ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Edward McBride suicide - Message from his brother Stephen

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by sallydannce, Nov 26, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...ide-suicide-message-his-brother-stephen-57355

2. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Feel so bad for this family.

Another name on the wall.:no:

3. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Makes me so sad everytime I read a new thread like this one. :no:

4. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Thanks Stephen,

I know you Belfast lads know how to play.

All polite and murderous and all.

I wonder if the scam cult is dumb enough to fair game you.

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

My condolences to the McBride family.

Stephen if you read this please note that the link you provided contains contact information for CAN ---- the Cult Awareness Network, which as far as I know was bankrupted and taken over by scientology! So anyone wanting to get out of scientology should stay clear of that organization.

6. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

We're all here with you and your family at doing what each of us can to bring this cult down, too! :console: :rose:

7. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

My condolences Stephen.

Good luck to you.

8. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Second that!

Michelle/WO said it well and truly. :yes:

EP

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thanks for posting this, Sallydannce.
    Stephen, our hearts go out to you and your family.
    We won't rest until Justice is served, that's a promise.

10. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Love to you Stephen and to your parents. We will fight this goddamned criminal organization together, and we will not forget your brother.

11. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Thanks, Sallydannce. It is just so terribly terribly sad.

Another life lost to the cult. How many more does there need to be until they are stopped? My heartfelt sorrow and sympathy goes out to this family. Most of us know of someone who suicided in suicideontology, and how it was covered up. I certainly do. And it's all coming out again. Even 30 years later we might just see justice served for Elaine Smyth's, Lloyd Speedy's and many other folks' covered-up suicides.

Prayers and candles for the family of this young man who had everything ahead of him.

12. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:bighug: Stephen and your family.

I for one am totally shoulder-to-shoulder with you on this one.:thumbsup:

These preventable tragedies must stop, and fast.

13. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Yes. This is an outrage.

14. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Stephen, I'm sure we're all with you on this one, I know I am.

15. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Does anyone have Stephen's email address? I'd like to write him. I've had my nose deep in textbooks lately and have not kept up with the noise on WWP, but evidentally Stephen has asked his account be terminated there due to what Stephen interpreted as personal attacks.

Very sad. Joking and degrading has its limits sometimes.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...wwp-old-title-no-longer-fighting-cause-58065/

16. Antagone

Antagone Patron

You might remember me from WWP Smurf so if you want to PM your email addy to me I'll pass it along to him. I've also suggested to him that this forum might be a better place for him to post on.

17. pollywannacracker

pollywannacracker Patron Meritorious

Stephen,

My heart goes out to you and your family for your loss of not only a brother and a son, but of a very wonderful being.

The rage that enveloped me when I read your post was indescribable.

This cult which calls itself a church has no morality. They do not care how their actions impact others. They impinge themselves into you life and will not leave. Kinda like a very bad case of eczema but harder to get rid of.

There are many of us out here who would love to see this cult which calls itself a church deep-sixed into oblivion.

And this is just another nail to with which to close the coffin.

May sunnier days lie ahead for you and yours.

:bighug: -PWC

18. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  19. Annonny

Annonny Guest

Dear Stephen,
    I'm very sorry to hear about your brother's story. I hope your family manages to get a court injunction ordering Scientology to disclose all the documents pertaining to your brother's membership in the cult.
    Sarah

20. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Aahhh, Stephen, so sorry for your loss of Edward. My heart goes out to you and your family. :bighug: :rose: RIP, Edward.

And thank you, for this 'fight' - :yes:. So many here are with you on that. The scumbag scnos need to be exposed - the Evil needs to be made loud and 'clear' to the public. Religion my ass. More like 'rehabilitation' camps . . . :no: Co$ must end. :protest: