ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

END PHENOMENON (the real one)

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by HelluvaHoax!, Aug 12, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

No, it's not FN COG VGI's RELEASE.

That's a shore story, an acceptable truth.

To find the real EP, simply look at what a pc is asked before being allowed advance to the next higher level. "WOULD YOU WANT OTHERS TO HAVE SIMILAR GAINS TO YOURS?" (So what, right? Sounds innocent enough. What's the big deal?)

But it is all-revealing. It opens up the whole con game wide to view. Once I looked at the simplistic lunacy, it was startling and.....OBVIOUS!

You came, you paid, you cognited. Now that that's out of the way, the CoS can get down to some real business. They ask you: "Hey, YOU! You gonna get other people in here or not?!"

Each time you finish a level you are repeatedly asked (in coded form) if you really intend to bring in some paying public like yourself. That's all.

When you get way up in the cosmic OT levels, the question becomes even more obvious. You are checked for "contribution" to Scientology in order to be allowed to go free. (contribution=getting people to pay for Scn)

When you finish OT VII and OT VIII you are further compelled to salvage the Galaxy by mandatory Ambassador activity. All of these EP's are only focused on getting more paying people in. Nothing to do with YOUR freedom or ability (except the ability to FSM, ability sell Basics, ability to reg money for new buildings, etc.).

Even "the most dedicated scientologist in the world" that DM knows (cruise) asks the worldwide parishoners "We gonna clean this place up?!" (translation = Are you going to bring in paying public in high volume)

You did not even get what you originally came for...and suddenly you are tasked with the sacred eternal duty to make sure that every man, woman and child in the entire universe gets the priceless gift, too. But you never even got it in the first place. This magic trick would not work if not for generous amounts of misdirection at this critical point.

But here is the joker in the whole deck of Scientology's 52 playing card perceptics....When you reach the ultimate OT levels of VII and VIII you never get a chance to catch your breath and see if you actually got the TOTAL FREEDOM that you just spent decades and a half million dollars chasing.

It all suddenly speeds up at that point, like the projectionist at a DM event flashing lightning-fast frame cuts of soaring graphs and people/places that unrecognizably whiz by. No time to ask or understand when super-speed blurs it all into "sound and fury signifying nothing."

So...at the end of the rollercoaster ride called the Bridge, things are run at furious fast-forward so the "OT" doesn't have even one moment to test out his new superpowers, enjoy immortality or take a little exterior test drive around the universe. You came for freedom, but suddenly there is an unstated and dramatic shift!

This is the trick of End Phenomenon. The REAL E.P. You are whisked along so fast on a hyper conveyor belt that you don't notice the HAT which is placed firmly on your head. Your new hat? You are annointed and consecrated as a Scientology Door-To-Door Salesman.

That's the real EP. You think you are "salvaging the universe" (in your own well-intended mind) but you are really knocking on doors selling theta vacuum cleaners.

Knock Knock. "Good afternoon m'am! I was just in the neighborhood and thought you might like to see the new Mark 66 Super-Sucker. It will literally SUCK all you suckers....I mean SUCK all your BT's away! Let me demonstrate...."

Hey, the entire Scientology factory is producing only one thing. Suckers who suck in Suckers.

OT END PHENOMENON = A posted, productive SuperSuckerSalesman.

That is the actual End Phenomenon of the whole carnival called Scientology.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

Very good analogy. There is more than a little truth to this perspective of the Church of Scientology.:thumbsup:

I love it:

theta vacuum cleaners

Suckers who suck in Suckers

To me, the Scientology experience always reeked of "MLM" (multi-level marketing) - the totally contrived, over-hyped, "false 4.0", phony excitement aspect just always seemed so over-the-top. No matter how long I was in, whether on staff in the Sea Org or as a public, the phoniness aspect always remained entirely obvious to me.

3. dontscamme

dontscamme Patron Meritorious

HH, as usual penetrating insight combined with scintillating wit! :thumbsup:

4. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Sorry HH but the actual PRODUCT of Scientology is ExScientologists.

So.....the EP really is total freedom!:happydance:

5. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Escaped slaves are escaped.

6. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Nice one Hoaxy. :)

7. HelluvaHoax!

GT: LOL! I likey-likey it!

I guess the LRH approved Super-Sucker-Theta-Vacuum Cleaner is so powerful and effective at cleaning up theta messes that it sucks ITSELF up and.... disappears!!

Wow! Cool trick!

8. HelluvaHoax!

Yikes! You mean all that time, we were singing the Mary Kay Cosmetics pep song and we didn't even know it? Oh No! (MEGA-CRINGE!!! LOL)

http://www.ladonnagatlin.com/MaryKayQt.htm

9. EP is ... while in Scientology you mocked up your own prison and now it's time to leave the cult and get back to this little thing called life.

10. Great essay Helly! :lol:

11. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

One of the 'end phenomenon' of the cult-at least the most valuable one that I got out of it- is sort of what I like to call 'cult inoculation'.

You have to admit it was a pretty clever trap. Once you figure that out and get yourself out of it, you are highly unlikely to fall for other cults. Once you've been done by the master, and some two-bit guru comes along claiming to have the only true path, you will just laugh at them.

I always wondered if the old bastard didn't justify his actions in some way with this sort of an excuse. 'They will be really self-determined once they figure out they've been had!' or something.

12. HelluvaHoax!

Good to hear from the Non-InterFeral Zone!

Best!
    HH

13. Illegal Alien

Illegal Alien Patron with Honors

Bloody awesome. That is so true.

Your world shrinks big time when you are in Scientology..........don't read this.........stay away from him..............internet is scum........and the best of all......DON'T LOOK, LISTEN. or no "freedom" for you.

14. HelluvaHoax!

Nice one, I.A.!

hmmmmmmm.....(thinking)...........Wait, that's IT!! That is how the trap works. EXACTLY!!! The CoS asks you to voluntarily restrict your freedom a little bit now for a lot more later. Kind of like... curb your money spending a little now if you want to save up for that dream house later.

So that's how they finesse parishoners to police themselves a little at first and get used to this concept: "A LITTLE BIT LESS NOW GETS YOU TOTAL EVERYTHING LATER"

CoS asks you very sweetly with a broad confident smile to:

Just restrict your freedom to read just a few things now if you want Total Freedom to read everything later.

Just restrict your freedom to associate with a few people if you want Total Freedom to associate with everyone later.

Just restrict your freedom to surf the net now if you want Total Freedom to browse the whole net later.

Just restrict your looking & listening now a little bit if you want Total Freedom later.

Problem is, there IS no later.
    Problem is, there IS no total freedom.
    Problem is, there IS only less and less freedom every day.

But parishoners FEEL that they are getting closer to freedom the more freedom they give up.

If there was a CULT OLYMPICS, Scientology walks away with the Gold Medal for that technique.

The faithful are feeling the euphoria of sacrificing a little now for the big payoff later. They sure as hell don't want to lose that feeling.

HINT ON TALKING TO SCIENTOLOGISTS: Don't ever tell someone walking around with the winning lottery ticket in their pocket that one of the numbers is off and they are not actually the winner.

15. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

The Cult Olympics? Maybe that's the idea that could get Monty Python back together again.

16. HelluvaHoax!

*****ANNOUNCING THE CULT OLYMPICS*****

Cult Requirements to Enter: Must guarantee to it's faithful that it alone has the key to eternal salvation. Must have a proven track record of draining the assets and life force of its members. Must have a workable system of terrorizing its adherents into never leaving or speaking out.

Competitive Events: The Cult Pentathlon, adapted from the traditional Olympic Events as follows:

(Pistol Shooting) THE FOOTBULLET SHOOTING EVENT.
    Contestants must attend a live press conference with reporters (who have uncovered cult secrets and crimes) and attempt to handle that major flap. This event will be judged by current Gold Medalist Tommy Davis.

(Fencing) THE BARBED-WIRE FENCE ESCAPE EVENT
    Contestants must attempt to negotiate their escape over a life-sized recreation of Gold Base's inverted barbed-wire fence while a hidden hill sniper attempts to "handle" their other intentionedness.

(Freestyle Swimming) THE FREESTYLE OVERBOARD EVENT
    Contestants are judged on originality and crowd-pleasing aesthetics as they repetitively overboard an endless supply of downstat DBs.

(Cross Country Run) THE POLE RUNNING EVENT
    Contestants must unquestioningly follow instructions to run endlessly around a pole, beyond exhaustion and permanent physiological damage, until they are told to stop, at which time they must write a success story which convinces other cult members to pay for the same privilege.

(Show Jumping) THE SHOW BOATING EVENT
    Contestants host an international event where they must compellingly mesmerize their captive audience with an outrageously & unbelievable crescendo of lies,disinformation and propaganda. Event will be judged by winner of all previous Showboating Gold Medals, David Miscavige.

17. dontscamme

dontscamme Patron Meritorious

The Cult Olympics is a terrific idea. I would suggest another event inspired by DM -- HIGH STAKES MUSICAL CHAIRS. Contestants must win or be permanently exiled from family and friends, to live a life of utter misery and destitution. Pushing, shoving, clothes ripping, kicking, tripping, biting, foot stomping, and eye gouging are not only within the rules of this event, they are encouraged. No silver or bronze medals shall be awarded.

18. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

HelluvaThread! :clap:

19. HelluvaHoax!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Is hide tech allowed?

:hide:

20. Ah, cut it out!

Ah, come on you guys, I can hardly stay upright in my chair...............
    Whoops! too late, I'm rolling on the floor laughing! :roflmao: :hysterical: :dieslaughing: