ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Freedom day from SO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mest Lover, Dec 13, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

My Kind of Humor

One of my favorite quotes (though I change 'like' to love), it's from Team America:

@ 1:45

"you have balls. I like balls."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=968Hv-XgAaM

So next time you hear me say "I love your balls!" this is what I am making a nod towards....

2. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

I'm glad you got out of the cult.

My advice to those who are still in: WALK OUT THE DOOR.

The cult only has as much power over you as YOU give it.

All these people who believe that they can't leave make that belief true by the fact that they CHOOSE to believe it.

Scientology has ZERO legitimacy. It is a lie and a pit of vipers and you owe it NOTHING.

3. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

4. Mest Lover

My name is Andrue Carr. Nice to meet you.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  5. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Hello Andrue. I'm Patti.

6. Mest Lover

Nice to meet you as patti, guess I took the plunge. Gadzooks, that was tough, but needed for me.

7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Well, then hi from me too :)

Joe

8. Mest Lover

Heeey Joe, what you doin' with that clam in your hand?

9. ExB.S.O.

ExB.S.O. Patron

Thank you for telling your story. And thank you for reading mine. I raise my beer to your freedom and everyone else's as well.

10. Mest Lover

11. Mest Lover

Miss you Joe. I see you on FB though.

12. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:)

Do you know if Eugene, the Nanny, ever got out? Always wondered about what happened to him. That was one overworked Nanny.

13. Mest Lover

Now that is interesting, I don't know. I haven't seen anyone I knew from there since then. I liked Eugene, he was so cool. He was always singing Public Enemy songs while he was working. I wish I could have talked to him about his life, he seemed to have had some really interesting things.

I did hear recently about Jose Muarno and Stephanie (the nanny before Eugene)

If you are reading this and are from my time in CLO EUS and are now OUT, feel free to PM me, I would love to get to know someone outside of the shell of non-trust I built while in. I would also like to adjust my opinions of those I may have missunderstood.

14. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I liked Eugene, too. I wasn't SO there but he'd come to the org sometimes late at nite and bring the kids when the non-SO staff parents failed to pick them up on time. I also saw him at CLO with the kids when I went over to CLO for a 'cycle' once. I never knew the previous Nannys.

I hope CLO EUSers do get in contact with you. :)

Mary

15. Mest Lover

I think its odd how I seem to be the only one writing about the place. I am sure there are more informative stories about the place than mine. I found the tag searcher today, I found a few more stories about CLO EUS and tagged them to help.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  16. Mest Lover

17. heineken?

the most predictably effective piece of rontekk i know is myers dark jamaican rum

try it some time!

18. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Seeing this thread pop up on the front page and having just read a post by ESMB admin Mick Wenlock on another thread, I'd like to post the following two links for use by anyone who's leaving the Sea Org or who has left it and would like to connect with other people with S.O. experience.

1. https://sites.google.com/site/xseaorg/ - This website has been created as a resource to those in the Sea Org and Scientology who are questioning what you are observing, for those who are trying to do an honest doubt formula, and for those who are already out as a comprehensive summary of the things OSA doesn't want you to know about.

2. There is an XSO chat site which is not viewable by the public and which is exclusive to X Sea Org members regardless of current status or affiliations. Here is the link. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSO/

Best wishes to all of you who used to be in the S.O. or who are trying to find a way out.

TG1

19. Mest Lover

Actually, I prefer dark beer. My fav is Guinness draft. At the time I wound up here, however, I had discovered that those mini kegs were great. They only charged .05 for the bottle bill verses the 12 pack charge per bottle. I could put the mini keg outside and always have a cold beer. (reminded me of Minnesota).

20. mmmmmm...