ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Gregor Wisner

Discussion in 'Chanology and Anonymous videos (Scientology-relate' started by nozeno, Aug 20, 2009.

1. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

This is so sad. I don't know what to say. I want to cry.

3. Anonymous Gregor's Birthday

Thank you so much for posting my videos. I truly appreciate all support that is given. :yes:

4. I only knew Gregor when he was a tiny infant.

I helped contributed to this tragedy over the years by supporting the Church.

If I knew back then how this and all the other tragedies would be assisted by what I did I would have burned the place to the ground.

R.I.P. Gegor.

I won't.

The Anabaptist Jacques

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I cried, and I too don't have the words. RIP Gregor, with love goofball.

6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thank you for making this tribute to Gregor, Anonymousmaple. :)

7. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Why are they dead?

Here is an archive of Whyaretheydead.net which evidently is offline.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060204205838/whyaretheydead.net/

I think it is important for people to see this site as it shows the true nature of this cult and how utterly insignificant human life is to them. There are many suicides from excessive debt and various other odd things that show how truly inhuman people can become when truly embrace Elron's ideologies.

There is also info about Gregor Wisner. What more can you say that the son of the guy who was once head of Narconon - Michael Wisner - drowned with cocaine in his system after telling others he needed to "cleanse himself"?

8. Gregor's 36th Birthday 2 new Anonymous Vids

You know.....a very wise woman gave me some very good advice after I posted my first video. Tory wrote me and said she totally understood how grief stricken I've been since Gregor's death. BUT. She also said that it would help me to think of as many positives as possible about Gregor and his life. These birthday videos were made with that advice in mind. Every time I feel like crying about what happened, I think about all the good in him and smile.

And as for Michael Wisner, assistant to Kirstie Alley......See my very first video and also the one I put together about his step-father Herb Zerden. You'll see some very pointed quotes that Mike Krotz publicly made about Gregor, Narconon, and the former father of Narconon, Michael Wisner. Check it out and thank you so much for the link.

9. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Makes me wanna rage and cry at the same time.

10. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

evil----

The people responsible for caring and loving Gregor are all high level OTs --they "FAILED"! They share an incredible amount of -ignorance-intolerance-between themselves.I have no doubt that Gregor died-oh so needlessly-at the hands of scientology's evilness.Disconnection was embraced by - Michael Wisner-Penny and Herb Zerden and it directly effected Gregor as a child as a teen and as an adult. This death-is so tragic -- all Gregor wanted and needed was parental love--but--oh no--love of all things scientological came first to those entrusted with Gregor's life.

11. uncle sam

Again--

Whenever someone brings up Gregor-I go nuts-this is a very natural response. When someone you loved -dies-you cry!
    When someone dies of -oh let's say-malnourishment-you cry harder. But-when someone you loved by lack of parental love-ya want to hurt those responsible:Michael Wisner-Penny and Herb Zerden. How can I hurt these people--there are many ways-unfortunately -many ways are most illegal and would result in doing harm to myself--so I'm not going to choose "those ways".
    But--boy oh boy--I would love to see those OTs,,,,,,hurtin!
    Yes-for the time being--I'll just have to imagine that these 3 people are carrying a massive amount of -guilt-blame - shame and regret----with Herbie I can only hope he lands in jail where his smallish body and big mouth makes him the "love" interest to the many large males who don't give a shit about how OT Herbie is and that he is an"IAS"patron. Penny is a "mom'--I just don't have a clue on how I wish for life to punish her--maybe it has????? But-for Michael-Gregor's dad---his love of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and "status"-he's now an OT8--makes it simpler--for starters--he needs to loose $$$ and his status--that would be a good first step.

12. Uncle Sam,

Those high level OTs didn't fail. They followed the tech. I bet they don't think they failed.

The Anabaptist Jacques

13. nozeno

^^^^ So true.

14. uncle sam

I see what you are saying...

You're right.
    They took it as a win and wrote a success story---"DB son dies-and we helped rid the planet of another wog kid!"

Yeah--I can see Herbie being happy about that--and poor ole Penny--what a "weak ass "person she turned out to be--she felt bad as a Mom--but she has to stick by her man--even though he's a criminal [ some kind of country western song-for sure] and Bob --I keep forgetting he's Michael [wonder if that is the name of his favorite BT]--now for sure he doesn't have to help support the kid-whew-that's relief because he's so busy helping Christie Alley loos weight [flunk Michael-you can't help anybody--especially those who depended on you]...... these folks have "flunked at life"!!!!!!
    See---I'm still really riled.

15. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

I don't know the details, 'cause I wasn't there, and I'm not them - I'd pretty well bet that they would think that they'd failed though (Penny and the dad at least), and I can't see that it wouldn't be eating away at them.

16. You don't know Bobby or Herb.

The Anabaptist Jacques

17. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Shit. That's rough. Too sad.

18. uncle sam

But-I do!

Anabaptist -you are right-she doesn't know Bobby [aka Michael Wisner] or Herb.
    BUT - I DO

No-parent should have to experience what these 3 did-it's plain old "terrible".-I'm so sorry that they "pulled this in". But-the overt motivator sequence-plainly tells us--that they had a causative role in this tragedy.
    What- I do not know-is what happened in their "ethics handling". You would think if you had "pulled in" and had a causative role in Gregor's death-your church would help you out - and ethics would be the "place" to go.
    But-alas- no one is telling-what happened.
    But- since the cos is selling all it's products-over and over again. Ya just can't get enough of a good thing--so go get more of the same. So it's time - for another ethics handling in remembrance of Gregor's demise [which you pulled in].
    Bob-Penny-Herbie--you are assigned the condition of "WHAT THE FUCX". The 3 of you are to meet-in the same place at the same time and you are to proceed to go FUCX-yourselves!

19. rich

rich Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks nozeno, for sharing this with us. You done good.

20. nozeno

Rich

I got a notice from anonymousmaple about her new video on YouTube and I really felt I had no choice.

I knew Gregor as a very young child and I know all of his parents. It breaks my heart that Gregor had to end his life like this and while I'll never know how they feel about Gregor's death, it is not very hard for me to imagine what Uncle Sam and TAJ have suggested in this thread, that they don't believe they failed. They probably believe something like it was Gregor's fault for not applying the "tech" correctly.

While no one can say for certain that it could have ended differently if Bobby, Penny and Herb hadn't blindly insisted on enforcing their tech on the "handling" of Gregor; it's my belief based on my experiences with the "tech" that he would have had a much better chance seeking other help. Their Tom Cruise mindset, "we're the only ones who can help", is total bullshit.

No one has to tell you that it's not easy to raise kids, and I'm sorry, Bobby and Penny had to go through this but I'm not sorry for criticizing what I believe they failed to do for Gregor.

My three cents.