ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Dox scanning

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Mest Lover, Jan 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Pool and beer?! Professor, PhD and Nuclear Physicist Harold Hill warned you!

[​IMG]

2. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

They caught him doing something else later for $20.00

3. Mest Lover

Another Telex scan.

Attached Files:

4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Silly wog question # 7514676326865167: what's KTL?

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Key To Life (a scientology course).

6. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

7. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Oh Gawd ... "Do it now, now NOW" ... still makes me (going for smileys) :hmmph: :pullhair::faceslap::banghead: :wasntme: :bs::puke2::bullshit:

8. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

If I could go back in time, apart from not joining, I would be much more of a rebel. I would say, "No." ...and if they wanted to get someone else to do my job fine by me!

Lol, on staff in 1991 vvvvv

[​IMG]

That was prophetic!!

9. Mest Lover

Some other scans: a few of my weekly stat cables and my w2-forms. What a great paycheck for the year huh?

Attached Files:

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

These are quite funny. The KTL grad with low grades in school cracked me up.

The ED and the KTL I/C not getting in comm... I suppose that was Jerry Indursky as ED. That is not surprising at all, as GI was all they cared about there.

The issue with the carpet cleaner person using scented stuff to clean the carpets... lol! Memories of that insanity.

Thanks for sharing these. And your meager earnings records. I wish I'd saved mine.

11. Mest Lover

Memories...
    Opened up another box today. Huge pile of hardcopy programming and some other trinkets.

I have discovered that scanning hardcopy programs is extremely annoying.
    I am going to have to put together a seriously old computer to extract that from the originals.

However, I got some other interesting things also:

My security badge, handcuffs, buttons, uniform, IAS cards, United Nations pass et al.

Firing up the scanner now.

12. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

OMG, I did not know that security had handcuffs? Did I? It's too long ago, but it shocks me a bit now. Are you allowed to just handcuff somebody?

13. Mest Lover

Hah! My exact thoughts!!!!!

I had the handcuffs, and a big black baton.

I was always thinking, when I was on post, "Do they really expect me to use this crap?"

Handcuffs ---------------- Kidnapping, holding against will?
    Baton --------------------- Assault and battery?

OH YES THEY FUCKING DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would I?

The one incident that put me into that situation they fully expected me to use them.
    Police, however, intervened and the Estates chief got me away from the police questions.
    The police seriously wanted to question me about what occurred but I was shuffled back into
    CLO EUS before it got out of hand.

14. Mest Lover

Attachments: scans of some of the stuff I found in one of my boxes today:
    How many IAS cards did I really need back then? Not sure, I had at least 3 of them.

Also in this scan:

My security badge (I don't feel like polishing it sorry)
    My handcuffs (Ooops was that "ethics presence" or "kidnapping" I needed them for?)
    My United Nations pass for the day or so that I did the "Writers of the Future" contest.
    My belt buckle, some tarnish on that. I have some uniforms that don't take to scanning very well.

Attached Files:

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I like that belt!

16. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I never got to do any of the cool stuff when I was in Scientology, like arresting people.

17. Mest Lover

So did I.

I wore that belt and buckle for about a year after I escaped.

The belt fell apart and I placed the buckle on my knick knack shelf with these other parts.
    Eventually, I sealed them up and time capsuled them with the rest of the crap.

18. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

GW Basic...? :biggrin:

19. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

20. Mest Lover

Bourne shell script
    C

Were the languages I used at CLO EUS.

I taught myself both languages by reading the XENIX manuals in External Comm and the online help manuals for the C language.

Oh yah, I did some kind of HEX/Binary graphics plotting stuff to create a LOGO on the screen.

I will scan the Logo soon, I have a huge pile of the logos and even a rubber stamp.

James Goodison freaked out the day he saw that Logo on the screen. He thought some outside computer programmers were working on the system there. Either Robert Radsliffe told him or I did. It was just an idiot (Moi) nothing to worry about at all.