ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Hello, I am a Scientologist...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

but he would also have to be someone who does not believe in the tech or Scientology. For an "independent" person to be a scientologist and be here on his or her own right they would have to believe that sec checking does not work (and don't worry IAAAS, it does not), that there is no such thing as PTS (again - don't fret IAAAS there really isn't) and that the whole "SP" thing is a crock.

Which would pretty much mean they ain't a scientologist.

2. practice

practice Patron with Honors

Quit the PR.

You aren't fooling anybody.

If you want people to listen to you, speak from the heart. Speak to people, not at them.

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

That is true Mick, but try telling IAAS that and he will disagree ... and he has his reasons for doing so.

Dontcha IAAS?

Do get some new material IAAS ... this repetition is becoming very boring after all these years, try being yourself and lose the integrity bollocks ... you can't use that word and scientology in the same sentence and expect to be taken seriously.

:happydance:

4. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree IAAS.

I used my own integrity and followed the open doors available to me on the internet and found this:

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=915&Itemid=92

and this:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/TR/index.html

and this:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/ReleaseForms/archive/razor-article-2003.html

and this:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/intro.htm

'nuf said - for me at least!

What about you?

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I have a slightly different view; I think IAAS is most likely NOT a scientologist, at least not the kind of scientologist that anyone in Miscavige's church would recognise as such.

Additionally, I also think IA(not)AS is a she, not a he. :)

6. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Exactly which stories are biased and distorted from you point of view?

7. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Nah ... it's just the way he walks.

:giggle:

8. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

I just did the same but it came up 1st page at bottom,just out of sight at number 7

the Church PR DVD that came out with the new breed of beautiful people scientologists,

actors

had as its theme intro.... Hi im_____ and I am a Scientologist

Hopefully more will search using these terms!!

Its beyond control for the church to police:woohoo:

Lets thanks the beautiful people also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

9. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

I Think IAAS is in a position that is "untouchable",

similar to the position of "Mark Han*a"

Who was once in a very high position in the church, (In Australia)

& somehow became a public person again, very easily.... (to become a lawyer ?)

& maybe, now thinks he can be a loose cannon on the outside,

& not be subject to the Church's laws directly,

& not bring consequences on the church,

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  10. Anonymous9283

Anonymous9283 Patron

Hello. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
    At this time I have nothing that I can really say other than not everybody has had the "happy" scientology life that you have had.

11. I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST Patron with Honors

A not anonymous9383

Oh, and by the way I really do not like the coalition called "Anonymous". I consider them feeble minded and puerile and the slogan "We are legion..." is straight out of comic books. The concept of a hive mind reminds me of the Borg in Star Trek and it is ultimate dramatization of the reactive mind if I ever saw one.

On the more sympathetic side, I am pleased these Anotymous individuals have found a home on the Internet and a camaraderie they otherwise might not have had. Trouble is they (the collective and individuals) have a poor sense of ethics which is why three of them are looking at life from behind bars right now.

IAAS

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

13. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah I know. But it is so much fun to have around. And improving the Google ranking isn't going to hurt our stats. :D :happydance:welcome newly outs because of this thread:happydance:

[​IMG]

Guess its different if your religion and spiritual beliefs and super powers and wins come straight out of comic books and maybe some close encounters with a pink and grey cocktail?

IAAS, don't be a stranger pop by more often. Your posts are always entertaining and who knows maybe you'll get some anons to realise the true worth of L Ron Ducklips and follow you on the path to total freedom.
    Its the season for miracles! Never give up hope.

Attached Files:

14. Veda

Veda Sponsor

No one is leaving $cientology because of this thread. What it does do, IMO, - with its huge number of troll/troll baited posts - is diminish the threads started by sincere new members of ESMB. However, if you want to be a chump for a cult troll that's your business.

15. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

E X C E L L E N T

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Who the heck googles "I am a Scientologist"?

Oh that doesn't matter. What you guys need to do is keep adding posts to this thread until it comes up number one when someone googles, "I am a Scientologist."

Sounds like a good plan. :yes:

17. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

You know wut?

"I am a Scientologist". - Dunno about how proud you are being one but I will tell you this: if you post ANYfuckingWHERE on the Internet that you are a Scientologist, you'll be nuked and splattered. Is it telling you something?

Personally, I have no need to tell every-fucking-one that I'm a Christian (or Buddhist, or Muslim, or Geek, or ... whatever).

You have chosen your own game - by calling yourself "I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST" on EX-Scientologist Message Board.

What the fuck do you expect? - That people here will endorse your title of returning theselves to agreeing of being called Scientologists, and will accept you as a model???

Come on, dude! (or, as Panda suggested) bitch!

Do your homework better. :yes:

P.S. Stop talking Scientologese here. The words "reactive mind" are misunderstoods for many here. And, BTW, they better stay as such ("misunderstoods"). Speaking your lingo doesn't get people to better understand you. IMHO.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  18. Clutch1.1

Clutch1.1 Patron

Hmmm....let's see...

Scientology's "ethics"- Forced abortions for members in the SO, the doctrine of disconnection which destroys more families then it helps, the false fronted groups that "claim" to help individuals but instead are just venues to spread Scientology (Narconon, Way to Happiness, AS), the hush-hush nature of it's own "beliefs" when other faith systems are quite the opposite, the fact it costs in the neighbourhood of a half a million dollars US to "climb the bridge" when again other faith systems are free to learn and practise, etc etc.

Anonymous' ethics- Massing together to shed light on the abuses within Scientology and not backing down.

:dieslaughing:

IAAS, FLUNK....restart TR 0

Begin

19. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

You should know

It took years, but after leaving the Sea Org ( expelled, declared) after attaining OT 8, Class IV, IAS Patron, etc.I found ESMB, and a few things were revealed to me that helped me see that Scn was not what it seems.
    LRH plagiarized Study Tech. It was not his discovery, as he claimed it was. He ripped it off from a couple of Orange County, California schooltechers who came to St. Hill to do the BC, and he stole it intact and then booted them, and declared them so no one would listen to them. The mans name was Charles Berner.
    David Miscavige is wasting money . He is extravagant with money. He is a sociopath who beats his staff. He does not get auditing. He drinks Scotch whiskey. He has sequestered his wife against her will, and is taking up with his mistress. He gets rid of the best staff members. It all adds up to: Scientology is being run by a true Suppressive Person.
    You can believe whatever you want to regarding L. Ron Hubbard. My point is only that you will never get the true story from your Church.

20. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

There's quite a difference between playing with the trolls and being a chump for a troll.

Emma has in the past intentionally let some trolls stay on the board posting for a period of time, and NOT because it serves their interests.

And you know this HOW?

It is a known fact that people DO leave scientology because of ESMB. Many have stated that reading here on ESMB has contributed to them leaving.

There are people who are still in to some degree that lurk on ESMB and I believe it is natural that they would be drawn to a thread (out of curiousity) entitled "Hello.....I am a scientologist". And if they do read it they may very well come accross something that will help wake them up. There are some great postings sprinkled throughout this thread. The post from NOT OK!!! yesterday has some excellent links in it for someone to read......this one: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=506482&postcount=2264

Also the post from OHTEEATE from today is a good one as well. :yes:

I believe that we would agree on the point that this thread doesn't belong in the "New Member Introductions" Forum. It is not from a new member nor is it any longer an "introduction". I vote that it get moved elsewhere.