ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on them

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 12, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

It's there.

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

It wasn't there when I quoted your post (see above), so I guess it dematerialized and then rematerialized again. :confused2:

3. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

That's the thing with "high profile" people. They can't be allowed to just quietly leave. Too many people would ask questions. The narrative of "I tried it up to OT8 and I did not get the results promised, so I bailed" cannot be allowed out there. The story MUST be "He was just too criminally out-ethics to get case gain". They would have no choice but to put out every bit of libel they could on him. He's probably smart enough to realize that.

Going out quietly is not an option.