What's new

Glee thread

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes! I like that as a slogan too!

I might steal that for the website. Unless anyone objects?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds good to me. :)

Very witty all!

I love it!

Really goes with my personal motto too, "Keep on walking don't look back".

Maybe we could incorporate that as a slogan somewhere in there.

WE MOVE ON!
Keep on walking, don't look back.

You could even download the song by Peter Tosh and Mick Jagger from the net and have the music playing in the background.

Actaully make it CHEERFUL.

http://www.timeisonourside.com/GTSODontLookBack.html

http://www.last.fm/music/Peter+Tosh+%26+Mick+Jagger

Last edited:

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Yes! I like that as a slogan too!

I might steal that for the website. Unless anyone objects?

How about some ESMB tee-shirts with it blazoned across the front? I'd sure as dammit buy one, and it'd be a hell of a lot cheaper than the last Scientology related tee-shirt I "bought"!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
How about some ESMB tee-shirts with it blazoned across the front? I'd sure as dammit buy one, and it'd be a hell of a lot cheaper than the last Scientology related tee-shirt I "bought"!

LOL.

I now use my $5000 t-shirt to do dirty DIY jobs in. :duh:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
How do you crack through the indoctrination?

Put your hands out on the table where you can see them both.

Identify each one of your fingers.

Name them starting with your left hand. Pick any name but if you think you will have a hard time remembering ten names, choose names you have already been indoctrinated with.

Pinky left. Tom, pete, index left, thumb left.

Do the same thing with your right.

Have roll call every morning for a few weeks until you are quite certain they are all there for certain and you are not thinking they are there just because you been indoctrinated into believing they will hang around.

When you notice thumb right and index right are doing all the work when you are eating popcorn, allow two other fingers to take over for a while.

After a while you will begin to blow through indoctrination.

The EP will be ability to be ambidextrous .

http://www.answers.com/topic/ambidextrous?cat=health

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Upper indoc drills

You have to be kind of flexible on this one.

If you work in the workplace and it is lunchtime and everyone is off for lunch, sit at your desk and continue to work.

If everyone else is going to bed at night, stay up all night long and sleep during the day. Work nights not days or, if that isn't possible,

change your schedule. Go to sleep as soon as you get home even if it is still light out. Wake up in the middle of the night to start your day.

If you are used to eating when you feel hungry, don't eat then. Wait until you've lost your appetite to go for food.

If you go to a bar, when everyone else is ordering drinks, order coffee for yourself.

If you are given serious duty, keep a snifter of brandy in your pocket book and regard yourself as a drunk while facing that duty.

If your friends are sending their kids to school, keep yours home and let them learn math, spelling, measurments, economics and gambleing by setting up an ebay account for them and letting them figure out how to shop on Ebay to spend their allowance.

If your friends and family are nagging you to settle down and get married, do it eight to ten times. They will stop nagging.

There are many other methods to break thru indoctrination but you have to be flexible as opportunity arises.

The above examples are only experiments that have been workable for me.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
PS. And just remember. If anyone ever complains about your children, they are complaining that your children have not been indoctinated too.

Always attack the complainer.

Never attack the children.

Don't bother eating "what's good for you".

It all winds up in the toilet. Let's face it, if it was all that good your body wouldn't waste it.

Just remember to walk in the opposite direction of everybody else.

When everyone else is running towards the villiage, turn around and head for the woods.

Take it on a gradient.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, that goes both front and back, but, also under 'Yes, Xenu Loves Me' we need to add: 'Ask Me About My'
'Space Cooties'

Zinj

Brainstorming:

"Laughter is the best revenge"

"Love Conquers All: Even Cults"

"I Knew Tom Cruise"

"Ask Them About Disconnection"

"Ask Me About Disconnection"

"L Ron Hubbard is a Dead Con Man"

"It took me a While, But I finally Figured it Out - Did you?"

""Free Katie!"

"You Don't Know the History of Scientology - I Do!"