ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FBI Investigating Scientology for Human Trafficking!

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by NCSP, Feb 6, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Headline FEDs try to PR0BE DAVID MI$CAVIGE$ "CULT" H0LE but they are waiting for Tom Cruise to finish

0----

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Well?

4. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Patron Meritorious

Since I am part of the universe of any one I'll answer this one. No I haven't and suggest that waiting for "anyone" to do something seems like a futile time investment.

Perhaps you can take the bull by the horns and ask the fbi yourself :)

5. Jachs

Reading martys blog comments...

I particularly enjoyed OTDTs comment

RE the activated HILL 1000 FBI investigation and media coverage,

DMs universe must be whirling like a Jet Fighter at mach 10 dive.
    Bogey 6 o'clock and missles locked on.

meter reaction measured via the copper rods grounding him
    -LFSD Long Fall Solid Down. Thankyou the auto GAK emeter demonstrator drones out - your needle is exploding, and you need stitches.

OTDT | February 7, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Reply

Clunk! Thunk! Clunk!

That’ the sound of shit-bricks falling out of Miscavige’s pants and hitting the floor.

6. UmbalumTeapot

UmbalumTeapot Patron with Honors

The temptation is to ask "why?", but nm.

2 Scenarios:

1/ Marty "truly" believes that DM is the devil, LRH is a god, and that MR and MR have nothing to hide.

2/ Marty knows that if DM goes down, (not in an "on your cell-mate" kind of way), he will also be wearing a rather jaunty orange leisure suit.

7. Infinite

Well, you can count Marty Rathbun out when it comes to helping the FBI:

They're a bunch of punks as far as he's concerned.

8. Jachs

Robert S. Mueller, III Director of FBI

Looks well qualified to expose the truth.

Robert S. Mueller, III
    Director of FBI
    September 4, 2001- Present

Robert Mueller was nominated by President George W. Bush and became the sixth Director of the FBI on September 4, 2001.

Born in New York City, Mr. Mueller grew up outside of Philadelphia. He graduated from Princeton University in 1966 and later earned a master's degree in International Relations at New York University.

After college, he joined the United States Marine Corps, where he served as an officer for three years, leading a rifle platoon of the Third Marine Division in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Bronze Star, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.

Following his military service, Mr. Mueller earned a law degree from the University of Virginia Law School in 1973 and served on the Law Review.

After completing his education, Mr. Mueller worked as a litigator in San Francisco until 1976. He then served for 12 years in United States Attorney's Offices, first in the Northern District of California in San Francisco, where he rose to be chief of its criminal division. In 1982, he moved to Boston as an Assistant United States Attorney, where he investigated and prosecuted major financial fraud, terrorist, and public corruption cases, as well as narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers.

After serving as a partner at the Boston law firm of Hill and Barlow, Mr. Mueller returned to public service. In 1989 he served in the United States Department of Justice as an assistant to Attorney General Richard L. Thornburgh. The following year he took charge of its Criminal Division. In 1991, he was elected Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.

In 1993, Mr. Mueller became a partner at Boston's Hale and Dorr, specializing in complex white collar crime litigation. He again returned to public service in 1995 as senior litigator in the Homicide Section of the District of Columbia United States Attorney's Office. In 1998, Mr. Mueller was named United States Attorney in San Francisco and held that position until 2001.

Mr. Mueller and his wife, Ann, have two daughters.

9. Infinite

No wonder Dubbya is still a free man.

10. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

I saw the handwriting on the wall so I got my refund a ways back so I have nothing I care about in the cult. I was sold out by any I knew for the cult.

11. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

12. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Yes, I know he expressed that opinion some time ago, over a year ago, wasn't it?

Sometimes peoples opinions change over time.

And sometimes the FBI is quite good at getting people to help them, even when that wasn't their original intent. :coolwink:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  13. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I hope they indict Moxon and the rest of them and freeze the accounts.

14. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

I'm on the East Coast, and I can hear the shredders from here. ;)

15. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

The FBI won't play court room patty cakes with e'm.

They'll have it all locked up before the warrant is served.

16. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

OSA cockroach nest uncovered

Lucy, you got some all-nighters to pull! Battle is now well and fully joined. Book at printers by Janet Reitman, Book on way from Lawrence Wright. The wait is over. The dark lord in Mordor sleeps poorly, if at all.

17. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

Parachuting out...

Miscavige is likely poring over the list of non-extradition treaty countries he keeps in his safe at this very moment... and picking out a nice travelling disguise. Guy Fawkes, maybe? :dieslaughing:

18. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

:D

Here's a song for Miscavige:

[​IMG]

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

20. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

Seems a strange comment (bolded below), from the Feb 8th, 2011 St Petersburg Times article: