I am done

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 42yearsin&pissed, Sep 2, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Right!

But you can point out how Scientology contradicts itself; that can be loads of fun. :dancer:

2. OperatingDonkeyIV

OperatingDonkeyIV Patron with Honors

What is funny is that the Threadstarter has basically posted close to nothing except for him having left and being frustrated, yet this thread has grown to 9 pages.

42years, tell us what made you stick for decades.Why didn't you burst into laughter and ran, not walked, when you heard about the "incident" 75,000,000,000 or more years ago, Xenu, and the whole other crappola?

3. Lori

Lori Cheryl E Love

I have been lurking in the background, reading posts, PMing to a few,and trying to get up the nerve to "escape" from what I now refer as The Cult of Scientology for the last several months.

Two weeks ago I finally made the cut. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life, leaving behind someone I love with my whole heart but I had to for ME.

I was slowly dying inside but stubborn enough to fight. It is amazing now that I am out, and clearer headed, that the very thing they tried to suppress and invalidate in me, (my self determinism) was the very thing that gave me the final strength to walk away from scientology (i will not dignify it with capital letters). I was labeled as having a "problem with authority"

Before tonight I did not have the nerve to write too much publicly preferring to only PMing those I trusted like Tory, whom I credit and thank from the bottom of my heart with giving me the strength and encouragement I needed to finally make that final step.

After so many years both as public and staff, and hundreds of thousands of dollars thrown down the toilet, I am now publicly announcing that I am out and if they think they can bully me then they ain't really met me yet on my own turf. And, here is what i do when they call and leave me a message, or text me to "come in and route off properly:blah:

This is to those brave (and sometimes weird) souls that are out almost every weekend and some week days in front of the Orgs. Keep it up. It may not seem like it but you are being heard.

The infrastructure is collapsing, courseroom attendance is plummeting, and the Orgs are desperately trying to get in "fresh meat" pushing staff members harder and harder to get people in. The public scientologists are getting fed up with being regged every weekend and a large majority will not answer their phones. Panic is setting in and it is only a matter of time before more and more turn their backs and close their pocketbooks.

As the pressure to go Ideal increases so does the desperation for staff members, that is one reason the Missions and City Offices are closing. They are being absorbed by the Orgs they are attached to, in order to fill the staff quotas! This I know for a fact.

So, I predict as the CofS plummets down that dwindling spiral they have created we will be hearing from more and more people on this forum.

I am honored to be a member and now know for a certainty that I Am Not Alone any longer.

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Screeching Harpy

Welcome, LORI!!!

Way to go!!!! :happydance:

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Lori

Thank you so much for the info of what is happening inside the orgs

Guess those public that won't answer the phone are to busy getting an education online, you know..places like ESMB and all... trying to find out what is going on with those lulzy Anonymous outside their org.

Wonder where 42 years is? This was kinda supposed to be his welcome thread.:confused2:

6. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

Congrats! :happydance:

(I hope you don't mind if I crosspost that on wwp)

7. ILived1984!

ILived1984! Patron with Honors

Welcome Lorie and I applaud your courage! :D I celebrated my 2nd anniversary of leaving the C of $ this past week. :happydance:

8. ILived1984!

ILived1984! Patron with Honors

Welcome 42! :happydance:

I'm glad you are done. :thumbsup:

9. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Lori and welcome to the other side of the wall. And the grass IS greener over here. So what's it like lately? I left a year and a half ago and it was all hands regging for "the basics". :puke: And so not it's all about the ideal morgues?

There seems to be a growing trend that you should sacrifice all to help somebody over there. Like the welfare of the person they are talking to is insignificant.

10. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Dear Lori,

your post has made this weird individual SO happy. Congratulations on making all the decisions you've made over the months, to listen to your heart, to open your eyes, to investigate, to reflect, to reach out to people such as Tory, to read the board here, to take the steps that must have been terrifying to leave the CoS.

Your life has begun anew. I hope and pray that your loved one follows you soon.

Thanks a heap for the "inside" (but not) perspective on how things really are. I'm looking forward to reading more from you as you find your feet.

Much love and grace to you, Lori. Indeed, you are Not alone.

11. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Welcome to ESMB Lori!! :welcome:

Good decicion to not route out! - Don't let 'em persude you.. Ever!

Let me add a note, on 'routing out as per policy', for lurkers still inside the cult:

The church policies on that is obviously intended to persuade you not to, and failing that, to cave you in! That will be a 'no holds barred' effort. Ivalidation, make wrong and reverse processing.. In some cases even illegal imprisonment.. - And actually.. Noone knows that better than scientologists.

Hubturd said that a 'programme, to be successful, must be done!', and you can see the 'routing out' cycle as 'counter intentions' or obstacles on your own effort to leave. Pretty powerful obstacles too! - Best handled by simply circumnavigating.

In short: JUST BLOW THE HELL OUTTA THERE!! - And do NOT return!!

:wiggle:

12. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Welcome. I'm really glad to see that you recognise their invitation to come in and "route out properly" is an attempt to enforce their control.
    Scientologists in the cult know that people do not like to have "incomplete cyles" so they use that as a "button" to control people who leave. Hope you enjoy ESMB. :)

13. I would just like to say congratulations.

14. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

15. gerry

gerry Patron with Honors

"That," is absolutely beautiful

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  16. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Lori :welcome: So glad that you found your way out. It's tough at first, but you are among people who have been there and who understand.

So glad you are here!

-TL

17. anonymous1312

anonymous1312 Patron with Honors

Welcome Lori, you are why. Thank you for getting out. :happydance:

18. justaguy

justaguy Patron Meritorious

YAY!

:happydance:

:)

What a wonderful thing to wake up to. Sometimes I wonder why I stick around this forum but maybe it's because of POSTS LIKE THIS.

:welcome2:

19. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

:welcome: Welcome Lori!

20. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:welcome2: Lori!

We can't wait to hear more of your story. Recent news is what all of us live for, really.

And soooo glad you are OUT! :hug:

Michelle