ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by AnonOrange, Aug 21, 2009.

1. julenissen222

julenissen222 Patron

AnonShaw, Roan, Carnivale, Parrotnutz and so on. What did you get out of this thread?

You basicly made harder for everyone else to get updates about AO gold base case. Did you guys just join here to have a new place to piss on AO. So now for the rest of us, that dont really like AO behavior, have to sit here without updates because you guys do the same here as AO does IRL. Silly silly silly.. :duh:

2. Carnivale

Carnivale Patron with Honors

Did you even READ the thread? AO immediately attacked any queries.

3. julenissen222

julenissen222 Patron

Yes, he does that is every thread and you are aware of that. But still you go on a "baiting-trip" like in this thread and get him banned. How does it help the rest of us?

4. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

It improves the general tenor of the discussion. He'll be back; hopefully a little less obnoxiously.

Zinj

5. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Are we talking about him behind his internet connection?

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Probably not :) He can still read

Zinj

7. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

I agree that AO is somebody protesting the evil cult and at least he is doing something actively, which is positive.
    I often wish he was better informed about things he tries to talk about.
    Especially when he has had conversations on video with people, or at protests, or in court where I just had the impression that he had made a mess of it.
    I know he means well, but it is such a huge difference to Graham Berry, who is eloquence in person and usually gets his facts right.
    I know I shouldnt compare, but AGP is also not an Ex but his videos-reports are often factual, funny and entertaining, or take Xenusmurf or Anonsparrow from the California area.
    Practice makes perfect....maybe

8. AnonShaw

AnonShaw Patron with Honors

I'm pretty much done ;)

I'll reiterate that it wasn't friendly fire though, but only questions. Big difference.

Please start posting about the motion now, I do not wish to derail this further :eyeroll:

I think graham is still posting here though, and in a much calmer manner.

9. AnonShaw

Update, posted by smurf on wwp.

10. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Don't worry julenissen222, we'll still get all the updates from others and a lot less of the drama!:yes:

inb4AO'sNewSock

11. julenissen222

julenissen222 Patron

What does updates from others help in this case. That is just the static court records and facts. The point is that we get the gut feeling from AO. Not what is painted by others. Even if AO paints his story, its his story and how he feels about it. When something about this case is posted on WWP it goes 20000000000 post of bashing AO in every way possible. Now he has to go back to using socks here in EXSCN and hide like on WWP, just because some A**holes from WWP came here to bait him. Shame on you.!!! :duh:

12. AnonShaw

LOL

that is all

have a good day sir.

13. AngryGayPope

AngryGayPope Patron with Honors

Zinjafar leaving would improve the general tenor of discussion

Zinjifar and all his whiner buddies need to get over themselves. I suggest getting out of Mom's basement once in a while. Orange's case is important work. I'm sure the cult will be glad he is more isolated from comm lines.

Notice how the one important post in this thread is the first one, Orange's. If you want to talk like that go to whyweprotest.net.

14. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Hi AGP,

One of Zinj's whiner buddies here. The only reason AO has been banned is because he broke the rules. Just like he did on wwp.

BTW, my mom's been dead for several years and never had a basement. :p

15. AnonShaw

[​IMG]

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Come back ESMB — all is forgiven.

Paul

17. AnonShaw

How can we make this thread about the motion again though?

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you have anything contributive to say, simply do so. Otherwise, this is just a normal thread-dying process when no-one has anything much to add.

Paul

19. AnonShaw

Fair enough.

20. 3rdman

3rdman Patron

Joe public consists of democrats, republicans, Joe the Plumber, and people who listen to Rush Limbaugh. Never take the public seriously.