ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

DM Catch Me If You Can

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Wisened One, Jun 19, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

2. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Very cool stuff, who is this JB?

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

No, not JB.

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Great cinema!

5. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

I hope the parishioners of the C of S come to discover how much of their money is being wasted by current management to follow people around.:duh:

6. Pretty accurate vid of a "noisy" investigation in process...sole aim is to harass and intimidate. Nice to see an arrest at the end...looking for more of those to come. :)

Running people off the road is very old Scientology tech for "handling" those who leave...nice that cameras are cheap and everywhere now. Makes it so much harder to break the law and not get caught!

Welcome to L.A.

7. I'd love to see this video "accidentally" shown at any of the IAS Patron Balls or fundraisers. What your donations buy.

$50,000/day = $1.5 Million a month, to babysit One Person.

8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Who were the PIs after?

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

10. Lamb

Lamb Patron with Honors

John Brousseau (JB)

11. Type4_PTS

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  12. Arcangel

Arcangel Patron

Seriously

Are you shitting me? Seriously. I'm laughing at how stupid this cult really REALLY is. Guess they didn't reg this guy enough.

13. PI's were after JB, but guy in video was Not JB. Who he was, don't know, but guess PI's thought JB was around him. JB was DM's "personal assistant" among other jobs in sci history
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18698

Obviously, DM is a tad concerned, but more than that, it's similar to a psychotic rage that's similar to say an abuser whose victim manages to escape. Don't try to make logical sense of it.

14. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw5ey1VpRKE

Link to Marty discussion thread: Jamie, Mr. T, and JB vs. Insanity

Link to WWP discussion of Video: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base

Link to prior ESMB discussion of Video: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base
    [NOTE: A moderator may want to merge the threads.]

ALSO:

Comment on Marty's blog states that OSA is trying to blame Anonymous for the PI harassment of JB:
    NOTE: A moderator may want to merge the threads.

/

15. Type4_PTS

OK, he wasn't in that first video but starred in the video (Dog and Pony Show, post# 9)

16. correct

17. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

18. tks for that. Yep, that's him. It's an epic tale of 2nd and 3rd generations of scientologists and what happens to children of cult parents. It's also so demonstrative of what happens to anyone with born talent and what sci does with that wonderous gift and treasure.

19. Type4_PTS

First time I saw this story.........It's very long but worth reading and packed with some VERY interesting info. :yes:

20. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

It's probably worth it's own thread but there is so much info to copy and paste, plus the photos there are great. Worth clicking through to read. :)