ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Ex-OSA Agent Speaks Out: Riverside County Board of Supervisors, July 26, 2011

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by mnql1, Jul 26, 2011.

1. mnql1

mnql1 Patron Meritorious

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks very much, mnql1. For people without the inclination to watch the videos:

The first video is a woman who says she was sent by OSA to harass Anon Orange (she used his proper name) at his home by holding a picket sign saying he was a terrorist. If asked, she was to lie and say she was doing it of her own accord, not for the CofS.

The second is (presumably) a non-Scio commenting on a local road construction done by the CofS near the Int base at which someone recently died. I think the idea is that the form of the construction had something to do with the death, although details weren't given.

Paul

3. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, thank you for posting this video, mnql1.

Re the above statement---also note the lady speaking was "in" and says
    she is now not only "out" but all of her peers have "Disconnected from me"

Typical OSA crap, both when "in", and since she left.

Thank you, Paulien Lombard, for speaking out! That is SO key :clap: :clap:

Love to all :rose:

Tory/Magoo
    PS: The Presiding Man says "your time is up" and she still gets in
    Janet's new book: "Inside Scientology" and suggests they read it: GOOD JOB!!!!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I love it when Exes stand up and tell the truth. M O A R !!

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

I am so happy that more and more people that were in the upper echelon are speaking out. :clap::clap::clap:

6. Cult members will blindly terrorize anyone at their homes and place of employment solely based on what they are told by the cult about that person , but when they are asked about the criminal activities of the cult and if they find these activities troubling, as in the case of the idiot who came to Rathbun's house to try and handle his wife, they respond with ... "I don't have any data on that" ... as if they ever have any data on anything until they finally leave the cult and can think for themselves.

7. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks mnql1, great find.:thumbsup:

Here's hoping the 'Riverside County Board of Supervisors' really listen
    and take some positive action. :dance:

Thanks Pauline for telling the truth. :flowers2:

8. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Is there any value in finding out what else this woman knows or do they operate on a "need to know basis"?

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Message to Paulien Lombard:

Dear Paulien,

Your quietly humble approach to give your statement made me think that it was going to be of very little consequence. But, as soon as you began speaking there was a power and dignity to your words that captured my attention.

To my astonishment you spoke with rare candor and simplicity about matters that almost never reach the light of day.

Honestly, I thought your few minutes of truth-telling about the hidden world of Scientology was an earthquake with reverberations that will be felt far and wide.

You revealed so much about the sinister and corrupt manipulations that Scientology orchestrates on a daily basis in order to fool the authorities and hide what they are really doing.

I found it to be both devastating and wonderful.

Yours is the true voice of freedom speaking.

Thank you so much for your courage and clarity.

I have never met you but send much love,

HH

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  10. Clarence Rockaway

Clarence Rockaway Patron with Honors

When I tried to read Bent Corydon's letter in front of this same body in the 80's, the room was full of Sea Morgue goons, and they had clearly intimidated or bought off the head of the board, as I was shouted down by him. It warmed the cockles of my (Irish??? heart) to see how things have changed. Even in their own backyard the C of Ass no longer can use thuggery or bullying. I guess Riverside now knows just what they are, and Pauline Lombard left no doubt, in case there was any.

11. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Juxtaposed against your usual brilliant humor these heartfelt and very sincere words read all the more powerful. Thank you. :hug::love2:

12. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

14. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

My god look at this woman's face.

You can literally see the y e a r s of work, or torture

that she has lived through. In years past, someone like her

IF she got out--might take 20 years before they'd speak out.

Thanks to all of you, all the Critics and X's, and Anonymous

This IS ~now~ what happens, and this IS David Miscavige's Worst nightmare.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Time IS on *our* side!!! :cheers:

My congratulations, again, to you, Paulien.

May your life keep on getting brighter and more filled with joy.

:thumbsup::happydance::clap::yes::heartflower::love2:

May many more follow you :clap:

Tory/Magoo
    www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

15. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

. . . heel hartelijk bedankt, Paulien.

16. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Thank you Paulien Lombard! :) - That was just the right time and place to state that!

And I'm right amused by you telling us that Tommy Davis made you 'realize' what way the truth was bent. By his usual way of accidently revealing the truth by stumbling on his own lying and ranting.

Did you know? - Tommy Davis has been honorably appointed as the Leader of Anonymous!

I understand you Paulien! - Like me, you left when you saw the face of Scientology.. There's a lot of scientololgists that I have to make an effort to understand. Those who stay in, maybe even after seeing the face.. Those who left, but still believe Hubbard's shit.

But you I understand!

:hattip:

17. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Does he wear a bag over his head? That is too funny.

18. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Wait... wat?! Infinite = Paulien?!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Pix or it didn't happen... wait.... :lol:

Dox or gtfo!

( En als het zo is, Welkom! :) )

19. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Nah, Infinite thanks Paulien. Me too!

20. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Very compelling statement and I join in wishing the very best to Paulien.:)

Does anyone have the text of the Tommy Davis statement on the 50 incidents of violence against 22 staff members - it seems that the police authorities would not be able to ignore such a statement.