What's new

Going Clear + Scientology Celebs: Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley & More

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Going Clear + Scientology Celebs: Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley & Mo

The LMP '' uncertain situation'' and the Priscilla ties to the CO$, makes my hamster constantly spinning in my brain :unsure:

It's not possible LMP could send ESPEES subtle messages about the CO$ either in her songwriting or on social medias and be still connected to her mom in the cult... :no:

...unless __________________

Please complete the sentence as I can understand how it is possible... :confused2:

Isn't there any inside recent info about that ?????

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Going Clear + Scientology Celebs: Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley & Mo

The LMP '' uncertain situation'' and the Priscilla ties to the CO$, makes my hamster constantly spinning in my brain :unsure:

It's not possible LMP could send ESPEES subtle messages about the CO$ either in her songwritting or social medias and be still connected to her mom in the cult...

Unless __________________

Please complete the sentence as I can understand how it is possible... :confused2:

Isn't there any inside recent info about that ?????

Unless the cult of Scientology does not follow their own policies.

Or.......actually:

Unless the cult of Scientology does follow their own policies, except that they have two equal-and-opposite policies about everything[SUP]*[/SUP]--and are expediently using the one that says to do nothing about an SP suppressing Scientology (...because they are a famous SP with a lot of money and influence who could take the cult's fair game shit and very publicly shove it up their ass).

[SUP]*[/SUP] ref: "The Hubbard Law of Commotion"

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel

If you're on Facebook and want to see thought-stopping in action, head over to Jim Meskimen's page and read the responses to this:

Jim Ross Meskimen

April 7 at 1:45pm · E! Online ·

Good perspective from my friend, John Travolta.