ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Flag Stats Prove Massive Fail

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Sep 1, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Flag Stats Prove Massive Fail

They’re boasting about their accomplishments again — and their boasts are the best evidence of their complete failure. Super Power and Cause Resurgence A couple of notes at the outset. It seems they have adopted the IAS “successful action” — to get people to show up for reg events these days you need to[.......]

Continue reading...

2. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Fucking awesome!

EDIT: I was thinking I'd love to see lower grade completions to see how many new ppl are coming in, but remembered that those stats will be extremely inaccurate since all the reruns are still happening.

3. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

And many (most?) of those who start VII will never finish it.

As with anything, if people were seeing VII completions experiencing greatly increased levels of ability, they would be lining up to do it. They are not lining up to do it.

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

I saw greatly increased levels of criminality and crazy in others. Seriously! :omg:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Drug addicts, under continuous compulsion to come up with cash for their next dose, will descend into criminality. Scientology addicts, likewise.