What's new

Does fraud exist?

Veda

Sponsor
screenshot_going-clear_03.jpg
For many decades those who specialize in manipulating minds and behavior have sought to prevent judicial recognition of what they do. Unscrupulous barristers have had victories in court on behalf of those whose profession it is to shape and mold the minds of others.

Amongst those celebrating these "victories" are the cults. Apparently there is no manipulation of minds.

But what of fraud? Does that exist?​

____________​

Except in extreme circumstances - such as the Patty Hearst kidnapping and her torture that followed - deception and gentle, sometimes enjoyable, actions often precede manipulation, and manipulation is administered in comfortable degrees.

(Pleasant psychological procedures, administered as therapy or counseling, can make a person amenable to handing over large sums of money to a salesperson - but that's another, although related, subject.)

Not unlike boiling the proverbial frog.

These gentle, sometimes enjoyable, actions include FRAUD.

Is it acceptable for some to commit fraud?

Or does fraud not exist?

Just as we are to believe that the manipulation of minds does not exist?

For example, the leaders of the Scientology cult have known for over thirty years that the "Bridge" (to OT 15), that they are selling, is non existent, yet they continue to sell it.

This is fraud.​

NorCalIconic.jpg

From five years ago

Large sums of money are collected, decisions are made by families affecting the lives of children, and even suicides occur under the belief that fraudulent assertions are true.

Yet there are no consequences to those committing the fraud.

There is no "brainwashing," so we are told.

Is there also no fraud?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When I read your thread title, this question popped into my mind:
Do birds fly?

The answer to both is equally obvious.

Veda

Sponsor
When I read your thread title, this question popped into my mind:
Do birds fly?

The answer to both is equally obvious.

Of course, the question, "Does fraud exist?" is absurd. Without a doubt it exists.

Just as deception and trickery exist.

And this thread exists, primarily, to further bring attention to, and bookmark, this post and its links by ILove2Lurk.

I've written a tome about this question. IMO, you won't unravel the question unless you
look at the current COS as a $3 billion financial and real estate fraud as opposed to a
carefully shielded science and mental therapy.

When did it truly become a full-scale financial fraud? Between 1980 and 1990.

Upper COS management incontrovertibly learned and hid the following about LRH:
  • 70's -- he had a bigamous history that needed to be covered up
  • 70's -- his heart attacks and serious accidents
  • early 80's -- most of his biography was in fact invented
  • early 80's -- he was getting pneumonia three times a year and Dianetics was not curing it
  • early 80's -- his doctor claimed LRH was suffering from early dementia / Alzheimer's
  • 1985 -- his November suicide attempt
  • 1886 -- his wilful death (no trip to hospital / wanted to die) after a couple strokes
  • 1988 -- no OT 8 exists . . . they had to invent one to keep people paying
  • 1988 -- no OT 9 & 10 exist . . . they keep on selling it anyways
The key question is: who knew what when . . . and when did they decide to lie to people
to keep the con going and money flowing? Actual individuals knowingly invented false
narratives and hid the facts so the con could go on. The narratives did not fall from the
sky. :biggrin: Who exactly were these individuals?

I have asked both Marty and Mike several times to name names and expose the whole
"inside story" and they wouldn't and won't for some reason.

I contend that this financial fraud will go on and on for decades . . . a $3 billion fraud
growing into an $8 or $10 billion fraud in time and eclipsing The Bernie Madoff Ponzi
scheme. Unless, that is, someone goes to jail and a stake is put into the ground.
A hard lesson learned for others.

When this whole topic is looked at through the prism of a financial and real estate fraud,
you might have a chance of unraveling this perplexing question.

I know far too many Scientologist who are old (50's to 70's) and broke or penniless and will
have to work until they drop, whether they physically can or not. It's sad to see.

Links to a few of my other posts and rants about this topic, which is dear to my heart, LOL, :coolwink:
here, here, here and here. *

No one is held to account . . . this thing continues forever. The world is unfair and brutal
that way. Sorry about that.

Jail, not forgiveness, was invented to prevent psychopathic murderers from murdering in the
future and criminal financial thieves from stealing people's life savings in the future. Sorry
about that.

* Reposting my links for new lurkers or visitors who just might have missed these posts.
May help you . . . maybe not. :shrug: I tried. :coolwink:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, the claims of Scientology and the co$ are fraudulent.

Did Jesus walk on water? Turn water into wine? Raise the dead? Die for your sins?

Thank the Lord there's no CPL, "Keeping Jesus Working"

Gib, this is where you remind us there are no Clears or OTs :D

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I like the fact that an interesting new thread has been started. ESMB regains that New Car Smell when this happens!!!!!

:)

The factor of anecdotal evidence concerning the "improvement" of a person using the tek suddenly comes stepping in. "I can see facsimiles better" doesn't necessarily mean that he/she can. This was always in my universe while I was navigating my way up "The Bridge To Total Freedom". And it was pointed out to me early on that it was "suppressive" to say "he doesn't act clear" or something.

There are those up above in management that knew it was fraud. What did they know and when did they know it doesn't really matter to me as much as stopping it before my great-grandson gets suckered. Or your great-granddaughter!