What's new

How about...

HillFlag

Patron
Mostly all GO from EG and then Flag form the late 70's early 80's....don't know if any or all are in or out at this point.

Tom Pope
John Ramirez
Peter Kember
Chaz Kember
Justine JJ Hurwitz
Astra Croft
Byrnes' et al
Sybilla Parcelles
Kate Parcelles
The Volz's
Vicki Budlong
Joe and Helen Burges
Don Arno
Jessica, Doug and Helen Smith

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I may have the wrong name, but I am gonna take a shot: Chaz Kember. He is married to the ITO C/S. They both moved over from England. He was the CO of one of the sectors last I knew (SMI, I think, or maybe Able).

oudeis

Patron
Mostly all GO from EG and then Flag form the late 70's early 80's....don't know if any or all are in or out at this point.

Tom Pope
John Ramirez
Peter Kember
Chaz Kember
Justine JJ Hurwitz
Astra Croft
Byrnes' et al
Sybilla Parcelles
Kate Parcelles
The Volz's
Vicki Budlong
Joe and Helen Burges
Don Arno
Jessica, Doug and Helen Smith

Thanks!

Don Arnow has worked at Bridge Publications for twenty years, if this is the same person you mean. If you googled him as 'Don Arno' you would not have found him.
I met him once at CCLA around 1975; Heber Jentzsch was chewing him out for making illegible copies.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tom Pope and Astra Croft were both offloaded from Int, Tom in the late 90ies, Astra in 2003 or so. I think Tom was EEI back when he was busted. Astra was D/COI CMOI for several years, then was busted to Cine for a short while. She possibly left with Ryan Fear who she was having a 2D with, since both went at the same time. Don't know the whereabouts of any of them.

Byrnes et al: Are you referring to a family by the last name of Byrnes? There was a Byrnes family, the father (Larry?) of which was a sea captain of some kind, who made it to WDC ABLE in the early-to-mid 90ies. Are we talking about the same people?

(Affirmative on Don Arnow and Chaz Kember current posts)

Mary

Patron with Honors
Hillflag,

Thanks for the postings. Good to hear about familiar names.

Hope you don't mind my asking, the avatar that you're using, what is the photo of?

HillFlag

Patron
Thanks LBV

It is great to hear about them....it has been many years. I hope that they are both doing OK.

HillFlag

Patron
Mary

Actually it is an aerial view of Saint Hill....small I know. Thanks for you comments on my story on the other page. I really appreciate it.

albert036

Patron
Tom Pope and Astra Croft were both offloaded from Int, Tom in the late 90ies, Astra in 2003 or so. I think Tom was EEI back when he was busted. Astra was D/COI CMOI for several years, then was busted to Cine for a short while. She possibly left with Ryan Fear who she was having a 2D with, since both went at the same time. Don't know the whereabouts of any of them.

Byrnes et al: Are you referring to a family by the last name of Byrnes? There was a Byrnes family, the father (Larry?) of which was a sea captain of some kind, who made it to WDC ABLE in the early-to-mid 90ies. Are we talking about the same people?

(Affirmative on Don Arnow and Chaz Kember current posts)

Thanks!

I used to know Astra from a long time ago, she was great person at the time and very pretty (married at the time with James Parcelle?). If you look her up on My Space as "Astra Fear" there she is. Looks good. Based on her profile, looks like still into Scientology.

Tom Pope, was in FLB up to 2005 when i left. He was in the Flag Mill i/c of finishing, mainly working with the rpf making furniture. got married with Larissa ex-cmo cw. was still married and doing good on post. He came from working in Gold and was many times about to be kicked out, that never hapened.

Filter

Just got pointed to this thread by a fellow Anon.

Helen Smith is most likely still a scientologist, living in New Zealand. She was a part of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights team that presented the "Psychiatry: An Industry Of Death Museum" display in Auckland.

According to this website her last course was in 2006;
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/h/helen-smith.html

She's a Doctor, GP, and works at a Holistic Health center.

If it's the same person.

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Hillflag hasn't stopped by since January. But you know what? I'd post what you know: there may well be others who would appreciate news of old friends...