ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

GAT II Release Official Email

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Out-Ethics, Nov 13, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

Received this today. Copy and paste the registration below then send them your replies. That should be fun coming from this site.

Lets go for the 25 x scope and significance! Of course my scope and significance is a penny so I suppose that be now worth a Washington quarter. Yoo-yoo!!! :happydance:

Hello xxxx,
    The release of the Golden Age of Tech II will be at the Shrine Auditorium on the 23rd/24th of November.
    You are invited - it will be unbelievably exciting. Consider everything you think it might be in terms of scope and significance- multiply that by 25 times!
    Below is the link for the form attendees to the event fill in so the Golden Age of Tech team is prepared for you.
    http://mailings.celebritycentre.org/eventregistration/pac.php
    Hope all is great with you.
    L, Stan ASHO

2. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

For case level, is it appropriate to put "Suppressive Person" if I haven't ever received a Goldenrod?

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Tell them you are representing the Marcab Secret Service, and your level is Captain Major 3.5.2 2nd /x/terminator Fleet.

[​IMG]

(Official Letterhead image)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Receive a Golden Rod

That sounds nice. Do you think that I, as a Degraded Being 80008 could get that?

5. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Yep. Trouble is, for a Degraded Being 80008, your Golden Rod would be personally delivered by this guy . . .

[​IMG]

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Can we have an ARRRRGH! MY EYES! MY EYES! button?

7. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

If I knew how to stick faces onto photos I'd love to see Hubbard's and Miscavige's on this one. It's P.T. Barnum and General Tom Thumb:

[​IMG]

8. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for passing this on. I did fill it out in a J&D sorta way and sent it on. This would be a good way to expose people to the story of OT3. I hope the people looking at these replies are OT 3 or above so that everyone remains healthy and no one gets Pneumonia.

9. Out-Ethics

I did too. It would be great it they get flooded with all these theta responses.

10. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

All Sea Org members are OT, just simply by signing a Billion Year Contract!!!! :coolwink:

11. Out-Ethics

I'm so motivated! :morecoffee:

[​IMG]

12. FlunkYou

FlunkYou Patron with Honors

I think I've heard this all before:

[video=youtube;FJE7ZcWD6vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FJE7ZcWD6vA[/video]

13. Shanester

Shanester Patron

Ok, the challenge was irresistible.
    [​IMG]

14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

SEE! I've been telling everybody that Miscavige wasn't half the man Hubbard was!!

15. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

This picture should be displayed prominently in all orgs to honour these two great men.:roflmao:

16. Out-Ethics

But he was definitely 1/4!!!

17. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

David Miscavige looks like one of Ron's BTs!

18. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

He sure wasn't the old lying tub's conscience.

[​IMG]