What's new

Don't play nice

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is probably a rant, you decide, but a couple of things have sparked this, one in particular was the post from Illegal Alien in relation to the church calling in to talk to his son, as we know Shane recently successfully blew the SO and the RPF, now they, the church want him back.

When we went and got our daughter out of the SO, I didn't think we were being accomodating or nice about how we went about it, and we were completely determined to bring it off. But, we were still by far and away too nice.:omg:

We allowed them to use my wife's ex husband ( Wayne Peachey) and the fact that Fiona, my wifes daughter, who are still in, to sway us and accept that it would be bad for them if we just take our daughter without allowing them to complete the LSRF, sec check etal.

What we should have done was to have said 'NO FUCKING WAY, FUCK YOU AND THE ROAN YOU RODE IN ON' and left right then with the girl, but we allowed them to sway us. WHILE THEY ARE REPRESENTING THE CULT THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, NEVER REALLY WERE AND NEVER WILL BE UNTIL FREE OF IT. THEY DESERVE NO QUARTER.

Don't be fooled, cut the lines from them into your environment and damn them to they hell they think exists.

FUCK THEM!

James

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Totally agree James.

When they are dealing with SPs they are only pretending to be "nice". The actually despise you and will stop at nothing to win over you, including using fake "ARC".

I found this out when dealing with OSA ANZO directly. They were all very nice and sweet etc and came across as just wanting to be my friend, but behind the fake smiles the ONLY thing they care about is the protection of their Church. Therefore the only thing you should care about is the protection of your loved one (or yourself).

Doom

Lurking.
James I think that what you are saying is what alot of us have been thinking.

OSA won't play nice, that is known.(and fuck them)

Talking to your loved one is harder,
you dont know what DA shit they have been fed, or what they can take.

I know for myself, I thought at first it had to be SPs within the CofS and not the tech,
But that didn't last long (less than 2 weeks), once I saw the world for what it is.
The world "out" is not full of SPs and evil people its the opposite to the CofS.
It is important to build the trust and let the relationship do the talking.

So yes with OSA, Don't Play Nice.

But with your loved ones, get them "out", build your relationship,
help them to see what you see and just love them and let them see it all and they will come around to their own opinion.

Just Never waiver from your original goal.
(They are not "out" till they have their own determinism to stay out)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I agree James.

As long as you are nice, you are being "reasonable" in their eyes and that is an invitation to jump on you from a great height.

The ONLY thing that matters is the stat. A blown staff member is a disaster and it is no holds barred to get that person back. You will be lied to and around, no matter the smiling face that does it.

It makes me angry too. Talk about fucking "freedom"!

ps I am not saying you have to be nasty either - just determined.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Totally agree James.

When they are dealing with SPs they are only pretending to be "nice". The actually despise you and will stop at nothing to win over you, including using fake "ARC".

I found this out when dealing with OSA ANZO directly. They were all very nice and sweet etc and came across as just wanting to be my friend, but behind the fake smiles the ONLY thing they care about is the protection of their Church. Therefore the only thing you should care about is the protection of your loved one (or yourself).

Um.. One problem. There is no such thing as a 'Suppressive Person' as defined and described by L. Ron Hubbard.

The idea that there *is* such a 'suppressive person' or 'suppressive persons' is one of the core elements of Scientology's MindFuck.

Everyone is 'suppressive' sometime, to someone. To believe in 'Suppressive Persons' as defined by Ron is to buy His shit.

You can't take just one bite.

Zinj

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
This is probably a rant, you decide, but a couple of things have sparked this, one in particular was the post from Illegal Alien in relation to the church calling in to talk to his son, as we know Shane recently successfully blew the SO and the RPF, now they, the church want him back.

When we went and got our daughter out of the SO, I didn't think we were being accomodating or nice about how we went about it, and we were completely determined to bring it off. But, we were still by far and away too nice.:omg:

We allowed them to use my wife's ex husband ( Wayne Peachey) and the fact that Fiona, my wifes daughter, who are still in, to sway us and accept that it would be bad for them if we just take our daughter without allowing them to complete the LSRF, sec check etal.

What we should have done was to have said 'NO FUCKING WAY, FUCK YOU AND THE ROAN YOU RODE IN ON' and left right then with the girl, but we allowed them to sway us. WHILE THEY ARE REPRESENTING THE CULT THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, NEVER REALLY WERE AND NEVER WILL BE UNTIL FREE OF IT. THEY DESERVE NO QUARTER.

Don't be fooled, cut the lines from them into your environment and damn them to they hell they think exists.

FUCK THEM!

James

James - it is the right attitude. The trouble with dealing with fanatics is that they will use any tactic to get you to slow down, change, move. They will try anything to get you off the point.

The trick is to know what you want to get, know that what you want is easily gotten and then just go ahead and demand they give you what you are asking for and refuse to listen to anything that does not bring the person, money, property right to you.

mate

Patron Meritorious
I do strongly agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever, that S.O. staff in OSA B1 are the "S.Ps". They are without exception, guilty of major crimes and need to be brought to justice sooner rather than later. There is no statute of limitations on their crimes in Australia, and we, Australian citizens, each have this responsibility.

David.

rosros

Patron
NEVER EVER PLAY NICE

The cult knows very well that the system of beliefs of the escapee is still basically intact and this is their strongest weapon. Therefore contact with any of them (and also apologists and ex-members) MUST be avoided until the escapee has fully recovered physically and inspected at least partially the most easily provable lies (for instance: preservation of original policy and technology, acceptability of abuse).
When the cult realizes that the probability to entrap again the escapee is low they might start harassment (change you phone number), stalking (take pictures of the stalkers) and other illegal actions (waste rummaging) that must be immediately reported to the authorities and to the press.
Legal harassement (usually baseless accusations), anonymous rumors and gossip may require preventive actions (legal counsel, informing selected people).