ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Full List here IMPACT MAGAZINE #115 The entire IAS membership list.

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Pooks, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

In ANZO, when the IAS memberships first came in, they weren't mandatory if one wanted to receive services. Very soon afterward they became mandatory, and one wasn't permitted to receive services without a current membership. The "discount" remained in place - just a farce.

2. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

All suckers...minus those that have found the truth out for themselves.

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

The fact that we've found out the truth since, doesn't negate the fact that we on the list were suckers, and hell, that is annoying - finding out what that money would have been used on is still quite sickening to me, as it would be for the vast majority on the list if they knew.

4. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

The glaring outpoint on all this is DROPPED OUT TIME.

I scanned the UK list and there are people there who YEARS ago were convicted of fraudulently raising money for Scn services etc through phony mortgage claims etc.

There is NO way they could clear those debts AND then "donate" further monies.

Also, I suspect that many of these "donations" were simply pledges and no monies have been handed across.

Of course, several of the donors have more money than sense and hope to purchase some sort of "status".

Can you imagine what a horses ass they will feel when they find out exactly where their monies did go.

In addition, once the tax status is revoked, those donations will be liable for tax. Then you just watch the rats jump ship.!

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

There is always these:

http://www.cafepress.com/ESMB.191946395#

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:ohmy: That real, Paul?

Cuz if it is, I'd like two, please! :D

8. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Pooks

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Sure. It's Cafepress. Create and buy your own products. Full list of potential possibilities here: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/?viewall=true

Or if Emma made up the designs and put them in her shop, then anyone could buy them.

Paul

10. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

11. Tigger

Tigger Patron Meritorious

Is there any reason why some names are in all caps while most are not?

BTW Thanks for doing this.

Tigger

12. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Sorry I should have made that clearer

The All Caps are Patron with Honors $100,000.
    The rest are just Patrons.

13. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Im not that impressed by the list, but wondeful research, impressed by that, thanks!

Dont forget the honour roll is for people that sell memberships too, 20 I think so they might not have put the money there themselves, but sold memberships, Freddy Hunkeller would have done that as an AOSHEU reg, now he's top of the IASA! He's starring in the latest impact magazine (sounds like a mag for stock car racers!)

La La

14. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

Hey, I remembered the name of one of my little buddies in the nursery at Flag.
    I wonder where he is now?
    His mother Carol, and his bigger sister?

Robert Daniel Willette

Robbie. :yes:
    Or maybe it is the father who I think was Bob??

15. HCObringOrder?

HCObringOrder? Silver Meritorious Patron

Hey GT, got any of your shirts left??
    :D

16. Good twin

Good twin Floater

I'm pretty sure I do. :yes:

17. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I want one with boob stretch!

Zinj

18. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like you need a bra, Zinj. :)

19. Good twin

Good twin Floater

They ALL have boob stretch, Zinj. :blush:

20. OldTimingMan

OldTimingMan Patron with Honors

I refused to sign up for that lousy IAS membership because I already paid the HASI lifetime, so Ifelt it was a scam they were running on me.. I was kind of ARC broke with 'em about that :grouch: