ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Delphi LA coach arrested for child sex abuse

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by Aghast, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Aghast

Aghast New Member

2. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Where is the evidence of that?

The article you link states he worked at the Einstein Academy in Santa Clarita, CA.

More specifically, a Daily News article about the arrest states:
    These are the webpages for the Einstein Academies in Santa Clarita:

Elementary
    http://ealas.org/sce/

Secondary
    http://ealas.org/scs/

I see no evidence either is a Delphi Academy or related to Delphi, Applied Scholastics, or Scientology in any way.

Why do you state, "Jackson was coach at Delphi during most of this time?"

5. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Scarey... hope he didn't work his trade on those vulnerable 2nd and 3rd generation kids.

[​IMG]

7. AnonyMary

So am I. He was a coach in 2010! Last one listed here

MaxPreps.com High School Basketball CA Basketball Delphi Academy Basketball Record Book Coach History

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/...schoolid=8087428f-82f0-42c7-a6cf-b2ba3be3c2f8

8. AnonyMary

I had a feeling I would find something on him over at Maryland's Judiciary Case Search database

9. prosecco

prosecco Patron Meritorious

Here's what missing. In MOST schools, after a conviction, or an investigation of child abuse, a press release would be issued, along the lines that students are being offered counselling, we are cooperating with the police etc.

But how odd nothing coming from Delphi...

10. AnonyMary

It makes me sick to think that he committed these type of crimes at Delphi and Delphi did not contact the police like any 'good' Scientology organization would do.
    If there are victims from Delphi out there, Don't be ashamed. Do what is right. Do not hesitate to contact the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office

11. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I hope that investigators from the District Attorney's office will reach out to the Delphi students as well.
    They need to be cognizant of the fact that Scientology has a documented history of covering up and obstructing justice in these types of cases.
    Scientology is more concerned about the negative publicity these cases bring, than the welfare of the students

12. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Does that mean he is a scientologist? I couldn't see him in scn completions.

13. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

There is an inherent bias in Scientology organizations to believe that their so-called "Ethics and Justice" system is better or more advanced than mere "wog" justice. They also protect people viewed as "upstat," in other words making money for the organization. Last there is a prohibition against using external justice before exhausting the Scientology internal system with its ethics gradients, committees of evidence and so on (not doing so is viewed as a Suppressive Act and can get one shunned). We had several spousal abuse cases with staff at FCDC in the short time I was there that were not reported to law enforcement but were kept on ethics and auditing lines. Flagrant violations of child welfare (Children's Org safety and cleanliness), building codes and child support were also tolerated.

14. AnonyMary

I hope so, too and I too your cue and wrote the DA's office, noting this thread and what you have stated here. That way we at least know that they didn't know.

Thanks

15. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Scientology having and hiding child sexual abuses is not news.

There is a very long and sordid history of the perpetrator of sexual crimes against children being hidden being hidden from law enforcement & the parents of each child involved.

In scn the image of the group is far more important than the welfare of any member of the group.

scn by it's very structure is entirely incapable of doing anything but allowing child abuse - and it does !

16. imSPecial

imSPecial Patron with Honors

thank you very much for doing this.

as anyone who was a sea org child knows the m.o. is going to be clean up, cover up, the image from the road is all.

the investigating officers need to bulldoze through and get to speak directly to any kids who had contact with the guy, ignoring the very reasonable sounding handlers at the front office. coz thats what they'll be: handlers.

law enforcement looking in to anything is innately discomfiting to scn. osa will be involved in prep, too.

17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

18. Delphi only contacted the parents of current students - not the parents of students who were taught by jackson but are no longer at delphi. So parents of kids no longer there had to find out through the grapevine that their kids had been coached by a child molester.

gee - maybe if we don't talk about it it will go away!

and - if he was coach at delphi when all these crimes were being committed, how could no one have known? What about all those super duper OT powers? No one knew kids were being sexually molested in their school??? Really???

Or is it that it was known, and hushed up - and the staff who hushed it up are still there? Covering up what other crimes?

hey Tom Cruise - your nephew was coached by a child molester!
    jenna Elfman, Ethan Suplee, Jason Lee - your kids were coached by a child molester!
    Where's the outcry from the Oatees who's kids go there?

i hope the courts put this guy away -
    and the freaking theety weety scios at the school bring it down for allowing this guy to be near their kids!

19. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

There is, of course, no such thing as fair game, but if some kid's parents had left the church in disgrace I doubt if they would be contacted. It would be inconceivable unless they had some legal obligation.... I wonder?

20. AnonyMary

FYI, The accused Randy Jackson ( Randolph Jackson) is only 27 years old. The Letter to all Clears came out in 2006 as a notice for stalled Clears of previous years who have fallen off the bridge and not moved on to their OT levels. I find it doubtful that the Randy on that list is the accused guy in the article.