ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Debbie Cook strikes back

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by Mike Laws, Feb 2, 2012.

1. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Re: MY first shoop. Debbie of arc.

Please! :hysterical:

2. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

Tony O. just posted this update on his article "Scientology, Deposed? Debbie Cook Goes on the Offensive"

Tampa Bay Times article can be read here.

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Here's a little of the article:

4. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

What is missing in the article is what happened at that meeting at the restaurant! What did the True entourage say, do, etc.?

5. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Hush and Shhhhh! BUT ---

Here's a bit of inside skinny...

I have a friend I've known for many years way back when I was in the SO. We found each other again recently.

This person has very high certificates and things and a great reputation. This person is not on any of the Boards, not on FB. This person personally knows and is loved by more than 3/4 or more of the active Scns (who have been around for at least 5 years) in America and godonlyknows how many ex's. A friend is a friend is a friend to this person.

This person is still fully IN. Highly respected. An opinion leader. A tremendous person in (his/her) own right. And said to me:

I think the Debbie Cook thing is interesting as heck. I applaud her for pointing out the off policy things she has. Geesh, if we can't agree on policy, what is left?!

So I'm going wow, wow wow wow. Because if my friend knows all about it, just about ALL the Scns inside know about it. If my friend feels that way, well...

...I think we can start doing a countdown of DAYS LEFT TO THE CULT.

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJX2pEAsyw

Mark A. Baker :coolwink: