ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Debbie's lawyer looking for help from Dave's victims

Discussion in 'Debbie Cook' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Mike and Marty then list 6 catagories which you can see at his site.
    You may be able to help - I fit under one or two of the 1-6 but there is insufficent proof connecting of the dots back to Dave for me to be of any help. But I thought I'd get the word out if any want to pitch in.

Mimsey

2. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

It's always best to include a link directly to the source article.

Here it is for convenience: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/freedom-of-speech-religion-and-conscience/

Mark A. Baker

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

The 6 points from above link

4. Free to shine

I wonder if M&M would accept affidavits from Gerry Armstrong... for example?

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I wonder if Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder would write honest affidavits regarding their criminal complicity in Scientology operations.

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Bet? :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

7. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

I'm not sure how I feel about this. DM is doing such a fabulous job of destroying Scientology that I'm inclined to just let him be, for at least another 5 years or so.

But then again, he does need a good buttfucking, and to see him led off to jail would be serious justification for a party.

:hmm: ... what to do ... what to do ...

8. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you FTS! You always post the valid info from the links so that those of us that refuse to view Marty's site still get to read it without having to endure his drivel. It's much appreciated.
    :bighug:

9. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

I do wonder why an affidavit could not be sent directly to Debbie's counsel.:confused2:

Do M&M want to edit out any incriminating testimony?

10. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

That's really rude and inappropriate!

Dave's too short for ''buttfucking'' he's better built for sausage swallowing, he can do it without carpet burns on his knees.

11. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, I wonder the relationship here. How much power or influence is DEBBIE's lawyer giving Marty & the gang? The idea of M&M being the litmus test for who's testimony is relevant or not is a bit disturbing. Want to bet anyone with bad things to say about Scientology itself won't be needed?

I don't like the idea of people trusting M&M to this degree.

12. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I was thinking the same thing.....why send it to M & M....why not send it directly to her attorney?

I hope people do send them. :yes:

13. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd say it's just that they are talking to their "choir" on the blog, nothing sinister. Especially since they've already publicly admitted using violence (well, Rathbun has) on other staff.

They're painting a picture of a culture of violence and abuse and pointing to the Creature at the top of it as "cause." :yes:

We may disagree with their "cause," but the courts can't pursue that anyway as it's covered under "religious doctrine"

I like their thinking on this one - I can hear the Dwarf screaming, biting and slapping right now about it:biggrin:

14. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

I really like that ESMB is such a well mannered and self policing forum - there is always someone there to make sure our rules of etiquette are followed and crude, vulgar posts are corrected.

Thank you, L4 ! :eyeroll::thumbsup:

15. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

OK, but again I don't like M&M inserting themselves on this line as a via between potential witnesses and the lawyer. Until they come clean with the rest of us who have come to our senses about the church, they are not to be trusted, IMO.

16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Actually it is a pretty smart strategic move on their part to become the "clearing house" of all Scientology traffic moving outside of the CoS. That way they can "Clear" the added inapplicable truths before the information is forwarded to authorities.

17. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder if M&M would accept affidavits from anyone who witnessed abuses from the time when Hubbard was in charge and Miscavige was not in power.

Oh, but that never happened!

If they said it did, they all must be liars, bitter defrocked apostates! :biggrin:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  18. Free to shine

Oh believe me .... I skim! :biggrin:

19. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

And collect names.

20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[STRIKE]NNCF?[/STRIKE].... iNNCF?

I have to keep reminding myself to put in the "i" for independent.

It's kinda like Apple with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iCloud. . .

Marty should trademark iCult asap, before the Apple store employees start wearing minister's collars and accepting "donations" for religious artifacts such as phones and computers.

NNCF - New Names to Central Files