What's new

Flag Stats Prove Massive Fail

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Flag Stats Prove Massive Fail

They’re boasting about their accomplishments again — and their boasts are the best evidence of their complete failure. Super Power and Cause Resurgence A couple of notes at the outset. It seems they have adopted the IAS “successful action” — to get people to show up for reg events these days you need to[.......]

Continue reading...

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yes, according to their OWN figures in more than 5 years, there have been 67 people added to the roster of those auditing on or completed OT VII. It’s almost exactly ONE PER MONTH.

Fucking awesome!

EDIT: I was thinking I'd love to see lower grade completions to see how many new ppl are coming in, but remembered that those stats will be extremely inaccurate since all the reruns are still happening.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Fucking awesome!

EDIT: I was thinking I'd love to see lower grade completions to see how many new ppl are coming in, but remembered that those stats will be extremely inaccurate since all the reruns are still happening.
And many (most?) of those who start VII will never finish it.

As with anything, if people were seeing VII completions experiencing greatly increased levels of ability, they would be lining up to do it. They are not lining up to do it.