

"As you know, it is my contention that standard DOUBT formula applications are no longer allowed in our church."

No longer? Meaning that at some point in the past HONEST DOUBT FORMULAS WERE allowed?

:hysterical:

What a bozo! :duh:

I got involved back in 1976 and at NO TIME could one EVER come up with a result in a Doubt Formula that made ANY Scientologist, Hubbard, Scientology management, or Scientology "wrong". One had to adapt to whatever was the Church of Scientology's "party line" at the time - or you were OUT!

You can always tell how "stuck" any Scientologist is to the degree that he or she QUOTES Hubbard. They are like Hasidic Jews who spend days, weeks and even LIFETIMES digging through the "scriptures" to find the "Word of God". They quote and quote and quote, as if some encyclopediac memory of "words" will provide knowledge and awareness. This is what a card-carrying LRH-quoting Scientologist reminds me of:

[​IMG]

I wonder if they are applying Study Tech and have their dictionaries handy? Please, no dinkies! :no:

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

He is demonstrating: "How to spot the source of problems and make them vanish".

So far he hasn't spotted the Source or made them vanish.

But he's having big wins, so let's just flow him some power anyways, okay? LOL

4. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

In Marty's Charismatic Church of Scientology, all those who give their souls to Ron will be saved from the burning pit of ethics, and sit at the right hand of Marty the Redeamer, who gave up his common sense so that others may be stupid too.

5. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Isn't it wonderfully ironic that the things that destroyed Scientology are the things Hubbard claimed Scientology was all about? Communication is the enemy of Scientology and the freedom to communicate and share information has been fundamental in the destruction of Scientology. The exposure of the truth about the church's abuses, crimes and lies, the truth about Scientology's "results" and "solutions" has resulted in the church's and its front groups' collapse.

The "masters of communication", destroyed by simple communication.
    The "bridge to total freedom", exposed as a fraud because of people's freedom to look and communicate.
    The "road to truth" ruined because the truth was exposed.

I do love the irony.

Bill

6. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

What was / how did the FSM system get gutted? I'd like to now that. Also, poor Slavka. I liked her, she was one of my favorite MAA's. Too bad her post requires her to believe stuff like that email is the ranting of SP's and the attackers. I guess, one of the key requirements, is a healthy cognitive dissonance. How do they determine who qualifies to be a MAA? I guess they must have a test with questions like:

LRH was: A) a con artist, B) Narcissistic, C) Abusive, D) Mankind's best friend

The purpose of ethics is: A) to silence dissenters, B) to sell Basic Books, C) to protect heavy donors, D) to put Ethis in

COB is an A) asthmatic dwarf, B) a sociopath, C) an abusive tyrant, D) only in it for power and money, E) personally salvaging this sector

Clears are A) produced daily, B) have all of the attributes LRH stated in Book 1, C) are in danger if they don't do their next step, D) are about to be taken for all they are worth.

Mimsey

7. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

The irony is gorgeous, but runs even deeper than you suggest. Communication is the root cause for exposing the fraud, of course, but look at who are largely driving the increasing public awareness: celebrities and the cult front groups - the very communication models L Ron Hubbard claimed would provide the best PR! Over recent years its been people like Paul Haggis, Jason Beghe, and Lisa Marie Presley. Unwittingly, John Travolta and Kirsty Alley have had a part to play and, just recently, in something of a perfect storm, the whole TomKat spectacle. Meanwhile, Study Tech gets thrown out of public schools, the International President of the CCHR Jan Eastgate (AKA Janice Meyers) ends up arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice and, now, another PR flagship bursts into flames as the public gaze turns on Narconon.

Nom nom nom . . . delicious irony, indeed ; )

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thirty-eight farking years (only it was not farking that) ran through my mind and stuck in my craw. Thirty-eight farking years. Unfarking believable.

What does one do in the real world after that?????

:confused2::nervous: Holy cow.

9. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Yeah, but also consider that it may take 10 or 20 MORE years just to flush all the Scio-sludge out of his over-indoctrinated mind.

It may be 58 YEARS before he actually "starts afresh". :confused2:

10. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Enron would have hired him as a forencic accountant.

There are other opportunities for someone willing to look the other way.

11. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Well, the email is sort of long winded to make the point, but, it probably got there.

Perhaps he lit a fire with others - that would be good.

But, uh, seems to have taken him awhile to see something just might possibly be amiss in that Mother Freakin "Church".

What will he do if he ever realizes the screw job was pure Ella Ritz ?

12. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

It's all good stuff but surely he is still a Scientologist? He may have left 'the church' but he has kept his 'faith'.

So a nice recruit for the Freebies.

Does Marty ever give any idea of how many followers he has?

Do we have any idea how many there are hung-up in the Twilight Zone?

Or what the rate of enlightenment is?

13. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

A journey begins with one step.

I recognise much of former, bent-out-of-shape myself in some of these "stuck in the middle" folk.

Come on Mark! All the way out of the tunnel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

14. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I actually don't mind these mass emails that start with "All Praise Saint ElRon" and proceed to use the Tech to identify outpoints with DM's Co$. Yeah, I think he, Wendy, Debbie, and even Karen to a certain extent (though I give her much more credit for being willing to examine other viewpoints) have a way to go with post-cult recovery. But all of them achieved something that NONE of us could do - they were able to reach real Kool Aid addicted culties. These emails have this bunker-buster quality in being able to reach deep into the foundation of the Co$ and get even the most complacent lemmings to question the state of affairs inside the Co$.

Who cares if they decompress in Marty's halfway house for a while? Really... once they cross the line to look at one entheta site, ESMB can't be too far behind.

15. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Sells cars or real estate or refrigerators to Eskimos or maybe even FSM for the Indies?

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I'm glad these e-mails are being sent, and I think it will help loosen some of the "glue."

However, the persons you cite are, themselves, close to being "Kool Aid addicted culties," except that it's the cult of Hubbard outside the CofS.

Over the last 30 years, I and others, who were not "Kool Aid addicted culties" of any kind, reached many people, including those as far IN as a person can be.

Your statement simply isn't accurate.

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Surely they are up ro speed on ESMB :)

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Below is a reminder of the Independent Scientology "reality" - Marty, from his blog:

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'..."

Everyone deserves some time to begin to self-de-program.

But let's be realistic.

There's a whole lota' self-de-programin' to do. :)

19. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

All he did was move his tent to another part of the park.

Cof$ + 'Free'zone + Marties = Cult of Hubbard.

Glad he sent an email.

Maybe some good will come of it.

Lets see.

20. Gib

Gib Crusader

I went from Debbie Cook, to Truth Rundown on Village Voice, to Friendsoflrh site, to martys place, to here, to ex scn kids, to gere isene, to scientology-cult, to here (when I first found this site I couldn't confront it as I thought it was evil reading the natter), back to the other sites mentioned, to arnie's site, to gerry armstrong, to leaving scn website, to on and on whatever I could find.

I like this scene from the movie "the chronicles of riddick" when the evil lord tries to take riddicks soul, about 2 mins 7 seconds into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgSbLL8o19Q