ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Enough

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by cinderellaman, Aug 27, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. cinderellaman

cinderellaman New Member

This is a message for David and all the sycophantic idiots that surround him. I have been assured that something posted here will get back to him. If he's lucky he will get it.

The message is this:

I have watched my friend suffer long enough. He knows I am in a position to bring this whole fucking house down and it is only because of his wish that I do not do so that I have not done so. Yet.

This is your only warning. I have had enough.

Stop messing with my friends life. And stop messing with his friends lives.

We can only take so much.

And just in case you're curious as to what exactly I'm warning you from, put it this way;

Fuck the lawyers, fuck the press and fuck the FBI. I will destroy you. And you fucking know it. And you know I know how to do it. Because you told me... remember?

But if even that doesn't make sense to what is left of your brain then I'll let a friend of mine spell it out for you the way he does best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzSO3yyuUM

Just stop Dave.

Just stop.

You have no idea the storm I will create.

You have been warned.

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Take 2 Nike commercials and call me in the morning; "Just do it".

3. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

The "vibes"...

I dunno, panda...this sounds like a serious an capable person to me! :yes:

"Curfew tolls the knell of dying day..." :nervous:

And DM's end draws nigh. :yes:

EP

4. Panda Termint

Fair enough, EP.
    There are more than enough reasons to "Just do it".
    Dave has already demonstrated the inability to curb his behaviour, he's incapable of ethics change, and anyone who really knows him should be well aware of this.
    If you have a way to alleviate the pain and misery being caused by DM, common decency dictates that you do it.
    Anything else comes across as "Delusions Of Candour".

5. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

The Bard covered all bases...

"If must be done - then 'tis best were done quickly..."

(From memory - might not be precise...) :confused2:

EP

6. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

Interesting.

But if you think Davethedwarf will stop whatever he is doing to anger you just because of a posting here, you're pissing in the wind.

And if, as you seem to claim, you really know something that is threatening him, you might want to spill the beans right now, for your own safety.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  7. Panda Termint

Agreed. :)

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Not much else to say, is there? Panda said it all.

Do it or don't do it, Cinderella man. It's a waste of electrons to talk about doing it here.

Paul

9. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I like EP, Panda and KF -- they are my friends.

But to Cinderellaman, I say, do it! Do what you can do. And the sooner the better.

And power to you, man.

TG1

10. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

You remember what Eli Wallich said in the good, the bad and the ugly. The scene was when he was taking a bubble bath and this guy breaks in and starts telling him what a louse he is before he kills him. Ol' Eli blows him away and says. "if your'e gonna shoot, shoot don't talk".

11. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Welcome to ESMB, Cinderellaman.

And I say DO IT NOW!!!!! (even lrh has a policy saying this!! :D)

12. SheWhoWatches

SheWhoWatches Patron

Marty? :whistling:

13. AlphOhm

AlphOhm Traveler of time/space

What's with this crap? Fire two warning shots just below the waterline, then point and :roflmao:.

Yyyarrrrrrrrrrr

14. A-non-non-anon

A-non-non-anon Patron with Honors

Cool story bro.

15. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome cinderellaman.
    Why the warning? You think he "deserves"
    another chance?
    Just go for it!
    :shark:

16. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmm

Sounds like a vent. You know, the type at the top of a volcano, like the one pictured on that future landfill called dianetics? :confused2:

I read the op and looked for anything that miscarige or company might use as a clue. Not much to read, except for maybe:
    "Fuck the lawyers, fuck the press and fuck the FBI. I will destroy you. And you fucking know it. And you know I know how to do it. Because you told me... remember?" That's actually fairly general. Maybe if it's read backward and upside down, translated into Hawaiian? :confused2:

I thought the rap song by EM might be a clue, but EM's head is a little cooked so... :confused2:

So, maybe if I ran the rap song backward at 1/2 speed. Maybe there's dead giveaway to the cult clams and everyone else. Nope. Nadda. There was a short snip were it sounded like Satan or hubbard saying a few words while farting, but other than that...:confused2:

I guess we'll all just have to wait for more from cinderellaman. :yes:

Pass the salt, please.

:drama:

17. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Here *passes salt* :drama: :drama:

18. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Huh? What? David Miscavige is already down. He's a boohooclam scifaggOT. He just needs some nice vistaril butt shots.

19. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

yabutfirst

First there needs to be a long series of mini-strokes. :confused2:

20. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

New pseudonymous identity's first post is some sort of vague threat against McSavage.

OSA op to manufacture "Evidence" that people on this board are threatening McSavage (perhaps to make Churchies avoid the place or something) ?

Only an ex-RTC/ASI/Int Management staff, one of McSavage's lawyers or perhaps Pat Broeker might meet the requirements for having been told directly by DM how to take him down - which, BTW, I cannot conceive of him ever so doing, being as paranoid as he seems to be.

So, is this new Identity an OSA op pretending to be in one of the above listed categories to as to gain acceptance from the crowd here on ESMB?

If he/she/it is actually one of the above, I'd be mighty surprised - but I suppose it's possible.

Michael A. Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.