ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Fiona is loved.

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Outethicsofficer, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

My very best wishes go out to you and your family! I am praying now and will continue to do so for you and all the rest out there experiencing these same atrocious attacks on their families.

TP

2. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Senate Inquiry

A message to my daughter Fiona

Hi my darling daughter

I know that you will not be happy with the Australian Senate's decision to have an inquiry. Well I understand why you would not be happy but you are only viewing this from yours and the Church's viewpoint of protecting the Church and its status.

There are a lot of people who have been and are still being hurt and affected by the Church. Even you sending back the last three parcels I sent you hurts... these parcels were my gifts to you with all my love and yet due the disconnection policy you and the Church operate off ... you sent them back.

You have disconnected from other family members including your only sister Jordi. She grieves for you as she has a very good idea of what you would be going through right now.

So the Senate Inquiry is for you and others affected by this Church whether directly or indirectly to make right the wrongs inflicted on people by the Church ..... it is for your own good you just don't realise it yet.

We aren't going away we are coming for you my darling... that's a promise.

All my love Mum

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  3. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes Fiona you well know that when your mum says something like we are coming for you you know it is not said lightly and that is what we are doing.

Love
    James

4. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Love and blessings to all the Anderson family. I have a feeling this is all turning out right. For some reason, this is washing over me at the moment, a happy near-to tears feeling of something hugely good coming from afar.

5. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Cross posted to WWP.

/

6. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

^^^^THIS^^^^ :heartflower:

7. otgirl8

otgirl8 Patron

Send her flowers every day til they kick her out!

THIS WAS VERY EFFECTIVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S FAMILY. AND SHE WILL LOVE YOU ONCE SHE IS HOME AND FED AND LOVED AND SHOWN THE TRUTH!:happydance:

8. Happy Days

Thank you to all for your kind thoughts. :bighug:

I saw Fiona's dad yesterday as he scurried into the AOSH ANZO. He kept his head down as we called out his name .... he probably wasn't game to look side ways.

I would have loved to have a chat with him ... maybe next time.

There's a change a comin and Fiona and Wayne are part of that change... so we keep moving forward.

Fiona is loved unconditionally.....

9. free1996

free1996 Patron with Honors

I knew a Fiona and her sister in FL in CMO during the late 80's early 90's, if these are the sister I knew, I even have old pictues of them!!!

10. Happy Days

Merry Christmas Fiona

With the festive season fast approaching it gives loved ones time to reflect about family and friends.

I've been thinking alot about Fiona, my daughter, who we have not heard from for months now. This is our first Christmas without contact and we feel it here in our household.

The what if scenarios kick in, what if we had taken her when the Church first close ranks on her back in 2000 when she was a minor and we couldn't see her for so many months or what if we had said this is not OK when she changed from being who she really is a loving beautiful daughter to a CMO hard hitting individual who people fear back in 2004 to present day. Or what if I didn't blow that opportunity when I could have gotten her home from the USA and told her about the Church, to have a one on one with her but decided that it would be an ambush and unfair on her, madness I know, and chose to tell her over the phone about where I stood with the Church.

She missed her sister's 21st birthday, she'll miss many other events because the Church won't let her come home because I believe she is shakey and the Church cannot afford to lose such a devoted SO member.

Recently her grandparents, Wayne Peachey's parents, flew to the USA to see her. Don't get me wrong I think it's great that Fiona got to see her grandparents, a part of her family, not all her family. The reason that they flew right into the belly of the beast is because they did not want any confrontation here in Australia, they fell right into the Church's operating basis. So that they could see their granddaughter, maybe for the last time, they paid not only for themselves but for Wayne Peachey and Hiroko his wife.

I recently received some photo's of a dinner they had while over in Clearwater Florida and it was a get together of a group including Peter Mansell, that's right CO OSA Flag was at the dinner including I believe a few more SO members, now if that's not handlers ensuring that everything is running smoothy I'll be a monkey's uncle, this happened on two occasions. Of course the Church SO members very kindly foot the dinner bill. I suppose it's a small price to pay considering the Peachey family was funding the entire trip.

Since the trip Fiona's cousin has been trying to call Flag to speak with her on I think 4 occasions and each time she could not get through. On her last call she got to speak Peter Mansell, maybe he wants to be part of the Peachey family phfff. So it's OK to contact Fiona or see Fiona if the Church is in control but all other occasions are off limits. If this isn't insane control I don't know what is....

I have recently taken some comfort in the fact that a couple of SO members have taken flight from the SO after being there most of their life. One of them use to be in the nursery with Fiona back in 1986. So based on this fantastic news I hold even greater hope that Fiona too will realise that it's time to leave and come home.

It takes just one phone call to a family member outside the Church to say that she has had enough and wants to come home. That day will be the best day ever and I wait patiently for this day and I know its coming.

So with all of the above I would like to wish not only my daughter but all other mums, dads, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces and friends who have been affected by disconnection 'A very Merry Christmas and a New Year where families are reconnected'

:heartflower::grouphug::bighug::biglove:

11. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Aw man........ :bigcry:

All you can do at the most basic level is keep the safety net out there, and you are doing so, when the time arrives that she (and anyone for that matter) can blow the scene there can't be much better than having a loving and supportive place to come to and re-unite with family and friends. I feel for ya man, and hope one day soon to hear "She is free!", it would make so many happy, even us lurking masses!

All the very bestest to you and family Happy Days in this festive season!

12. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

My heart goes out to you all.
    I'm also thinking of the wasted years in my family.
    One day....

13. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Hold on to it happy Days. My heart is with you.

14. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

It is the season of advent afterall!

I'll pray that disconnection becomes connection for you in the near future.

God bless you.

15. Much Love to Fiona and her family at Christmastime...:console::kiss:

16. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Sigh

Tears in my eyes, in sorrow - but hope in my heart, for Happy Days ahead.
    One by one, the bricks are awakening and falling out of the wall.

Someday . . . soon . . . .

17. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

I have loads of love and hope that you will soon be reconnected with Fiona.

:bighug:

18. Happy Days

Recent photos of Fiona

Thanks so much everyone for your love, hugs and thoughts.

Here's a couple of photos of my lovely... so if you see her in Clearwater give her a smile and a message from me...

Your mum says it's time Fiona, love and family are waiting for you in Oz don't be afraid to make a change it's OK.

http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/lizanderson1/

19. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

She is beautiful and she'll come back to you.

My heart goes out to you.:bighug:

Opter

20. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Tis' the season for wishes to come true. :yes:

My fingers and toes are crossed hoping that it won't be too long before your girl comes home. :prettyplease: