ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Flag Releases and Graduates

Discussion in 'Completions Lists' started by Intentionally Blank, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

Completion1.jpg Completion2.jpg Completion3.jpg Completion4.jpg Completion5.jpg

Source magazine issue # 236 - 2015

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks - but couldn't read cuz too small even when clicking to blow them up. Can someone enlarge these?

3. Intentionally Blank

I can pm or email the jpeg files to you. I couldn't figure out how attach them as anything other than this :/

4. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

I can read them just fine.

5. Intentionally Blank

If you click on the thumbnail and then double click on the small image it should open into a larger image, which can be enlarged even more, in a new window.

6. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

7. ILove2Lurk

8. ILove2Lurk

9. ILove2Lurk

10. ILove2Lurk

11. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Sad to read names of good people still in, that we still love and worry about! :confused2:

12. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Why don't they put them in alphabetical order? Don't they have the tech?:confused2:

13. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Cos if they did that, maybe they could figure out how to make scientology work?

(As if.........)

14. FascinatedNeverIn

FascinatedNeverIn Patron with Honors

I know scientology is more slippery than a haddock in baby oil, but is there a standard period of time that these lists represent?

Can we draw any information about how many people are still active from this list, or could it be these people completed these courses months or years ago and it's merely 'padding for stats'?

Does anyone have time to go through and see if names crop up for several courses, and be able to comment on how long each course takes to do? From this we might work out what the time period might be.