ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

FCDC circa 1970

Discussion in 'North America' started by nozeno, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

No question Scn is the most destructive entity in this world. That is why I feel so fortunate to have escaped before much damage occured. I have read horror stories from Xenu.net too. Two things puzzle me: why hasn't law enforcement pounced for kidnapping, extortion and worse; and how can an organization that seemingly prides itself on "freedom" so totally enslave its adherents? Seems to me any person or group with self confidence and truth on their side can comfortably allow friends/members to associate freely in the world at large. I vividly remember being controlled like a prisoner even though I felt at the time that it was "liberating." We all know it only makes members dependent on the org/scn.

2. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

You lead a sheltered life.

Mark A. Baker

3. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I'll agree with you here. Most of the people on ESMB, having been in Scn have a very personal relationship and might very possibly say it was the 'worst' thing in their *own* life, without labeling Scn as 'the worst thing in the world'.

For me, it just happens to be the worst flying saucer cult I've been on a first name basis with and I'm a long way from thinking it's the 'worst thing in the world'.

However, as a 'bad thing' it has some advantages over the competition, since it's relatively small and unknown and it's one of those venues where a personal effort can have a very real effect. I have lots of other personal and political opinions, but, that's being part of a crowd.

Scientology offers far more personal satisfaction as an opponent.

Zinj

4. Winston Smith

Let me clarify. Scientology preys on young impressionable kids, swaying them to waste their entire lives. Once entrapped, these kids work to destroy their family's wealth. There are still deluded people from the 70s whom I know who are too pathetic to be able to function in the real world.

There is no difference between the aim of Scientology and the aim of every tyranny on earth...including the present idiot in the White House. Thus I say it is the most destructive entity on earth. Luckily I saved my sons from their tentacles. You are deluded if you think Scn is a harmless activity.

5. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't think anyone here things the CoS is harmless. :) That's why we party so hard in protest! :happydance: I think the reason that the FBI hasn't been able to go after the CoS on all the abuses you mentioned is because there haven't been all that many complaining victims. Ex's for the past few decades haven't felt safe about reporting the illegal activities or abuses they've seen and we all know that for the most part, those still inside definitely don't feel safe or able to call the police. :( Thankfully, it looks like things are changing and the truth is flooding out.

6. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi DB.:eyeroll:

Let's hear some FCDC stories.

I'm partially in the closet so if you figure out my secret identity, email me or PM me, don't post it on the board. There are spies here and the fuckers are covertly and overtly hostile.

[​IMG]

I should say that "there may be spies here." I have no first hand knowledge. That usually doesn't stop me from posting things and claiming them to be factual, but today I'm being "good."

7. I think perhaps you've never experienced real tyranny. Even Scientology is just a mental encasing; people are free to walk away at any moment. Were you able to walk away from the military at any moment you felt like? So there are relative degrees of tyranny. And speaking of relatives, the man in the White House now is not anything approaching a tyrant. Nor has there ever been anyone like that in the White House.
    Tyranny is when someone or somegroup controls all three forms of political power: the making of laws, the enforcing of laws, and the interpretation of laws.
    The Church of Scientology is not the Taliban; although it may wish it was. The Church of Scientology is not the Nazi Party; although sometimes it appears to think so. The Church of Scientology is not a mass murderer; although a few people have died from or committed suiced from its intimitation or by adhereing to its anti-medical position (through their own free will.)
    It's just a cult with a very good legal department, and it has manipulated many of its followers and ex-follwers to believe that the abuses they suffered while connected with it were their own fault.

Please try to keep things in perspective when we discuss things here: like if we talk about that evil serial-killer Yo Yo Ma.

The Anabpatist Jacques

8. Same with me or anyone else. don't post our real names. Some of us have families which we would not like to lose ( I'll grant you this is has the feel of tyranny, but it isn't really, we just don't want the hassle.)

The Anabaptist Jacques

9. Winston Smith

Stories...since FCDC was so intent on destroying others when I was there, I contributed a tiny bit to their discomfort. Joan Tortellot for one reason or another was getting out of a lease from the Calomiris building and we worked together to have the lease signed over to me. It had been a Scn apartment for several years. Practically as soon as I signed the lease I decided that Scn was not for me and went to Calomiris and broke the lease. They were overjoyed, as Mr. Calomiris himself had friends he wanted in the apartment. Needless to say, it screwed FCDC as another place to house people. More later.

10. Was that the building about halfway down the next block?

The Anabpatist Jacques

11. nozeno

12. Winston Smith

I fear no one. And Obama is a real threat to this country. Wait until cap and trade kicks in...you will not be able to survive the winter due to the cost of fuel. Global warming...such shit. I refer to these as tyrannies, because if you bothered to study US history up until WWII we had real freedom. It has since the 50s been grabbed from us one law at a time. I prefer the old way, thank you very much. Anything less is tyranny to me. And remember, what King George did to the colonies was chicken feed next to what we endure today.

13. Winston Smith

Yes, down from 1812 19th street

14. I have studied American history quite extensively and in detail. There are no traces of tyranny in United States history as a hole, except for slavery. I have also studied Russian history quite extensively. Now they have had some serious tyranny in their history. But the freeist times in Russian history are still worse than the worst times in American history.
    Tyranny is not about efforst to protect the enviroment from chemicals. It is also not about price levels. If this country was only a fraction of the tyranny you are talking about then you'd be in a gulag right now.

The Anabpatist Jacques

15. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

a new match up-

The newbie vs the Anabaptist-is coming to this thread-they are just getting reacquainted for now-but the real fun will start in about 12 posts from now. Start your post counts.

16. Before the 1950s people did not have a right to an attorney if they could not afford one. Confessions could be beaten out of people. In some states, divorced women could not own property, and in many, many states, there was segregation and blacks were not allowed to vote by legal trickery. In the 1910s some people were arrested becasue of the polititical parties they belonged to and women weren't permitted to vote. Ever hear of the Palmer raids? Blacklisting? Property rights? Sexual privacy rights? The list is long.
    Come to think of it, the good old days in America you are talking about sounds like being on staff at the Church of Scientology in the 1970s.

The Anabaptist Jacques

17. nozeno

Oh yeah,..... well what about having to stand in line after recess in grade school and getting your hair pulled for giggling or making wise cracks? Forgot about that didn't ya?

18. Winston Smith

Don't confuse me with the facts. I don't really give a shit. End of my responses.

19. Those memories are too painful to think about.

The Anabpatist Jacques

20. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Nozeno -you were the "puller" - and never the "pulled".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.