What's new

Email leak- Re: France Survey & OSA

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
I received this from an ex-Scn friend regarding the France survey.

FYI: A good friend, John Parsonson, had an email from Jean Dale suggesting that it is counterproductive for Scientologists to respond and send around to these type of surveys. He asked that I get some clarification. I did from Tracie Morrow of OSA INT, a friend with whom I do a lot of Human Rights events. Her response is below.

Needless to say I was surprised by Jean Dale’s response, a fellow parishioner, but then it reminded me of this quote, one of my favorite in Scientology. Perhaps it can clarify things for you too.

From HCO PL 27 OCT 1964R POLICIES ON PHYSICAL HEALING, INSANITY AND SOURCES OF TROUBLE (PTS/SP course pack, pp. 178 bottom):

“Ours are the powerful communication lines. They are powerful because they are theta lines. Entheta (enturbulated theta) obtains all its apparent power by being parasitic on theta lines. Only when you add the power of our lines to the weakness of entheta lines can they have strength.”

“…You can actually ignore an entheta line in almost all cases without the faintest consequence. It only has power when we let it have power by answering it.”

BTW this is my personal opinion and is not church policy.
I personally am going to let OSA INT do their job. Stay out of it unless directed to get into it. That’s what they are there for and are trained to do. They must be very good at it because we keep expanding despite such attacks as this survey!

As Tracie suggests let’s get through them ASAP.

respond from Tracie (OSA):

It is a two way proposition. One of the other problems with sending it around is one is just spreading the entheta and spreading something that most people don't even know about no matter what the media think. So someone gets something like that and they go well what is happening in France and so forth when what they really need to be worried about is getting through their Basics, so in agreement with both what Jean says here and with what I just said I would say no don't send it around but by the same token when we don't get it around a bunch of non-scn who know nothing about us vote, but it seems they rig the thing either way since even when we vote like mad they still have it in favor of the negative. There is no set policy on this one that I know of on these types of surveys.

Best, Tracie

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I received this from an ex-Scn friend regarding the France survey.

FYI: A good friend, John Parsonson, had an email from Jean Dale suggesting that it is counterproductive for Scientologists to respond and send around to these type of surveys. He asked that I get some clarification. I did from Tracie Morrow of OSA INT, a friend with whom I do a lot of Human Rights events. Her response is below.

Needless to say I was surprised by Jean Dale’s response, a fellow parishioner, but then it reminded me of this quote, one of my favorite in Scientology. Perhaps it can clarify things for you too.

From HCO PL 27 OCT 1964R POLICIES ON PHYSICAL HEALING, INSANITY AND SOURCES OF TROUBLE (PTS/SP course pack, pp. 178 bottom):

“Ours are the powerful communication lines. They are powerful because they are theta lines. Entheta (enturbulated theta) obtains all its apparent power by being parasitic on theta lines. Only when you add the power of our lines to the weakness of entheta lines can they have strength.”

“…You can actually ignore an entheta line in almost all cases without the faintest consequence. It only has power when we let it have power by answering it.”

BTW this is my personal opinion and is not church policy.
I personally am going to let OSA INT do their job. Stay out of it unless directed to get into it. That’s what they are there for and are trained to do. They must be very good at it because we keep expanding despite such attacks as this survey!

As Tracie suggests let’s get through them ASAP.

respond from Tracie (OSA):

It is a two way proposition. One of the other problems with sending it around is one is just spreading the entheta and spreading something that most people don't even know about no matter what the media think. So someone gets something like that and they go well what is happening in France and so forth when what they really need to be worried about is getting through their Basics, so in agreement with both what Jean says here and with what I just said I would say no don't send it around but by the same token when we don't get it around a bunch of non-scn who know nothing about us vote, but it seems they rig the thing either way since even when we vote like mad they still have it in favor of the negative. There is no set policy on this one that I know of on these types of surveys.

Best, Tracie

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You can tell when a 'survey' is not-rigged or a 'theta' survey by whether the results are in 100% Compliance with Scientology Command Intention.

Zinj