ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

German TV: report about Biggi Reicherts suicide

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Nicole, Aug 14, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

This Evening the German TV shows a report about Biggi Reicherts suicide. Biggi Reichert was an OT VII....

Tuesday, August 14th at 21:15 NDR and
    Saturday, August 18th at 02:00 NDR.

Heute abend zeigt der NDR eine Reportage über Biggi Reicherts Selbstmord. Biggi Reichardt war eine hochrangige Scientologin, eine OT VII...

Dienstag, 14. August 21:15 Uhr, NDR
    Die Wiederholung wird am Samstag, 18.08.2012 um 02.00 Uhr im NDR ausgesrahlt.

Trailer
    [video=youtube;rV_5PRc245Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rV_5PRc245Q#![/video]

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

3. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

I'd love to read the English transcript of this.

4. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

It seems to be excerpts from her diary or possibly her suicide note. She says she was working in a veterinarian's practice and loved her job. The org pressured her to go on staff, promising her to make her work no more than 40 hrs/week and free weekends. That didn't happen, though, eventually she was pressured to give up her real job to become more flexible, something she didn't want to do as she loved her work and needed it for her survival. She mentions that this situations really disturbed her and threw her dynamics into disarray.

That's basically it, but it's only a snippet, of course. Maybe some savvy anon will put subs in and upload the entire documentary later.

5. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Well, if my recorder has enough space left, I'll see what I can do. No promises, though.

6. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

If you are reffering to the handwritten papers shown at (http www dot)

wilfriedhandl.com/blog/2012/08/der-selbstmord-von-biggi-reichert-ot-viii-nach-uber-6-monaten-recherche-beginnt-sich-das-ratsel-langsam-zu-lichten/

there is written:
    Unfortunately this cognition came a little bit too late. It would have been better at OT III - after she read the xenu-fairy-tale.

7. NeXTep

NeXTep Patron with Honors

Danke für den Tip Nicole. Hätte ich ansonsten verpasst.

8. MrNobody

Well, after a few minutes of watching the report, I can already say that it'd take quite a bit of time and work to translate it all. I could do it, but it would go a bit faster if I had a little help with that. Anybody out there willing and able?

EDIT:
    OK, it was shorter than I expected, I guess I can do it alone within a week or so.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  9. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

For all those who can't wait and probably even have rememberance of their school German, here is the link to the original program:

http://www.ndr.de/mediathek/index.html

This pages opens a small window with a list of recent broadcasts of NDR:

[​IMG]

is the one you want.

If you can't find it on the list, use the search field ("SUCHEN") and enter "Tod einer Scientologin" to see the program.

10. Nicole

11. Nicole

12. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Excerpt from above link - google-translated...

Everything points to suicide, the police also found a suicide note. But there are anomalies: recipes for medicines, syringes, blood-stained paper towels. A plane ticket to Florida. And above all, numerous documents, which indicate that belongs to the Reichert Walburga controversial Scientology sect.

The coroner identified as cause of death, "a mixture of sleeping pills and carbon monoxide." But then they discover strange wounds on the head of the dead under the hair. They include "28 deep, mostly round burns" that were her seven to 14 days inflicted before death, when she was just in America. The pathologists are faced with a puzzle. "There is thermal or electro-thermal effects with a round object," it says in a report drawn up by the constitutional protection two weeks later. It all speaks for electricity - with added "methods that can be regarded as torture.

"I have often stood at the grave and say: How can that be something?" Says the white-haired, sprightly mother with a strong voice. "And I wish 'there is no one that a child must die." Then said the Bavarian peasant woman, she would often think of a sentence, written by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard once. "We have you dead than incapable."

"

13. anon0004

anon0004 Patron

Here is the whole thing.
    Uploaded in a backup channel, to prepare for DMCA closing.

Germanons working on subs right now.
    [video=youtube;7GplHs24HBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GplHs24HBQ[/video]

14. MrNobody

Great, thanks.

So that means I can spend my time with other stuff? That's great too. :clap: Thanks to whoever is working on it.

15. anon0004

anon0004 Patron

subs have been added. ;-)

16. MrNobody

The timing of the subs seems to be a few seconds off throughout the video and some snippets seem to be missing, but all in all a great piece of work. Thanks.

17. anon0004

anon0004 Patron

hmm the missing bits might be the italic tags ... for diffrent speakers.. youtube has kinda swallowd them.
    I'll see to it that it gets corrected.

18. Nicole

The same here...

Thanks to the Anon(s)... :thumbsup:

19. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

[​IMG]

Thanks for the good job, Markus.
    I hope the ratings were nice enough to warrant a re-run on ARD :)

20. Nicole

lol, and I believed in the beginning he was an OSA troll.... :duh: :eyeroll: