ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

I am done

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 42yearsin&pissed, Sep 2, 2009.

1. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: 42years.

Better late than never.:yes:

Reckon you'd know lots of us like Panda said.:thumbsup:

Can't wait for your stories.:drama:

2. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Welcome to ESMB 42yearsin&pissed ! - 42 years!? - Holy crap! - About time then? - Heh.. 42 is, after all, the answer to life, the universe and everything..

And let me extend the welcome to all the newbies! - You are so many! And we're perfectly thrilled to hear from you all!

:yes:

3. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow, welcome. 42 years in and now out. That's worth celebrating. Cake for everyone!:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

42 -

I understand what you say above. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would have almost 10,000 posts on an EX Scientologist Message Board.

But the same ideals that got me into Scientology, got me out, too.

So no damage done, really. Just a lot wiser.

I'll be very interested to hear your story. There are a lot of people here who could use your help, and there are a lot of people here who can help you.

I am sure you will make a valuable addition to our community.

Welcome to ESMB.

Alanzo

5. tookmeawhile

tookmeawhile Patron with Honors

Welcome Pissed! :happydance:

If you have any money on account anywhere or want to try to get your IAS refunded at least, unless you have family in and can't afford a declare, read the threads under my signature.

6. Operating Wog

Operating Wog Patron with Honors

I can sympathise with the "I AM DONE" sentiment. I spent less than half of what you did of my life in Scn. Not interested in wasting more years in a different flavor of it, or more years fighting it. Just getting on with life and enjoying it.

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Welcome 42 Years&Pissed! :welcome:

I only did 10 years, but still pissed. :D

Jeff's blog is incredible and seems to have communicated to staff still in when nothing else will. I heard a rumor that he is creating an expanded version that will come out as an actual book.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=294583&postcount=19

8. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow. 42 years. No wonder you're pissed.

I really look forward to reading something of your story with us - when you're ready.

(A little cultural reference: In Australia, saying you're "pissed" means you're drunk. If you were angry, then you were "pissed off". So, I'm guessing you're American? :) )

9. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome!

Can't wait to read more of your story.

10. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:welcome2: to ESMB, 42y!

Jeff's blog was an awesome read, huh? It also answered a lot of questions I'd had, too!

If you liked his stuff, you oughta take a look at BFG's posts and stories! (blownforgood). His name is Marc Headley.

But....we all look forward to hearing more of YOUR story! :yes:

Michelle

11. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Greetings!

Welcome - what took ya so long? :confused2: :coolwink:

EP

12. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Congratulations.

13. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome 42years.

14. British Mom

British Mom Patron with Honors

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2: You have given me hope for the future, my daughter Mandy has been in 22 years, I just hope I see her get out & back to England to be with her family :thumbsup: Have a wonderful life, you deserve it :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

15. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Well you certainly have hit a gold mine for people to meet and talk with and lot's of stories here to read.

I am hoping you can describe what a few hours or even a few days would be like INSIDE an org NOW or recently. Are there many public inside, say compared to staff? Are there a lot of briefings during "production" time?
    Is the OIC fully accessible to public and staff? Are LRH pictures being replaced with DM evil stares? Are anon paystubs from the big pharma passed around as evidence? Are sec checks required before and after leaving course.
    Are there special Dead Agent packs passed out when you visit the Ethics Officer?
    You know...the existing scene...what is it inside?

16. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

The internet is a marvellous thing. That's the best and possibly the only way church members will find out what's being kept from them. It's how many of us found out. There's a reason members aren't allowed to talk to anyone who's expelled and declared, or to "natter" or to have "mutual out ruds" or, in Leaving and Leaves PL, to tell anyone they're leaving staff. And that reason is to keep people in the dark.

It would have served them better if they would have just not treated people like crap and would have left communication decisions up to the people.

17. FinallyMe

FinallyMe Silver Meritorious Patron

A bit of a de-rail

Fluffy??????????

18. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Fluff?!

What happened to my Fluffy?

19. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Yep. Changed nick.

20. Zinjifar