ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Fiona is loved.

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Outethicsofficer, Nov 22, 2009.

1. omnom

omnom Patron with Honors

James,

I cannot begin to understand completely the amount of emotion this must incur. I was never a part of Scn, but nearly lost a loved family member not too long ago to what would have been similar to a Disconnection - I can empathize with the feeling.

It's always been a question in my mind: How do you know when the choice is really made by the individual? It makes it hard for the person who wants to re-establish a loving, supporting relationship to know when to give space and when to keep fighting. It's completely unfair to all involved - the policy is designed to prevent full resolution.

From your posts, I believe you're doing the absolute best thing you can, and have a *lot* of various other considerations that further complicate the issue.

All I can really say is: you have my support and empathy.

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Agreed.

To 'disconnect' from ones parents is the ultimate betrayal (for me) and I admire your stance on it.

I am so pleased to hear that you have other family members that you can enjoy together.

Let's have a great 2010.

:)

3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks

Hi and thanks for all the kind sentiments expressed here. We appreciate it.
    Merry Xmas.
    James

4. Dear hearts, of course we will respect your wishes in this matter. However, I do want to gently remind you to constantly re-frame the shore stories (lies) that the rest of your family is being told about you, Fiona and the situation, and remind everyone one involved that this is defamation and emotional blackmail at work, OSA's work.

Don't let them keep you away from ANY family gathering on the pretext that Fiona won't come if you are there. Stay in good comm and affinity with the rest of the family. She hasn't come in five years, so how much love and respect does that demonstrate for her dear old Granny, or anyone else in the family? Zilch. Everyone else can see this.

It is just as if she is reading from a script that has been written for her. She is not free to act on her own. She is not herself, and won't be, until she really gets free. Don't take it personally, she is being lied to and manipulated by some very evil people, and some day she will see the truth of that, as everyone eventually does. Stay strong, and love each other. I am so glad you have the rest of your family with you. So many of us have to deal with this alone.

Yes, let's broaden the scope of this thread. I know from personal experience how painful it is to be disconnected by someone you love, especially at Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year, with much less Corporate Scientology in it!

Much Love from Sweetness

5. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for your kind words, we do fully realize she is being manipulated, broadening the scope of this threads is exactly what is needed. Well put.

Today we are celebrating as a family and it is wonderful.

Our family has received tremendous support as a result of being members of this board. We'd like to say thank you it has made our journey just that much easier.

Merry Xmas,
    James, Liz and Jordan.

6. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Liz, James and Jordon,

A message of love and goodwill to you all for Christmas.

Glenda :flowers:

7. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Fiona I know you are there somewhere

Fiona and her handlers have attempted to discredit me, Jordi and James and this shallow attempt has failed dismally.

My family received a form letter from Fiona and her handlers i.e. a letter that is rotely pumped out with only the name changed at the top, like a marketing letter, which had no love and understanding. To send a communication like this is just so unacceptable from a granddaughter and niece and that was how it was received.

The handlers and for that matter Fiona did not have the receivers in mind when the letter was written, it was so cold and non engaging that it was repelled by family as they realised that this was not the girl they know.

All this communication did was make my family angry and distressed. Knowing that this is not the Fiona they know. Not one communication ask how my very sick sister, Fiona's aunt was, acknowledgling other communications sent to Fiona and asking about other family members. The letter basically went on to say what the Church is doing, how Fiona spends her time and black PR'ing me, Jordi and James.

When it was read to me .... I called it a try hard letter and believe me they need to try harder... I laughed at the attempts to bring my family into reality so as to handle Fiona's obvious PTS situation.

To give you a flavour of some of the comm. I received from family members.

Her grandfather said and I quote:

'I will not response to this f**ken letter when it has obviously been written by someone f**ken else, this is not my granddaughter.'

Others commented 'What do they think I'm a f**kin' idiot' this was kinda the flavour from family when they called me.

As only my hard core Australian family can call it..... gotta love em...

So if the Church thinks this situation is handled well rest assured it is not... my family and in particular my parents have had enough of this bs having put up with it for the past 25 years.

8. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Your family rocks, Liz. Fiona will appreciate her family so much when she gets out. The cult just can't help themselves. They have lost the ability to communicate effectively and don't seem to realise how every step they take just digs the hole deeper and deeper. They are burying themselves. If it weren't so sad, it'd be funny.

Love to you, James and Jordi. Be strong.

9. Happy Days

Unconditional Love for Fiona

The ABC 4 Corners program will be aired tonight and I just want to say that I love Fiona unconditionally.

She will always be my daughter and I will continue to try and reestablish communication with her.

When she returns our home will be her home. We will welcome her with open arms, provide her with the love, respect, understanding and a safe and secure environment.

So my beautiful girl, we have happy memories of you and we have hope and promise for the future.

All my love.

10. I told you I was trouble

Happy Days and Outethicsofficer ...

One day ... Fiona will be so proud of you.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

^^^^this^^^^

12. Happy Days

A Breath and then A Click

I want to share with you what occurred on Wednesday while I was at Parliament House in Senator Xenophon's office.

A message from a member of the Senator's staff to the Senator. A Fiona Peachey had called to speak to him and would call back later.

Well wasn't I surprised because early that morning at 6.30am I called Flag to speak to Fiona to wish her a Happy Birthday. Of course didn't get past Peter Mansell CO OSA :angry:. I told Peter that this is the first time in 26 years I have not been able to wish my beautiful girl a Happy Birthday. :bigcry::bigcry:

Anyway, back to the Senator's office... I'm sitting there and the phone rings and the staff members says 'whose calling' and again it's my girl Fiona, I just couldn't believe it she's on the phone ....

The Senator's Chief of Staff takes the phone and says that the Senator is in a meeting and can he call her back and Fiona said whatever she said.

Then the Chief of Staff says 'your mum is here and wants to say hello' he hands the phone to me and I say 'hello Fiona' then there was a breath and then a click.

I was so close to actually hearing her voice.... it would have been such a fantastic thing for her handlers to let her say something and show the Senator that they are human. However, again the Church blows a perfect opportunity to grab something positive, particularly since it was Fiona's birthday... what a gift to speak to her mum and thank her for her present... but no ....

When will they wake up .... it gave further evidence to the Senator and his staff of how controlled individuals are in the Church.

I know that Fiona hearing my voice would have been like a hot knife going through butter and it would have impacted...

How freaky is that that I'm there when she calls I just couldn't believe it myself... it just can't be a coincidence it's something greater than that... it's a mother and daughter thing.

Of course not long after this we, Janette, James and I, are heading to do press conference and we walk out the doors of Parliament House flanked by two senators showing strength in numbers and this is filmed and on national TV.

What can I say timing and positioning are everything...:thumbsup:

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Oh my goodness...that is both heartbreaking and breathtaking!
    I don't believe in coincidences...here's hoping that it's a straw that breaks the camel's back when she realises she really CAN'T talk to you and that it's not her decision, and the delusion that she has any power of choice as long as she agrees just disappears.:heartflower:

14. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree, that it cannot be coincidence but as you say, the mother and daughter thing.
    Even though you did not get to hear your Fiona's voice, I'm so glad she got to hear yours.

:bighug:

15. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yes, FTS, I agree wholeheartedly.
    Liz, I think it's actually starting to happen.
    I know that *you* don't need to be reminded of this but to the rest of us here on ESMB; please keep loving Fiona with all your heart.

16. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Dear Liz,

I remember once making a similar call to my parents when I was a teen in the SO.

I hung up because I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I could not speak.

You're getting through, Liz. :thumbsup:

17. minnie

minnie Patron with Honors

That is so wonderful, Liz! The fact that you were physically in Parliament House because of being disconnected from her will have underlined for her just how determined you are to be reconnected with her, and how much you love her. I don't know how long it will be before she is in your arms again, but I bet that it's now only a matter of when, not if. It does seem like the mother-daughter connection is overriding the machinations of OSA. They just cannot win. :happydance: :happydance: :runaround: :kangaroo:

18. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow the timing in more than one way was perfect.:thumbsup:

Sorry you still weren't able to talk to her though.

19. I told you I was trouble

Phew ...

Fiona would have had someone stood right over her after being drilled on exactly what to say and do, but that won't always be the case ... it must have hurt her as much as it hurt you Liz and she will not forget that in a hurry and will be back with you one day ...

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  20. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

/

Cross-posted to WWP: UPDATE Re: Fiona is loved.

/