What's new

Did Everyone Know But Me That

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I did not know. I do not know who he is.

Can you give us some background & I take it this is a good thing for him... maybe.... I hope.

:confused2:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Peter Gillham has been declared!

OMG ! At last, he too got the highest honor they can bestow upon a fellow human being : Special Person !

Hopefully that also awarded it one of those certificates of recognition on that nice goldenrod paper !

Has anyone here read his success story yet ?

I'm so proud of him !

Lone Star

Crusader
I did not know. I do not know who he is.

Can you give us some background & I take it this is a good thing for him... maybe.... I hope.

:confused2:

He's the developer of "Calm", a fizzy Cal-Mag drink that is sold in finer stores everywhere. Scilons of course are the biggest consumers, because that's what Source would want. Oh wait, I guess they would go PTS if they drink it now. LOL! Yeeeeeesssssssss.......

Calm-billboard-20142.png

When I was on the Freewinds a guy who worked for Peter Gillham was there too. He was a real blowhard. Every other sentence he told you about "Calm". Even some of the staffers rolled their eyes at him.

Lone Star

Crusader
Should we all send him a congratulations e-mail to his business?? Post on his facebook??

:coolwink:

I think he sold the business several years ago.

EDIT: Yes he did sell it. I just remembered that it was bought by a company here in Austin. It used to be in Florida, of course, when PG owned it.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
He's the developer of "Calm", a fizzy Cal-Mag drink that is sold in finer stores everywhere. Scilons of course are the biggest consumers, because that's what Source would want. Oh wait, I guess they would go PTS if they drink it now. LOL! Yeeeeeesssssssss.......

Calm-billboard-20142.png

When I was on the Freewinds a guy who worked for Peter Gillham was there too. He was a real blowhard. Every other sentence he told you about "Calm". Even some of the staffers rolled their eyes at him.

:hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao::hysterical::roflmao:

Best news of the week.

Please, oh please, tell me how I can spill this news so Mr/s B will stop trying to force this stuff on me!!!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Gib

Crusader

Calm-billboard-20142.png

Drinking "Calm" to remove stress.

I believe it's cheaper to just leave scientology. I can't tell you how much my life CALMED down. :yes:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I hate to be a pest, or an asshole, but......

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE THE DOX OR THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION?

PLEASE?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
We have been aware of the lawsuit for a long time. There is a thread on ESMB about it. I recall is was posted by Smurf.

To my knowledge, there is still no dox or a source for the information that Peter Gilham has, in fact, been declared.

Yes, under COS rules he almost certainly should be declared. But we all know the rules apply differently to celebrities, OLs, big contributors, etc.

I have yet to see any evidence that Peter has been Declared.

Leland

Crusader
We have been aware of the lawsuit for a long time. There is a thread on ESMB about it. I recall is was posted by Smurf.

To my knowledge, there is still no dox or a source for the information that Peter Gilham has, in fact, been declared.

Yes, under COS rules he almost certainly should be declared. But we all know the rules apply differently to celebrities, OLs, big contributors, etc.

I have yet to see any evidence that Peter has been Declared.

You mean I did all that....and you're not even going to thank me? :(

I didn't get your drift.....

No big deal..